UC Football Thread

Jason

[quote name='oldschooler' date='05 December 2009 - 02:35 PM' timestamp='1260038147' post='836897']
BIG PLAY by Gilyard!

The Bearcats could actually win this game if their Defense does something
other than act like a turnstile.
[/quote]

The O isn't doing shit either. All around failure today.

[quote name='gatorclaws' date='05 December 2009 - 03:49 PM' timestamp='1260042585' post='836916']
Only 17 from the O, along with several bad INT's. Pike is hurting his draft stock today.
[/quote]

I never saw Pike as having much draft potential to begin with. Look at all the hoopla around Graham Harrell last year. Yes, the undrafted Graham Harrell of the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Pike may have better physical tools than him, but the passing success is clearly on Brian Kelly.

[quote name='Harmening' date='05 December 2009 - 04:40 PM' timestamp='1260045615' post='836932']
Always great to see a Cincy team win at Pittsburgh. :headbang:
[/quote]

Pittsburgh loses late in the 4th quarter.... sounds like another Cincinnati vs. Pittsburgh game from earlier this year except this one had more scoring.

[quote name='B.A.B.' date='05 December 2009 - 04:49 PM' timestamp='1260046147' post='836945']
How good would he look in stipes, eh?
[/quote]
Word. He's a stud. Maybe the P-Dub we never fully got.

Even better news, Bob Stoops is the leading canidate for the ND job, which could be filled by Sunday. Brian Kelly won't be leaving this team before the bowl game.

[quote name='Bengal Migration' date='05 December 2009 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1260046467' post='836947']
I wanted to smack the shit out of the guy in the booth who kept running his mouth about how pissburgh is the best football city in the country.

Guess what? Cincinnati 3-0 >>>>> pissburgh.

Fuck you, ya "yinzer".
[/quote]
:thumbsup:

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' date='05 December 2009 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1260043465' post='836923']
I never saw Pike as having much draft potential to begin with. Look at all the hoopla around Graham Harrell last year. Yes, the undrafted Graham Harrell of the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Pike may have better physical tools than him, but the passing success is clearly on Brian Kelly.
[/quote]

Pike and Harrell are 2 different QBs. Pike will play in the NFL. He has a fast release, good reads, has the height and has the ability to move a little bit. His deep ball is also impressive. Pike will be a day 1 pick.

LOL. Even when Zach comes in and has similar results, you think it is the player and not the system.

Where do you think Case Keenum goes in the draft?

and btw, if Gilyard had 2 or 3 more [i]great[/i] games earlier this season, he is winning the Heisman instead of Ingram.

Archived