Ya'll musta forgot

Pdub#1

[quote name='Pdub#1' date='May 1 2005, 06:03 PM']Maybe you should read what i said again and actually think about it or understand it. And yes Wily Mo is an awful outfielder anyone who watches the Reds knows that.
[right][post="86784"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

another steller griffey performance today.. 1 for 4....

OUTSTANDING...

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Pdub#1' date='May 14 2005, 12:27 PM']When Junior is healthy...like now he is unquestionable the best outfielder on the team. Offense and defense hes got it all.
[right][post="92304"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

hell maybe itll last more than 3 weeks this time...

I would rather argue Pena VS Kearns instead of Griffey. There is no way they sit Griffey for Pena, so it is a moot point to argue in the first place. I think any Reds fan wishes Griffey stays healthy, and it is not unreasonable to be upset about him not producing the past 4 years, as he has eaten up a large chunk of the payroll which could have been used on two quality (quality=way better than Milton) pitchers, or a dominate closer, etc.

I hate when people use players sallary for a reason why a team is in a slump. Griffey's sallary is not keeping us from getting better pitchers. Its Linder who woulnt give out the cash. Maybe if he spent as much money on our team as other owner's due we could contend.

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='The Scales' date='Jun 13 2005, 07:26 AM']Not a whisper about Griffey?
Whisper  Griffey=Best Baseball player ever not named Alex Rodriguez.
[right][post="102388"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

You don't hear anything because the Griffey bashers will never admit they're wrong

[quote name='Storm' date='Jun 13 2005, 04:56 PM']You don't hear anything because the Griffey bashers will never admit they're wrong
[right][post="102643"][/post][/right][/quote]

yea, where are those fucking griffey bashers now?

nothing to say griffey bashers?

buncha cowards..

we knew ALL ALONG, didnt we guys?

guys?

:mellow:

Well, Griffey is still healthy and playing well <<refuses to uncross fingers>>...
...and I hope it stays that way.
However, the Reds are absolutely horrible as a team and an organization right now...so bad in fact that I can barely register a heartbeat when I watch/listen...it's like a sad baseball bloopers lowlight reel that repeats itself over and OVER.....

<<sigh>>

When's football start again?

Two Jacks last night. An opposite field shot, and a pretty lift and pull jack to right. He's locked on and smacking. I pray everynight that A: he stays healthy, and B: That he's never ever traded and goes into the HALL OF FAME as a Redleg.

We need to stuff the ballot boxes to get J.r. and Lopez into the allstar game.

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='The Scales' date='Jun 25 2005, 10:44 AM']Two Jacks last night.  An opposite field shot, and pretty lift and pull jack to right.  He's locked on and smacking. [b] I pray everynight that A: he stays healthy, and B: That he's never ever traded and goes into the HALL OF FAME as a Redleg.[/b]
[right][post="107152"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I have those same prayers. [img]http://www.bigblueball.com/im/yahoo/images/praying.gif[/img]

Griffey has been my favorite player for over a decade.
And when he became a Red...it just made me like him more.
His injuries have all been flukes...and happened while he
was playing the game the only way he knows how...full speed.

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jun 25 2005, 06:43 PM']i usually dream about candy canes and ginger bread houses.
but i too hope for griffey's health,  i could go for a 50 HR season...
[right][post="107309"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

And those marshmallow peeps you buy around Easter.

Love me some peeps.

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jun 25 2005, 05:43 PM']i usually dream about candy canes and ginger bread houses.
but i too hope for griffey's health,  i could go for a 50 HR season...
[right][post="107309"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
That doesn't leave much room for cereal dreams...but I guess when your waking reality is cereal 24/7, then you don't need to dream it...you're [i]livin'[/i] it, man...

Archived