W00T for UK fans

[quote name='VonBlade' date='11 October 2009 - 06:52 AM' timestamp='1255254744' post='813327']
Today on Sky the Bengals Ravens game is live in HD!

HD Bengals for the first time in the UK. Bengals on TV for the first time in a year. No dodgy steam for me.

:icon15::gobengals:
[/quote]
I thought it was U Kentucky, too, but great news for you and great that there's
no didgy steam for you, either. Whatever in the hell that is.

Just curious what day and time is it showing live for you since it will be 1:00 Sunday afternoon here in Ohio?

[quote name='High School Harry' date='11 October 2009 - 08:02 AM' timestamp='1255258947' post='813330']

Just curious what day and time is it showing live for you since it will be 1:00 Sunday afternoon here in Ohio?
[/quote]

5 hour difference (ahead). Its 6:00 PM in the UK at game time.

[quote name='High School Harry' date='11 October 2009 - 07:02 AM' timestamp='1255258947' post='813330']

[/quote]

I think he meant a "dodgy stream" as in an online stream of that game that looks like shit and only works for about half of the game

I wrote dodgy stream, and yes I meant no rubbish jerky online stream that's 5mins behind the play and bombs every now and again.

I don't mind the 6pm starts, stops it interfering with my motorsport love. The 4:15s are a pain because they finish just after midnight. MNF has to be the Bengals or I don't bother. 1am start anyone. Sheesh.

So yeah my Bengal love stops for no time differences. If I have to be awake at 2am to watch it, I am.

[quote name='VonBlade' date='11 October 2009 - 09:43 AM' timestamp='1255264984' post='813343']
I wrote dodgy stream, and yes I meant no rubbish jerky online stream that's 5mins behind the play and bombs every now and again.

I don't mind the 6pm starts, stops it interfering with my motorsport love. The 4:15s are a pain because they finish just after midnight. MNF has to be the Bengals or I don't bother. 1am start anyone. Sheesh.

So yeah my Bengal love stops for no time differences. If I have to be awake at 2am to watch it, I am.
[/quote]

Where you at in the UK?

Cincinnati is right across the street from NKy. In the Tri State area there are just as many or more UK Wildcat fans as there are UC fans. I'd say more as there is also a Ohio State divide in with the Cincy folks.

We are all Bengals fans but we we get into college --- there will be many strong feelings here. Especially in regards to UK basketball.

Therefore, I am guessing nearly every poster will see the topic and think it is a UK Wildcat thread.

Me ------ I'm in NKy and there is nothing better than the Big Blue when it ocmes to college BB. However, there are jackass fans out there. This not only includes UK, UC, OSU, IU, UofL and X but nearly every other school. Unlike many out there ------ I hope all the local teams do well. Those being UC, X and especially UK.

However, there is a time and a place for everything;

[size="7"]WHO DEY!!! [/size]

I also thought this thread was about the University of Kentucky so I ignored it! The Bengals are going to put in their best performance of the season - I can just feel it. The 'D' are going to really it on for Coach Zim and the 'O' will get it together for all 4 quarters - I hope! No dodgy steam or stream for me either. The only game where the streaming has worked for me was Denver - I gave up all the other times. That won't be necessary tonight though - I'm off to buy my beer now! B)

Archived