Good Game

oftt4

[quote name='oftt4' date='28 September 2009 - 07:33 AM' timestamp='1254137606' post='808572']
Just wanted to stop in and say congrats fellas. It was a good game and your boys came through in the end.

On a side note, if anyone is interested I am willing to trade Limas Sweed for a half eaten Snickers bar.
[/quote]
Thanks, [b]offt[/b]. We won, but I certainly didn't like how we had to go about it, being dominated for almost three quarters like we were. We responded about as well as you can expect when we were in heart attack mode.

[quote name='oftt4' date='28 September 2009 - 07:33 AM' timestamp='1254137606' post='808572']
On a side note, if anyone is interested I am willing to trade Limas Sweed for a half eaten Snickers bar.
[/quote]

You don't need him... he ran a nice route, but what a costly drop. Who the hell was that rook WR? Jeezul pete that guy has some wheels! Wallace was it?

[quote name='oftt4' date='28 September 2009 - 08:33 AM' timestamp='1254137606' post='808572']
Just wanted to stop in and say congrats fellas. It was a good game and your boys came through in the end.

[/quote]

Do you want Brad St. Louis for him?

Archived