UC Football Thread

Jason

[quote name='#22' date='05 December 2009 - 07:03 PM' timestamp='1260054224' post='836981']
LOL. Even when Zach comes in and has similar results, you think it is the player and not the system.

Where do you think Case Keenum goes in the draft?

and btw, if Gilyard had 2 or 3 more [i]great[/i] games earlier this season, he is winning the Heisman instead of Ingram.
[/quote]

no one from UC will sniff a heisman because the voting is so political. hell from what i have heard is a ton of voters have already turned their votes in (which is bullshit) and they are choosing Colt who hasnt played ANYONE good instead of Ingram who is a stud for his best team in NCAA.

[quote name='Jason' date='05 December 2009 - 02:09 PM' timestamp='1260036547' post='836892']
What the hell has happened to the UC defense the past 5 weeks?
[/quote]

it was never all that good to begin with.

The Texas game was a heartbreaker for UC, but honestly, as much as it would be cool for UC to get to play for the national championship, I think Alabama would embarrass them.

[quote name='#22' date='05 December 2009 - 07:03 PM' timestamp='1260054224' post='836981']
LOL. Even when Zach comes in and has similar results, you think it is the player and not the system.

Where do you think Case Keenum goes in the draft?

and btw, if Gilyard had 2 or 3 more [i]great[/i] games earlier this season, he is winning the Heisman instead of Ingram.
[/quote]

If Gilyard had the same stats while playing for an SEC team, he would be a candidate.

Archived