Fuck USC

JBandJoeyV

[quote name='oldschooler' date='17 October 2009 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1255825445' post='817527']
Just because some dude told you his balls were crystal,
does not mean you can see the future.
[/quote]
they have to win out to win the big 10. no way are they going to be able to step it up and upset Penn State and Iowa in back to back weeks. Hell with the way pryor plays Michigan might even give them a competitive game.

[quote name='#22' date='17 October 2009 - 08:51 PM' timestamp='1255827084' post='817530']
That's not such a bold prediction at this point, is it? Will OSU even be playing for a Big 10 Championship?
[/quote]

they have to win out.

[quote name='Bengals1181' date='17 October 2009 - 10:21 PM' timestamp='1255832482' post='817540']
lovin the inferiority complex by UC "fans" like yourself. Keep on truckin' :thumbsup:
[/quote]

inferiority? no. it is pretty simple OSU is a 2 loss team who has a couple of tough games remaining and will probably be the underdog in both of them. UC is most likely going to a BCS game and OSU is most likely not. that is pretty awesome especially with the level of douchebaggery that osu fans are.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' date='18 October 2009 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1255904028' post='818376']
inferiority? no. it is pretty simple OSU is a 2 loss team who has a couple of tough games remaining and will probably be the underdog in both of them. UC is most likely going to a BCS game and OSU is most likely not. that is pretty awesome especially with the level of douchebaggery that osu fans are.
[/quote]

You're a Buckeye hater, and you are the master of douchebaggery.

Seriously, do you notice how you keep talking shit about Buckeye fans
here and you are a bigger douchebag than any Buckeyes fan here?

For the record, I like BOTH TEAMS. I hope BOTH TEAMS do well.
I only have to root against one team if BOTH TEAMS are playing
each other. They're not, so I don't.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' date='18 October 2009 - 06:12 PM' timestamp='1255903957' post='818375']
they have to win out to win the big 10. no way are they going to be able to step it up and upset Penn State and Iowa in back to back weeks. Hell with the way pryor plays Michigan might even give them a competitive game.
[/quote]

Of course they have to win out.
But I would say the same for UC.

Ohio State can beat Penn State and Iowa.
Just because they had a bad game does not mean they can't.

[quote name='oldschooler' date='20 October 2009 - 01:28 PM' timestamp='1256056113' post='819050']

Ohio State can beat Penn State and [b]Iowa[/b].
[/quote]

We're counting on you to do just that, ... :thumbsup:

[quote name='oldschooler' date='20 October 2009 - 10:28 AM' timestamp='1256056113' post='819050']

[b]Ohio State can beat Penn State and Iowa.[/b]
[/quote]

Not with Pryor at QB and a swiss cheese O-line...

[quote name='oldschooler' date='20 October 2009 - 12:28 PM' timestamp='1256056113' post='819050']

Ohio State can beat Penn State and Iowa.
[/quote]

There is a good chance UC can lose 1 big east game and still win the big east. I dont think UC is going to lose a game in the big east (though they have 2 tough match ups still) and will be the favorite in all of them. OSU is going to have to pull off 2 upsets to win the big 10. There is a huge difference in winning games in which you are the favorite and winning games in which you are the underdog.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' date='20 October 2009 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1256081288' post='819186']
There is a good chance UC can lose 1 big east game and still win the big east. I dont think UC is going to lose a game in the big east (though they have 2 tough match ups still) and will be the favorite in all of them. OSU is going to have to pull off 2 upsets to win the big 10. There is a huge difference in winning games in which you are the favorite and winning games in which you are the underdog.
[/quote]

1 upset down, 1 to go.

And I like the Buckeyes chances.

Oh, and there is absolutely NO DIFFERENCE
in WINNING games no matter if you were favored
or an underdog. A win = a win.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' date='18 October 2009 - 05:12 PM' timestamp='1255903957' post='818375']
they have to win out to win the big 10.[b] no way are they going to be able to step it up and upset Penn State and Iowa in back to back weeks.[/b]
[/quote]

Hahaha. Got damn it is hilarious to see people say stupid shit in absolutes.

No way huh? So you don't think they will beat Iowa next week?

[quote name='oldschooler' date='07 November 2009 - 07:56 PM' timestamp='1257648968' post='823752']
Hahaha. Got damn it is hilarious to see people say stupid shit in absolutes.

No way huh? So you don't think they will beat Iowa next week?
[/quote]

Considering Iowa will be without their starting QB (severe ankle sprain) they've got a good chance.

OSU played much better against Penn State than I thought they would...

Archived