!!!OFFICIAL 2009 HARD KNOCKS EPISODE #3 THREAD!!!

[quote name='Jumpy' date='27 August 2009 - 09:13 AM' timestamp='1251357207' post='795129']
Anybody else catch that during the Rey spot, in the coaches meeting they said Rey "Has to start?" I knew it, He's way too talented to sit, even in week one.

I love Rey's attitude. Totally mellow, kind, polite, almost shy off the field. On the field he flips the switch and becomes blood thirsty. He's a damn wrecking ball.

Huge man crush going on right now.
[/quote]

I haven't seen much from Jeanty for them to actually start him over Rey. In the Pat's game on a back crossing pattern the pass was completed in front of Jeanty and Rivers had to come all the way across the field to make the tackle with Hall.

[quote name='cincity' date='27 August 2009 - 05:37 AM' timestamp='1251362251' post='795135']
I haven't seen much from Jeanty for them to actually start him over Rey. In the Pat's game on a back crossing pattern the pass was completed in front of Jeanty and Rivers had to come all the way across the field to make the tackle with Hall.
[/quote]

I find that kind of strange as well. I thought it would light a fire under Jeanty & get him to that next level even if he did get beat out by Rey. Instead he seems to have disappeared.

The "he has to start" comments were prior to the injury and the week's worth of missed practices. Not saying he won't earn his way to the top...just that I understand why he did not start vs. the Pats.

Side note...I guess I was on Mars. For some reason, I thought Rey had a hamstring injury that happened the morning after the storm (practicing on the wet field). I guess I completely missed that it was a shoulder injury.

Other things noticed... They made a few silent references to Pressly. Seems like 3-4 times they made comments about rookies battling for roster spots, and then they would show a camera shot of Pressly. Just no direct mention of his name this time.

That was a great episode....

Zimmer is such an ass kicking coach... love his fire and attitude...

Rey = BEAST

Alvin Keels = JOKE....almost feel bad for Andre, but it was his decision to go with him....

it sucks that there is only two episodes left... but hey real football games are only a little over two weeks away and that is better than any show........

[url="http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2009/08/27/thornton-hard-knocks-iii-top-plays/"][b][size="5"]Thornton: Hard Knocks III top plays[/size][/b][/url][size="5"] [/size]
Posted by [email="nhurm@enquirer.com"]nhurm[/email] August 27th, 2009, 2:52 am

[i]After each episode of Hard Knocks, former Bengal John Thornton will give his opinions on the episode, lending a player's perspective. Thornton, who played for the Bengals from 2003-08, is the founder and co-CEO of JockBiz along with running Allproblogger.com. He also appears on Thursday nights on WLW-AM as part of the Bengals Roundtable.[/i]

Once again, I enjoyed every second of Hard Knocks. Each show does a great job of capturing the mood of the team, and each show also captures the reality of each player trying to make an NFL roster.

Through three episodes, I haven't seen any "fake" moments. Before the series started, I figured a guy or two would show off for the cameras, or maybe a coach would change his personality and become harder on his players. But I have to give it to the Bengals, they are true to form. Head coach Marvin Lewis and the Brown family were heavily criticized for agreeing to do Hard Knocks, so I think we should applaud them for knowing that their team could handle the extra spotlight.

Im my humble opinion, the team will have a better image after the series is over. Really good stuff. Ok, here are my top 5 moments from episode three of Hard Knocks with the Cincinnati Bengals:

[b]1. Tom Nelson.[/b] I'm going to go out on a limb and say that DB Tom Nelson is going to make the final 53. This guy is a complete surprise. I saw him during practices and at first I thought he was DB Corey Lynch. And last year Corey Lynch looked like former Bengal Safety Ethan Kilmer. And a few years before that, Ethan Kilmer looked like former Bengals Safety Kevin Kasevahorn. What do they all have in common? Beside being white guys in the secondary (joke), they are all young guys that could play multiple positions. And they all were good
on special teams. Tom Nelson has skills as well. He has a knack of making big plays, and he will be cheap!!! Undrafted free agents who can play special teams always have a shot because they give the team a young body and it doesn't cost as much to keep them. Every time the cameras showed Tom, he was making a big play.

[b]2. Rey Maulaluga.[/b] After watching the show, we now know that Rey will be a starting LB when the season starts in two weeks. Not because we think so, but because the coaches said that he has to start. And in the words of linebackers coach Jeff Fitzgerald, "for the betterment of the team," Rey should start. And you can see why. Rey is always knocking somebody on the ground. Whether it be an offensive lineman or a running back, whoever Rey hits goes down.

The knock on Rey coming out of USC was that he was undisciplined and a freelancer. His style of play may fit right in with what the Bengals need. A guy that won't think too much. As my old (35 yrs old) buddy former Bengal/current AZ Cardinal Bryan Robinson used to say, "see ball, get ball." Plain and simple. As long as Dhani gets Rey lined up on the right spot, he can freelance all he wants, just get the ball. And have some fun doing it, which he seems to do.

[b]3. Focused coaching.[/b] Hard Knocks did a good job of focusing on the coaches more this episode. They showed a more focused coaching staff. Not that the coaches weren't focused before, but as the season gets closer, the coaches get more keyed in. They start to notice the guys that are seperating themselves from other players and they start to visualize who they will be coaching when the regular season opens.

When coaches start to throw in that, "not everyone in this room can make the team" speech, they know it will get the players' attention. The one thing I always noticed as a player was that after that first preseason game, coaches get excited. Especially Marvin Lewis. That's because the offseason is officially over. Players can no longer fake their way through practice or a drill, now coaches can see which guys can play.

There is nothing like playing another team to evaluate your players. I remember my after first preseason game as a Bengal, which was Marvin's first game as well, we had just lost to the New York Jets on the road and one of the first things Marvin said to us was, "now I will see who is with me." I never forgot the look in his eyes when he
said it because it was true. Coaches can start spotting the players that they want on their team.

Hard Knocks even showed the coaches in the press box during the New England preseason game, and they were
tense up until the last play. The coaches also know that this is a big year for everyone in the building, so they are paying extra attention to the little details. The players that I have talked to say it is the most prepared that they have felt in a long time. I wish they would have showed more of defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer's pre-game speech the night before the game. Mike does a great job of letting the players know that he believes in them no matter what anyone else thinks.

[b]4. The Rookie Talent Show.[/b] The night before training camp in Georgetown, KY ends, the Bengals hold their annual Rookie show. This is where every rookie, drafted or undrafted, have to put on a show and make the rest of the team laugh. Over the years have been good some have been bad. I would say that QB Carson Palmer's impersonation of Bengals owner Mike Brown in 2003 was the best in my six years with the team. I don't know what he did, but he made himself up to look exactly like Mr. Brown and he had his mannerisms down pat. The worst had to be RB Chris Perry's reenactment of what he did on draft day when he found out he was drafted by the Bengals. Let's just say it wasn't funny.

This year's rookies looked to have the crowd laughing. Those guys who don't make the team laugh, they get booed and get thrown out of the room. Every player is fair game to be made fun of as well. You can't be sensitive if a young guy makes fun of you either. The best on this show looked to be when the rookies made fun of SS Roy Williams. For those who missed the punch line, Roy used to date Kelly Rowland, member of the female R&B group Destiny's Child (Beyonce Knowles), and now they are not together anymore (i think). So the guys posted pictures of Kelly all over Roy's room and showed him on the bed crying. Another funny moment was when the rookies imitated OT Andre Smith working out back at home. Even though it was very funny, I liked it because the players are still thinking about him and they understand the business , so the players and coaches can joke about it.

[b]5. Chad 's extra point.[/b] Even though we all saw the game last week and saw the millions of highlights, watching Chad kick that extra point was priceless. I don't think any other player would have made the kick because it would have been too much pressure on him. But Chad went out there and nailed it. He even kicked the ball off to start the second half of the game.

Watching the coaches in the press box faces when they heard Marvin say that Chad was going to kick it was good too. Offensive coordinator Bob Bratkowski tried to keep a straight face, but even he broke out in a laugh as Chad ran out on the field. It was just good to see how the players and coaches react to Chad when stuff like this happens. This should show fans and the media why the Bengals keep Chad around. No matter what happens in the offseason, they all know that when Chad comes to camp, he is all business. He works hard and he keeps the team loose. Now he will add kicker to his resume when he wants that new contract after this season, and the Bengals will have to acknowledge that he can kick. [img]http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif[/img]

[b]Final thoughts:[/b] I thought Hard Knocks was pretty good this week. They showed more of defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer, which I liked. They are showing the key position battles and they guys who are most in danger of not making the team. And they'reshowing more player evaluations by the coaches. Watching the coaches talk about how Rey Mauluga has to start "somewhere", was pretty cool. And watching the maturation of converted OL Jason Shirley was great. He may make the team as a backup offensive guard now. He may be the most powerful guy on the OL now.

[url="http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2009/08/27/thornton-hard-knocks-iii-top-plays/"]http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2009/08/27/thornton-hard-knocks-iii-top-plays/[/url]

I have enjoyed JT's comments about the show.. As a recent former member of the team he has great insight, and I like hearing that we are seeing the real deal, and not some dog and pony show.

Anyone else notice that MB wasn't the one who made the personnel decision in this episode? In fact, has anyone seen MB dictate anything to this point?

[url="http://cincinnati.com/blogs/tv/2009/08/27/a-hard-knocks-top-10-list/"][b][size="5"]A "Hard Knocks" Top 10 List[/size][/b][/url][b][size="5"]
[/size][/b]Posted by [email="jkiesewetter@enquirer.com"]John Kiesewetter[/email] August 27th, 2009, 12:25 am

Top 10 Things Heard on a surprisingly entertaining and insightful "Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Cincinnati Bengals" tonight:

10. "We're the Little Sisters of the Poor. Nobody wants us. It's amazing what a bunch of guys, who nobody wanted, can do when you're all on the same page…. Play hard, and play with a purpose." –Defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer.

9. "Man, am I glad to get out of here." –Running back DeDe Dorsey after needing jumper cables to recharge his SUV battery so he can leave Georgetown College on the last day of camp there.

8. "Just because you've got money, doesn't mean you've got to spend it. And don't forget, [i]I am rich[/i]!" –Chad Ochocinco after proudly paying only $11.50 at the mall for a pair of earrings.

7. "Wow! My first tackle, baby!" Rookie linebacker Rey Maualuga, wearing a microphone during the Patriots game last week.

6. "Estaban Ochocino is back. The most interesting footballer in the world!" –Chad Ochocinco to Bengals PR guy Jack Brennan, who had asked Chad for a quote about kicking the extra point against New England, to be given the media at halftime.

5. "Some guys here aren't playing. Let's let them go." –President Mike Brown to the coaches after the Patriots game, which led them to waive rookie running back Marlon Lucky at the end of the show.

4. "This SOB is going to start. He's going to start." –Mike Zimmer about Rey Maualuga at coaches meeting — before playing in a preseason game.

3. "The Ochocinco Condom." –Chad Ochocinco, of course. Was he kidding?

2. "It was kind of a shock." –Defensive tackle Jason Shirley on being asked to switch to offensive line because the team was short on offensive linemen in part due to Andre Smith's hold-out.

And the No. 1 thing heard on "Hard Knocks" tonight? This exchange about hold-out first-round draft pick Andre Smith between his agent, Alvin Keels, and Bengals VP Katie Blackburn:

Alvin: "Can we get a deal done today, Katie?"

Katie: ""It's up to you, Alvin."

Alvin: "No, it's up to you! You've got the money!"

Katie: "We've got the money when you're ready to take it."

Alvin: (after 4-1/2 hour meeting): "We'll continue to talk. Hopefully we'll come up with a deal in the near future.

Katie: "We're just in a tough spot. We both feel we're justified in where we are."

Mike Brown to coaches: "I don't know when he's going to sign. We have no reason to believe it's going to be any time soon."

The No. 1 impression from tonight's show: We have no reason to believe this franchise is going to change its woeful penny-pinching losing ways any time soon. Sigh…

What did you like most about tonight's show? What did you find insightful? Entertaining? Depressing?

[url="http://cincinnati.com/blogs/tv/2009/08/27/a-hard-knocks-top-10-list/"]http://cincinnati.com/blogs/tv/2009/08/27/a-hard-knocks-top-10-list/[/url]

[b]HARD KNOCKS, EPISODE THREE
[/b]
-More on-field and meeting room stuff this episode, which is what NFL Films does best. My guess is a lot of people will say this was the most boring episode. I thought it was the best.

-Not sure what's worse, Andre Smith's manboobs, or seeing someone trying to offer their impersonation of them.

-"You can grow a G---mn ankle back by now...people recover quicker from malaria." Marvin to Dan Coats. Love it. I love the ribbing of injured players.

-The frustration Carson is feeling about his ankle was all over his face when he was being treated in the training room.

-Paul Alexander looks like my old intern Chuges.

like it when a star player wants reps. A lot of players of Chad's stature don't. There was also this

-Pretty classy move by Darryl Blackstock....taking a random kid into the locker room.

-Great stuff showing how the Chad PAT try developed.

-Pretty interesting stuff showing how they are teaching Jason Shirley how to play O-line starting with the the most basic stuff...he looked like he knew what he was doing when they showed game footage.

-You wish your wife was as easy to buy earrings for as Chad.

-Mike Brown on Andre Smith: "We have no reason to think it's gonna be anytime soon." A man completely out of touch. And a man who was dressed like the night manager at Wendy's.

-"We'll stay in touch and see what happens." I know when Katie uttered those words I immediately became more confident that Andre Smith would be a Bengal soon.

-It was cool of Jim Lippincott to allow Marlon Lucky to keep his Bengals backpack.

[url="http://www.1530homer.com/pages/mo.html"]http://www.1530homer.com/pages/mo.html[/url]

[quote name='Homer_Rice' date='27 August 2009 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1251342118' post='795063']
Loved the Haka. Wish they had found enough time to show the Ali visit.
[/quote]

The Haka was awesome! They should teach the entire team and be allowed to do it before each game like the New Zealand All-Blacks. Or at least the stealers games. Watch Jen piss herself.

[b][size="5"]Hard Knocks III[/size][/b]
GEOFF HOBSON

Posted Aug 26, 2009

Updated: 6:30 a.m.

The NFL Films cameras caught a little bit of everything in the third episode of Hard Knocks Wednesday night, from running back DeDe Dorsey vomiting on the sidelines during the New England game to wide receiver Chad Ochocinco's weekly manicure.

There was also rookie linebacker Rey Maualuga getting off the ground exulting softy, "My first tackle, my first tackle," after drilling Patriots running back Fred Taylor on his first NFL snap.

Some clues were also uncovered as the Bengals mulled their personnel during a series of coaches meetings. The defensive coaches pretty much agreed that Maualuga is going to end up starting at SAM linebacker, along with Dhani Jones in the middle and Keith Rivers at WILL. The script also indicated that the coaches believed rookie Bernard Scott has earned one of the two spots available behind starting running back Cedric Benson with the final third spot between Dorsey and Brian Leonard.

Bengals president Mike Brown wasn't present during those scenes and it will be interesting to see if the coaches' say in personnel decisions sparks as much debate about Brown's role after that scene in the first episode showed a personnel meeting of coaches and scouts.

There was a sobering scene with trainer Paul Sparling telling quarterback Carson Palmer his sprained ankle is going to bother him for several weeks. But after that scene went in the can, Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis told the media Tuesday that Palmer had improved and thought he could resume practice when the Bengals did.

As they say, stay tuned.

But like it did on the final night of training camp at Georgetown College, the rookie show stole the show, led by tackle Gus Parrish's uproarious imitation of unsigned first-round pick Andre Smith. Parrish first replayed Smith's now notorious workout at Alabama by taking off his shirt and running across the room while emphasizing his upper body.

Then, with defensive end Michael Johnson acting as his coach, Parrish reenacted the first episode of Hard Knocks, where Smith ended up breathing pretty hard after taking some drop steps.

But fullback Chris Pressley probably got the biggest laugh with his dead-on act of Jones, complete with short colorful shorts.

Smith was a frequent topic in this most recent show. The cameras camped outside the four-hour meeting this past Sunday between Bengals executive vice president Katie Blackburn and Smith's agent Alvin Keels. But they couldn't get much, except a shot of Keels getting picked up by his driver after he and Blackburn exchanged pleasant goodbyes and pledged to keep the dialogue going.

"I'm ready when you're ready," she told him.

The best part of the chronicling of wide receiver Chad Ochocinco's night in New England in which he kicked the winning point came during his discussion with a referee during warmups. The ref repeated The Ocho's new catch phrase, "Child, please." And when he came out to kick off in the second half, he asked "Where do I put it?"

Other memorable moments include:

» Linebacker Darryl Blackstock taking a five-year-old boy into the locker room after the last open practice of training camp and emerging with an autographed football.

"Do you know this guy? What's his name?" Cedric Benson asked the child as he signed the ball.

When he didn't quite know, Benson said, "I don't know him either."

» A hilarious interval when safety Chinedum Ndukwe takes Maualuga shopping for furniture upon the team's return to Cincinnati.

» Quarterback Jordan Palmer getting the guys a deal during a meal at a local eatery of what looks to be most of the offense.

The show provided a nice look at the style of defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer. "Thanks for coming," he told some fans as he signed some autographs. "Now I have to go yell at people." The storyline of Maualuga's injury and how he came back in time for the second game was solid, and head coach Marvin Lewis' disdain of injuries was good for a laugh.

[url="http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/hard-knocks-iii/5ade55d4-4eec-4b09-964c-fbc7d32d2cae"]http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/hard-knocks-iii/5ade55d4-4eec-4b09-964c-fbc7d32d2cae[/url]

This was a good episode and Zimmer and Fitz were great in this episode. I love their fire and how they coach. Seeing Shirley I kind of wish they would have played him more on the D-Line. He is a big dude. I wonder why he didn't pan out.

Kind of sucked seeing Lynch play so reserved. Great to hear the coaches say that about Rey.

Also, Belichick impressed me with his personality. You can see the kind of respect he gets from players in the league too, the way Chad acted around him.

[quote name='TheBeaverHunter' date='27 August 2009 - 09:47 AM' timestamp='1251377262' post='795163']
This was a good episode and Zimmer and Fitz were great in this episode. I love their fire and how they coach. Seeing Shirley I kind of wish they would have played him more on the D-Line. He is a big dude. I wonder why he didn't pan out.

Kind of sucked seeing Lynch play so reserved. Great to hear the coaches say that about Rey.

Also, Belichick impressed me with his personality. You can see the kind of respect he gets from players in the league too, the way Chad acted around him.
[/quote]

Shirley has a problem with pad level... They have been trying to get him to get lower but I hadn't seen any improvement. As a tackle, it doesn't matter much how big and strong you are, if you let the OL get under your pads you will get pushed around all day.

At OG though, he doesn't even need great feet.. Being big and brutish goes a long way at that spot.. I think it's a smart move.

[quote name='TheBeaverHunter' date='27 August 2009 - 08:47 AM' timestamp='1251377262' post='795163']
[/quote]

[b][url="http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2009/08/26/hbos-hard-knocks-offers-a-tremendously-funny-give-and-take-with-belichick-and-ochocinco/"][size="5"][color="#9c191e"]HBO's Hard Knocks offers a tremendously funny give-and-take with Belichick and Ochocinco[/color][/size][/url][/b]

If you're following along, you've learned that Patriots coach [b]Bill Belichick[/b] and Bengals receiver [b]Chad Ochocinco[/b] have a little bit of a friendship/mutual respect thing going on. [url="http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2009/08/21/bill-belichick-looooooooooves-him-some-ochocinco-and-did-you-know-theyre-kinda-alike/"][color="#9c191e"]Here's an example right here[/color][/url].

And when Cincy visited Foxboro last week, there was another example. This, by the way, is hilarious. It came to us via email from HBO, whose show [b]Hard Knocks[/b] is going behind the scenes with the Bengals. It's Belichick's on-field, pre-game conversation with Ochocinco.

[u]Belichick:[/u] "[i]We're double covering you so you can have the night off[/i]."

[u]Ochocinco:[/u] "[i]Come on. Come on[/i]."

[u]Belichick:[/u] "[i]One double 85, that's our call, one double 85[/i]."

[u]Ochocinco:[/u] "[i]No matter where I go[/i]?"

[u]Belichick:[/u] "[i]Yeah, so you can't hide[/i]."

[u]Ochocinco:[/u] "[i]Come on Coach, you serious? Tell me you are just playing[/i]."

[u]Belichick:[/u] "[i]We are not going to watch you run in the end zone and watch you spike the ball here. Have a good one. I'll talk to you later[/i]."

[u]Ochocinco:[/u] "[i]Alright[/i]. (walking away) [i]Damn[/i]."

Told you, right? [b]Awesome.[/b]

[url="http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/?p=3405&srvc=home&position=recent"]http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/?p=3405&srvc=home&position=recent[/url]

[quote name='whodey1971' date='27 August 2009 - 08:23 AM' timestamp='1251372181' post='795143']
The "he has to start" comments were prior to the injury and the week's worth of missed practices. Not saying he won't earn his way to the top...just that I understand why he did not start vs. the Pats.

Side note...I guess I was on Mars. For some reason, I thought Rey had a hamstring injury that happened the morning after the storm (practicing on the wet field). I guess I completely missed that it was a shoulder injury.

Other things noticed... They made a few silent references to Pressly. Seems like 3-4 times they made comments about rookies battling for roster spots, and then they would show a camera shot of Pressly. Just no direct mention of his name this time.
[/quote]

I remember hearing about a sore shoulder, but had heard it was the hamstring that kept him out of the game.

[quote name='Hooky' date='27 August 2009 - 08:37 AM' timestamp='1251376669' post='795158']
The Haka was awesome! They should teach the entire team and be allowed to do it before each game like the New Zealand All-Blacks. Or at least the stealers games. Watch Jen piss herself.
[/quote]

The Haka lost all cred when Hawaii busted it out at the Sugar Bowl vs UGA and got their asses kicked up and down the field.

[quote name='sois' date='27 August 2009 - 11:45 AM' timestamp='1251384336' post='795202']
The Haka lost all cred when Hawaii busted it out at the Sugar Bowl vs UGA and got their asses kicked up and down the field.
[/quote]

Huh?

Seriously.

Did you think it was supposed to be some magic spell that made people invincible?

[quote name='Lucid' date='27 August 2009 - 10:47 AM' timestamp='1251384425' post='795204']
Huh?

Seriously.

Did you think it was supposed to be some magic spell that made people invincible?
[/quote]

same guy who said madden sucks and makes you pay for everything extra, and doesnt own the game..

he is leaning towards the paul daugherty category in credibility.

[quote name='sois' date='27 August 2009 - 11:45 AM' timestamp='1251384336' post='795202']
[/quote]

I liked Rey with the hair in the face. Fui was dead serious man. I fully expected him to bite the head off of a live animal after the performance. I dug it.

Props to Rey for sporting a Cueto tshirt in another scene.

[quote name='Lucid' date='27 August 2009 - 10:47 AM' timestamp='1251384425' post='795204']
Huh?

Seriously.

[/quote]

Obviously, it's a little intimidation dance. Some of you guys are brain dead.

And Go: yes, Madden does suck, why would I buy it if I say it sucks? Am I only allowed to say stuff sucks if I buy it? What is the point of that, only an idiot would buy a crappy product just to complain. I'm trying to open people's eyes to the crappiness that is Madden Roster Update 10. I've bought every Madden except the last one and it feels like the same game every year, why wouldn't I be pissed now that the game still sucks and they are now charging for stuff that used to be free?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbmpxWKm3RE
Watch the RG, where on earth does that happen in football? That is pee wee basic football that they fail to program. 2k could do it, why can't big bad Madden?

[quote name='sois' date='27 August 2009 - 01:21 PM' timestamp='1251390105' post='795230']
Obviously, it's a little intimidation dance. Some of you guys are brain dead.

And Go: yes, Madden does suck, why would I buy it if I say it sucks? Am I only allowed to say stuff sucks if I buy it? What is the point of that, only an idiot would buy a crappy product just to complain. I'm trying to open people's eyes to the crappiness that is Madden Roster Update 10. I've bought every Madden except the last one and it feels like the same game every year, why wouldn't I be pissed now that the game still sucks and they are now charging for stuff that used to be free?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbmpxWKm3RE
Watch the RG, where on earth does that happen in football? That is pee wee basic football that they fail to program. 2k could do it, why can't big bad Madden?
[/quote]

Ok... Who's "brain dead".. The guy who thinks a millennia old tribal custom has "lost all credibility" because some guys on a poor college football team did it and lost... Or the guy that thinks the first guy is being a bit silly?

And on a side note... A Haka is not only a war dance.. And it's probably kind of lame for non pacific islanders to do it.

Archived