new guy here...

ChadCarsonRudi

[quote name='Nati Ice' date='Apr 25 2005, 10:18 PM']thats cool, well like i said, feel free to say whatever the fuck u want to, just remember no personal attacks and no badmouthing marvin, lol

welcome again
[right][post="84064"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
well of course i know not to badmouth marvin guy is my hero!!!just like everybody elses hero probably here!!

[quote name='BengalBeotch' date='Apr 25 2005, 10:20 PM']great! buckle up, it's a wild ride....

and just so you know....it's the rule...
you gotta get me a beer...all the
newbies do...it's like an initiation type
thing... :lol:
seriously...... :D
[right][post="84069"][/post][/right][/quote]
its gotta be the right kind :D

[quote name='ChadCarsonRudi' date='Apr 25 2005, 10:15 PM']really??thats cool i used to live in Cincinnati for a total for about 5 years and i lived in columbus for about 4 years
[right][post="84059"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

columbus until about 2 year ago

[quote name='STRAYCAT' date='Apr 25 2005, 10:26 PM']Welcome aboard. Got to show yourself on meet the junkie thread if you dare.
Give us bio on you..hobbies besides this site,age,married etc.  One big happy family here. :blink:
[right][post="84086"][/post][/right][/quote]
hobbies-watching bengals football and playin basketball is a passion to me
age-13 just a young kid sorry if that bothers u guys :(
married-see above :P
favorite sports teams-cincinnati bengals(duh) ohio state buckeyes
cincinnati reds detroit pistons(no im not a bandwagon) <_<

[quote name='ChadCarsonRudi' date='Apr 25 2005, 10:29 PM']hobbies-watching bengals football and playin basketball is a passion to me
                                cincinnati reds              detroit pistons(no im not a bandwagon) <_<
[right][post="84094"][/post][/right][/quote]
Nothing wrong with being 13..we all were once. Just remember it gets a little crazy here on the weekends. :wacko:

[quote name='ChadCarsonRudi' date='Apr 25 2005, 11:29 PM']hobbies-watching bengals football and playin basketball is a passion to me
                                cincinnati reds              detroit pistons(no im not a bandwagon) <_<
[right][post="84094"][/post][/right][/quote]

sound very mature for a 13 yr old [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

Didnt CJ4MVP85 use this as his location for his temporary userid he made today??

Sorry if im being a little bit skeptal....if this isnt CJ, then welcome...if it is..we had this conversation about mulipule screen names, seriously chill with it, I know Go has banned people for it. It's one of the rules.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Apr 25 2005, 11:32 PM']Location: Virginia was Cincy

Didnt CJ4MVP85 use this as his location for his temporary userid he made today??

Sorry if im being a little bit skeptal....if this isnt CJ, then welcome...if it is..we had this conversation about mulipule screen names, seriously chill with it, I know Go has banned people for it. It's one of the rules.
[right][post="84101"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
his name was bengalsrchamps or somethin like that

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Apr 25 2005, 10:32 PM']Location: Virginia was Cincy

[right][post="84101"][/post][/right][/quote]
dont know who that is sorry if that bothers u if thats what u think :huh:

[quote name='ChadCarsonRudi' date='Apr 25 2005, 11:34 PM']dont know who that is sorry if that bothers u if thats what u think :huh:
[right][post="84107"][/post][/right][/quote]

Ok sorry i was just a bit skeptical....where in VA are you? Im in woodbridge.

Archived