Blounts Punch out last night.

bgwilly31

[quote name='bgwilly31' date='04 September 2009 - 12:14 PM' timestamp='1252077246' post='798113']
Im sure a few of you have seen this already. I almost spit out my cereal this morning laughing at the dudes face after he gets drilled.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVk2qlYv5ak[/media]
[/quote]

I wonder if that ass hat is related to former Stealer (for real), Mel Blount?
Cheap shot sucker punch bitch, like father, like son if so. Typical Pissburgh bitch.

Sep 1, 2009 9:54 pm US/Eastern

[size="4"][b]Mel Blount Accused Of Owing $630K In Back Taxes[/b][/size]
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) ―

Former Steeler Mel Blount is accused of owing more than $630,000 in back taxes.

The federal government filed a tax complaint against Pittsburgh Steelers' Hall of Famer, Mel Blount Monday.

The IRS filed a civil action yesterday, accusing Blount of owing more than $630,000 in income taxes between 1994 and 2006.

[quote name='sois' date='04 September 2009 - 12:17 PM' timestamp='1252077428' post='798117']
Yeah that was awesome. I like when shit talkers get served.
[/quote]

yeah.. I love it when guys wait for someone to turn around to take a swing. He is hardcore.

[quote name='Ben' date='04 September 2009 - 10:00 AM' timestamp='1252083642' post='798193']
yeah.. I love it when guys wait for someone to turn around to take a swing. He is hardcore.
[/quote]

That dumbass shouldn't have turned around after talking shit and slapping his shoulder. What did he think was going to happen? I'm glad he got dropped. Makes me happy inside.

[quote name='sois' date='04 September 2009 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1252089027' post='798221']
That dumbass shouldn't have turned around after talking shit and slapping his shoulder. What did he think was going to happen? I'm glad he got dropped. Makes me happy inside.
[/quote]

no kidding, you don't talk shit then walk away lol. he deserved it, and for the two fans, just cause your behing a fense and talk shit don't mean you don't get yours either lol.

[quote name='sois' date='04 September 2009 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1252089027' post='798221']
[/quote]

Well, i guess he will get the last laugh when blount is suspended.

[quote name='Ben' date='04 September 2009 - 12:14 PM' timestamp='1252091679' post='798246']
Well, i guess he will get the last laugh when blount is suspended.
[/quote]

Nah, he will forever look like a bitch who tried to talk shit to a guy and got floored with one punch. He probably figured he was in safe territory as there were teammates and coaches around.

Poor winners are 1000x worse than sore losers.

[quote name='sois' date='04 September 2009 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1252094021' post='798260']
Nah, he will forever look like a bitch who tried to talk shit to a guy and got floored with one punch. He probably figured he was in safe territory as there were teammates and coaches around.

[/quote]
Blount is a cheap shot artist and a coward, plain and simple.

You know, football has a trash talking component to it. The violence is only supposed to happen [i]on the field and within limits[/i].

What a fucking baby.

"Wahhhhh, I can't handle someone talking shit about me and my team because we just got our asses kicked in a game!! Boo hooo!"

What a fucking asshole.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='04 September 2009 - 06:07 PM' timestamp='1252098440' post='798272']

You know, football has a trash talking component to it. The violence is only supposed to happen [i]on the field and within limits[/i].

What a fucking baby.

"Wahhhhh, I can't handle someone talking shit about me and my team because we just got our asses kicked in a game!! Boo hooo!"

What a fucking asshole.
[/quote]

I wouldn't call it a cheap shot. Like sois said, the guy thought he was safe surrounded by his teammates and went after Blount; when Blount turned to actually confront him, though, he went flaccid and looked away. By my book, if you provoke someone and then look away when they respond, you are still fair game.

Also, he didn't just trash talk him, he tapped his shoulder. Seems innocuous, but there's a huge difference between ignoring an asshole yelling at you as you walk by, and ignoring one who does so while baiting you by invading your space and touching you. There's nothing less sporting than harrassing a guy walking to the locker room with his head down, and it looks like he wouldn't have done anything had this bitch not touched him. I would much prefer my kid to do what Blount did than what the guy he floored did.

*tennis applause*

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' date='04 September 2009 - 02:50 PM' timestamp='1252101031' post='798278']
I wouldn't call it a cheap shot. Like sois said, the guy thought he was safe surrounded by his teammates and went after Blount; when Blount turned to actually confront him, though, he went flaccid and looked away. By my book, if you provoke someone and then look away when they respond, you are still fair game.

Also, he didn't just trash talk him, he tapped his shoulder. Seems innocuous, but there's a huge difference between ignoring an asshole yelling at you as you walk by, and ignoring one who does so while baiting you by invading your space and touching you. There's nothing less sporting than harrassing a guy walking to the locker room with his head down, and it looks like he wouldn't have done anything had this bitch not touched him. I would much prefer my kid to do what Blount did than what the guy he floored did.

*tennis applause*
[/quote]

You're awesome.

That Boise guy will live on forever in our hearts and on the internet in "PWNED" animated gifs from now until the end of time. I'd rather be suspended for the season then have that legacy. A big Nelson style HA HA! to him.

[quote name='sois' date='04 September 2009 - 04:53 PM' timestamp='1252094021' post='798260']

[/quote]
Right, except Blount was the loser here. Not only did Boise State win, but Blount had [b]-5[/b] yards. How is Blount a poor winner? He's a cowardly bitch who has fucking squandered all of his opportunities.

I don't see how people can see this thing any other way. I guess everybody is tough on the internet...

BTW...Blount is done for the season, and Lou Holtz dresses like a goddamn queer:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4446898

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' date='04 September 2009 - 09:50 PM' timestamp='1252111823' post='798339']
no way in hell did blount deserve to be suspended for the season. 5 games max. the boise st guy deserves to be suspended for 2 or 3 games. chip kelly sucks.
[/quote]

The boise state guy talked a little trash and tapped his shoulder...we dont even know what he said. You cant suspend a guy for that. Not saying what he did was right...

As for the suspension for blount, probably a little harsh, but hes fucked either way. I hope he has some backup plans since the nfl probably wont work out for him now. As I said before, he made a million(s) dollar mistake, which is too bad considering hes only probably 20-22 years old.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' date='04 September 2009 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1252111823' post='798339']
no way in hell did blount deserve to be suspended for the season. 5 games max. the boise st guy deserves to be suspended for 2 or 3 games. chip kelly sucks.
[/quote]
Yes he did. These pampered crybabies need to learn that actions have consequences.

[quote name='Ben' date='04 September 2009 - 01:00 PM' timestamp='1252083642' post='798193']
[/quote]

he didnt wait even one second.. when did he wait.. he is walking out some dude taps him talking shit, he turns and punches... what did he wait for? where was the waiting exactly?

[quote name='Bunghole' date='04 September 2009 - 05:07 PM' timestamp='1252098440' post='798272']

What a fucking baby.

What a fucking asshole.
[/quote]

horseshit.. your ass woulda done the same thing... and even more, if it were a black dude taunting a white player who then punched him, youd be on the other side of it for sure... would opie be being called a thug like 6 times in this thread if reversed? not a chance.. and if your even just a fan at a bengals game, adrenaline was going, you were talking some fun trash all game long.. hey win big.. and someone comes and calls you a punk bitch nudges you ...you do what? tell him good game? not a fucking chance.. your fighting that dude right the fuck there.... and you know it...

[quote name='Essex Bengal' date='04 September 2009 - 06:07 PM' timestamp='1252102075' post='798289']
My gut feeling was the Boise guy got what he deserved.
[/quote]

pretty much, Blount got what he deserved afterwords though, done for year, they cant let that shit happen, but boise dude got knocked the fuck out like a girl... deservingly.. and dude is done in college football ..deservingly...

[quote name='#22' date='04 September 2009 - 07:09 PM' timestamp='1252105794' post='798316']
Right, except Blount was the loser here. Not only did Boise State win, but Blount had [b]-5[/b] yards. How is Blount a poor winner? He's a cowardly bitch who has fucking squandered all of his opportunities.

I don't see how people can see this thing any other way. I guess everybody is tough on the internet...

BTW...Blount is done for the season, and Lou Holtz dresses like a goddamn queer:
[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4446898"]http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=4446898[/url]
[/quote]

right.. sore loser isnt as bad a sore winner.. winner = boise guy, wont the game. loser = blount guy, lost the game.. being pissed about losing sucks, and bound to happen, being a dick when you won.. is some hoe ass bullshit..

[quote name='Bengals1181' date='04 September 2009 - 08:45 PM' timestamp='1252111526' post='798337']
lol can't believe so many are defending Blount. Especially considering he had been talking trash all week and pregame.

Was the Boise State guy a dumbass? Sure, but he could have said worse than "What happened to that ass whoopin' you promised?" which is what he said.
[/quote]

must be a good lip reader...

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' date='04 September 2009 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1252111823' post='798339']
[/quote]

he certainly does ...cant have that shit going down...

Archived