!!!OFFICIAL 2009 HARD KNOCKS EPISODE #3 THREAD!!!

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='26 August 2009 - 10:55 PM' timestamp='1251341739' post='795052']
best episode yet
[/quote]
Agreed. At first I was a little disappointed that they didn't spend more time with the rookie talent show, but it was all good and I wouldn't have wanted to cut anything else to see more the of show anyway. That was fine program right there. :headbang: :thumbsup:

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' date='26 August 2009 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1251341994' post='795058']
last week they said they were going to show the Muhamed Ali visit, but they did't ! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]
[/quote]

So does that mean you owe me 2 dollars?

[quote name='Cricket' date='26 August 2009 - 11:00 PM' timestamp='1251342034' post='795059']
Thanks for posting the link, Old Schooler. That's the first episode I've been able to see.

...and the hour flew by.
[/quote]

No problem. But why haven't you gotten them from Go yet?

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' date='26 August 2009 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1251341994' post='795058']
last week they said they were going to show the Muhamed Ali visit, but they did't ! <_<
[/quote]

things change in a week. New storylines pop up. As cool as that would have been, I like that we got stories on Shirley, Dorsey vs Leonard, and Tom Nelson. Even the Blackstock taking the kid to the locker room thing was probably more beneficial for the "vibe" of the show than Ali. Ali being there was great for the players, but how big of a deal is it to the fans? Not to mention it was already covered by the media so there's not much "behind the scenes" to it.

Keels doesn't seem to have that swagger that most agents do. It was like he didn't have a lot of self confidence in himself. But it could have been the cameras.

Also, I don't like the way they cut players. It would be cool if Marvin or the coaches themselves talked to them instead of leaving it to Stay Puft.

[quote name='oldschooler' date='27 August 2009 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1251342247' post='795069']
The coaches and players sure have been making fun of
Andre Smith a lot. I wonder how he feels about it?
[/quote]

I wonder myself. They haven't really shown anything that I don't think they would have said even if he was in the room, but still it takes on a different context when you're watching it on tv rather than being in the room and taking it.

There were some funny ass lines in this show.

That 'talent' show was hilarious. The "Andre" spots were hilarious.

What the hell was the deal with Chad sucking his thumb?!?

For some reason, that lil shot in the beginning where the orange/black butterfly almost gets stepped on by the black/orange cleat is great.

Can Fitz and Zimmer BE any better? Fitz reminds me of Forrest Gregg

Archived