It's Official, Colts game to be blacked out

Reminds me of when I worked for Directv and had to learn all about the black out rules and how to deal with customers who called in because they couldn't watch the game... I can't make it out to any games since I live in Oklahoma... I plan to make my pilgrimage one day though :)

[quote name='mtrbur' date='01 September 2009 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1251834837' post='796983']
Reminds me of when I worked for Directv and had to learn all about the black out rules and how to deal with customers who called in because they couldn't watch the game... I can't make it out to any games since I live in Oklahoma... I plan to make my pilgrimage one day though :)
[/quote]

You must make it at least once in your lifetime, and kiss the goalpost. It's more important to a Bengals fan than the Hajj is to a Muslim...right, Rumble? :ninja:

[quote name='mtrbur' date='01 September 2009 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1251834837' post='796983']
[/quote]
You could be the difference maker we'll need on defense in when we play the Vikes. Lightning can in fact strike twice, and if you're brave enough (and inebriated enough) we may just need you to shirtlessly leap out onto the field and snatch the ball from Favre's hand during a 4th quarter comeback drive.

I've heard it works like a charm. You have to cause a collision of fat security guards into one another as you run to stardom to seal the deal, though.

[quote name='Actium' date='01 September 2009 - 04:05 PM' timestamp='1251835550' post='796985']
You must make it at least once in your lifetime, and kiss the goalpost. It's more important to a Bengals fan than the Hajj is to a Muslim...right, Rumble? :ninja:
[/quote]

I know... I pray 5 times a day while facing towards PBS...

[quote name='Bunghole' date='01 September 2009 - 07:56 PM' timestamp='1251849367' post='797102']
You could be the difference maker we'll need on defense in when we play the Vikes. Lightning can in fact strike twice, and if you're brave enough (and inebriated enough) we may just need you to shirtlessly leap out onto the field and snatch the ball from Favre's hand during a 4th quarter comeback drive.

I've heard it works like a charm. You have to cause a collision of fat security guards into one another as you run to stardom to seal the deal, though.
[/quote]

:21: sounds like a plan

I'm a little annoyed at this. Not the blackout rule, but the price. The cost of the NFL has sky rocketed in good times. Now they whine in hard times yet don't give any of it back. Which by the way there are tons of industries adjusting price because of lower demand.

Get the tickets sold. They should have had those corner seats going at $50 or something. If I'm not mistaken the owners get a direct cost decrease the next year when the salary cap is adjusted based on defined revenues. Maybe the players union has a say in ticket pricing or something. I just don't see the harm in knocking off $10 off your hard to sell tickets.

[url="http://twitter.com/joshkatzowitz"][b][color="#0a0501"]joshkatzowitz[/color][/b][/url] [url="http://twitter.com/search?q=%23Bengals"][color="#0a0501"]#Bengals[/color][/url] still trying to sell out that Broncos game to keep streak of 44 str8 alive. "A sellout is def. in range," said team ticket manager.
[url="http://twitter.com/joshkatzowitz/status/3712080894"]22 minutes ago[/url] from [url="http://www.twhirl.org/"]twhirl[/url]

Archived