Poker

Hey i was wondering if anyone on here played online poker???

I was thinking maybe we could do our own Go-Bengals.com Tournament or something..but i am a pretty decent poker player that shit has me hooked almost as bad as football.. but not quit yet.. Just let me know. I am on partypoker and primanetworks (royalvegas) As BengalsCat

Guest BengalsOwn
not playing for money sucks.

I haven't really gotten into online poker yet, but I would like to.

My friends dad has profited about $75k in the last two years from playing online poker.

See i believe that.... Def believe that.... I average about a 100 dollars a week playing at low low limits we are talking about .05-.10 cent no limit hold em games on the prima networks... its pretty crazy..

But if u want to try it out free of charge
Go to [url="http://www.royalvegaspoker.com"]http://www.royalvegaspoker.com[/url] Download and Sign up wait 24 hours and they will give u 10 free dollars in real money.. U can play with that.. thats how i started my bankroll without having to use any of my own money.

Also u want to ge started on party. Go to instantbankroll.com they give u a free 75 with an extra 25 if u hit 500 raked hands in a month. which isnt hard to do i have 400 in 2 days << i started that promotion on saterday...... If u sign up U can always refer me :0)

prvr07387298 << NUmber on ROYALVEGASPOKER.com
BengalsCat420<< at Instantbankroll.

I play on PokerStars myself, their free games are pretty good I had played with real money on there for awhile, I started with $50 and cashed in at $175 and haven't played on the real money games since

I play in a real game monthly off Galbraith rd with about 25-30 people which is a blast, it only has 1 rebuy! I won't play in a game that has more than 1 rebuy. Also the Dayton Ky Eagles has a game every so often that is $25 buy in, no rebuys and has over 100 people in it, that is my favorite

[quote name='Storm' date='Apr 27 2005, 07:06 PM']I play on PokerStars myself, their free games are pretty good I had played with real money on there for awhile, I started with $50 and cashed in at $175 and haven't played on the real money games since

I play in a real game monthly off Galbraith rd with about 25-30 people which is a blast, it only has 1 rebuy!  I won't play in a game that has more than 1 rebuy.  Also the Dayton Ky Eagles has a game every so often that is $25 buy in, no rebuys and has over 100 people in it, that is my favorite
[right][post="85317"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Same here, minus the real money on poker stars

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='BengalsCat' date='Apr 27 2005, 04:36 PM']See i believe that.... Def believe that.... I average about a 100 dollars a week playing at low low limits we are talking about .05-.10 cent no limit hold em games on the prima networks... its pretty crazy..
[right][post="85223"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

He has 2 computers setup, and has two different accounts, with 4 games going at the same time on each computer. He also had a huge bankroll before he started playing [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] I forget what limits he plays, but he definitely plays lower limits. He has a stat tracker and if I remember correctly according to that he folds 98% of the time or something like that. It's all about being patient.

But they send you free stuff if you play enough. So far he has gotten a real nice watch, and just a few weeks ago he got 2 27" flat screen toshiba TV's, just for playing. He's also been approached about writing a book. I think he plays on party poker or pokerstars.

[quote name='tracenuts' date='Apr 30 2005, 12:36 AM']I got the free $10 from royal vegas poker, but i rarely play on there any more because Jet Set Poker is much better. They set you up alot but there set up and crap is soo much better than any other poker site ive tried yet.
[right][post="86321"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

U like it that much?? what r there no limit games like r they soft or what?

Anyone interested in a game Friday night May 6th (tommorrow)

Turfway Park 5:30 pm $100 buy in 200 max people no rebuys!

I believe they said that if 200 sign up 1st place pays $12,000 and pays the top 10 finishers :)

I'll be there!

[quote name='tracenuts' date='Apr 30 2005, 12:36 AM']I got the free $10 from royal vegas poker, but i rarely play on there any more because Jet Set Poker is much better. They set you up alot but there set up and crap is soo much better than any other poker site ive tried yet.
[right][post="86321"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

yeah jetset poker is god damn addicting but i had to stop playing just due to the fact that i could fucking call how i would get set up. you get set up way to often...someone has to be watchign the tables and giving you the cards to fuck you over. i've predicted exact flops before on jetset. i got jack 4 3 hands in a row or somehting and folded each time and then i got it for a 4th time so i was all...wtf are they trying to make me go in on this hand for... so i asked my friend who was playing at the same table what he had and he had pokcet queens so i was like... ok watch im gonna play this hand(the jack 4 offsuit that i got the 4th hand in a row) and the flop will be jack 4 queen

and sure enough the flop was jack 4 queen...they try to set you up so much it was just getting ridiculous...i know many of my friend and I have jsut gotten sick of their shit and quit playing on jetset

the setups are so ridiculous that the majority of players on the site dont even call it getting rivered anymore...they are more like "wow...what a jetset" or "damn that sucks...you got jetsetted so bad on that one"

the thing is though, sometimes you fuck people over majorly and jetset them...which makes you kidna forget and keep playing...and it just gets you addicted and hooked...and coming back for more and more

[quote name='Storm' date='May 5 2005, 02:34 PM']Anyone interested in a game Friday night May 6th (tommorrow)
Turfway Park 5:30 pm  $100 buy in 200 max people no rebuys!

I believe they said that if 200 sign up 1st place pays $12,000 and pays the top 10 finishers :)

I'll be there!
[right][post="88812"][/post][/right][/quote]

$100 buy in...thats crazy shit... most i play for is 20 dollar buy in

pretty much all my part time $6 an hour job can allow me to without goign totally broke.

im guessing you have to be 21 though to play that 100 buyin dont you?

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='Storm' date='May 5 2005, 01:34 PM']Anyone interested in a game Friday night May 6th (tommorrow)
Turfway Park 5:30 pm  $100 buy in 200 max people no rebuys!

I'll be there!
[right][post="88812"][/post][/right][/quote]

If only I didn't have to work.

[quote name='WhoDey48' date='May 5 2005, 02:41 PM']yeah jetset poker is god damn addicting but i had to stop playing just due to the fact that i could fucking call how i would get set up. you get set up way to often...someone has to be watchign the tables and giving you the cards to fuck you over. i've predicted exact flops before on jetset. i got jack 4 3 hands in a row or somehting and folded each time and then i got it for a 4th time so i was all...wtf are they trying to make me go in on this hand for... so i asked my friend who was playing at the same table what he had and he had pokcet queens so i was like... ok watch im gonna play this hand(the jack 4 offsuit that i got the 4th hand in a row) and the flop will be jack 4 queen
and sure enough the flop was jack 4 queen...they try to set you up so much it was just getting ridiculous...i know many of my friend and I have jsut gotten sick of their shit and quit playing on jetset
the setups are so ridiculous that the majority of players on the site dont even call it getting rivered anymore...they are more like "wow...what a jetset" or "damn that sucks...you got jetsetted so bad on that one"

the thing is though, sometimes you fuck people over majorly and jetset them...which makes you kidna forget and keep playing...and it just gets you addicted and hooked...and coming back for more and more
[right][post="88815"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Sounds like another crazy online conspericy to me man. Personaly i have read alot of these stories and they mostly <<kw here>> come from losing players. So no offense i have played on 3 diffrent sites now and i cant see any site setting it up like that. I couldnt find any reviews for jetsetpoker at all the poker sites i go to though so.............. they might do it and just not have been found out yet. Because if a major poker site tried that shit it would be the downfall of that perticular site.................... but thats just my take on it. Thanks for the heads up though i probly wont check out that site now.

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='BengalsCat' date='May 5 2005, 03:17 PM']Personaly i have read alot of these stories and they mostly <<kw here>> come from losing players.
[right][post="88876"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='WhoDey48' date='May 5 2005, 06:47 PM']$100 buy in...thats crazy shit... most i play for is 20 dollar buy in

pretty much all my part time $6 an hour job can allow me to without goign totally broke.
im guessing you have to be 21 though to play that 100 buyin dont you?
[right][post="88821"][/post][/right][/quote]

I went out there Friday to play and must have misread the payout!

The buy in was 100 but they were only paying out $2500 for 1st :(

They were paying the charity 75% so I didn't play

im going to play in some $55 buy in tourny this weekend

200 max people... 1st place gets 3,000...top 10 places paid

one tourny friday night and then 2 saturday

my friend told me about it and i believe he said its on glendale milford road but not positive about it...and supposedly you dont have to be 18 to play in it

we will see...

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='BengalsCat' date='May 9 2005, 06:07 PM']fuck ya it is... takes alot of skill to be good at poker... and alil luck but hey its a sport
[right][post="90316"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Meh. I still dont think it is. Any fat fuck can sit down and play it. I find it as rediculous as calling Bowling a sport. More like a game, in my opinion, but not a sport...

Archived