"The Jungle"

[quote name='oldschooler' date='13 October 2009 - 04:07 PM' timestamp='1255464440' post='815864']
I like some rap, but I just wasn't feeling that.

It was too laid back, didn't get me pumped for a game.

Also, where was this shit last season? Feels like they are
just trying to cash in from the fast start.
[/quote]

Yeah, waaaay too mellow.

[quote name='Lucid' date='14 October 2009 - 10:01 AM' timestamp='1255525281' post='816099']
That song sucked.. Sloppy sampling and mixing.. Nothing inspiring in the lyrics or delivery. And the only time I didn't want to punch somebody for using auto tone is "I'm on a Boat" by lonely Island.
[/quote]
It was kool when the only guy using it was T-Pain.

"I'm on a Boat, mofo, dont you ever forget!"

I was listening when that radio dude came on with Mo and premiered this song. He talked it up like it was the best thing in the world, better than Mariah, Miley, and Michael combined. Mo had already said that he hates fan-made anthems at the beginning of the segment, and then when the guy played this song he almost immediately started saying how he loved it, and it should be the new anthem for the Stripes. Mo, you lost alot of your kool points for co-signing on a piece of crap like this just to appease your radio buddy. May God have mercy on your soul.

[quote name='TheBeaverHunter' date='15 October 2009 - 07:48 AM' timestamp='1255607326' post='816529']
I thought everyone on here loved that dude. Whatever happened to him? His songs were a little cheesed up.
[/quote]

like 2 years ago he made a crybaby bengals/reds song... and then just went to cheese up about red sox songs and other shit... it just follows winngi teams and makes songs.. cashes in on fans buying his little tracks and moves on it seems..

ryanparkersongs.com

[quote name='GoBengals' date='15 October 2009 - 10:29 AM' timestamp='1255616975' post='816578']
like 2 years ago he made a crybaby bengals/reds song... and then just went to cheese up about red sox songs and other shit... it just follows winngi teams and makes songs.. cashes in on fans buying his little tracks and moves on it seems..

ryanparkersongs.com
[/quote]

It is hilarious (in a pathetic way) that a guy that wrote a song
called "Bengals Bandwagon" jumped off the bandwagon.

Archived