!!!OFFICIAL RAMS @ BENGALS PRESEASON GAME THREAD!!!

[quote name='Bengals1181' date='27 August 2009 - 06:57 PM' timestamp='1251413834' post='795343']
you've had several, pre and post draft. You were very vocal about not liking him pre-draft and seem to chime in on his deficiencies whenever Rey is discussed. If they aren't meant to come off that way, my bad.
[/quote]

Pre-draft yeah. I did not want him [b]at 6[/b]. Didn't really want James at 6 either, but wanted James more. At 38? I would have had no problem with that, but who really thought there would be any chance he would be there at 38?

And as I said in my previous post, I can only remember making 2 posts post-draft about Rey that could be construed as negative.

And even in the James/Rey post in this thread I said Rey has more upside.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='27 August 2009 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1251415589' post='795352']
Dont mind him Jason, anything that is said that is not glowing of the Bengals or their players, (even if it isn't negative) brings out his super homer powers.
[/quote]

oh bite me mr. sensitive. My post had nothing to do with the Bengals but rather Jason's allegiance to OSU and JL. But then again, understanding that takes reading comprehension on your part, and that's not exactly you're strong suit now is it Jamie?

[quote name='Bengals1181' date='27 August 2009 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1251416267' post='795361']
oh bite me mr. sensitive. My post had nothing to do with the Bengals but rather Jason's allegiance to OSU and JL. But then again, understanding that takes reading comprehension on your part, and that's not exactly you're strong suit now is it Jamie?
[/quote]

LOL and I'm sensitive?

[quote name='oldschooler' date='27 August 2009 - 02:42 PM' timestamp='1251394928' post='795257']
Sorry I am making this so early, but I have to take the little lady to
her eye Doctor and the twins have open house tonight for school.
[/quote]

Yeh Old, you really need to learn to prioritize.

:whistle:

Archived