14 years of nothing

[quote name='ThaSChaub' date='17 October 2009 - 12:33 PM' timestamp='1255793625' post='817355']
so watch yourself when trashing the browns or my texans, because quite simply, neither teams have lost 14 seasons in a row.
[/quote]
Lol. Did i miss the season when the Texans did anything? The Browns for that matter either.

:lmao:

[quote name='ThaSChaub' date='17 October 2009 - 12:40 PM' timestamp='1255794028' post='817365']
well, neither team has ever lost 14 seasons in a row.
[/quote]
How many winning seasons do the Texans have again?

I haven't seen many people trashing the texans - mostly, nobody cares about them one way or another. Just an anonymous expansion team.

Remember that time in 2002, the Bengals' worst-ever season (2-14), when they buttraped the texans to the tune of 38-3? That was cool.

you do know that in all of you existence in the NFL you only beat us once right ? i mean even the years that we sucked and won 2 games, you were one of the teams that we smoked :wave: and thanks for taking my invite and coming in here, we actually have more than 500 people that post here :)

[quote name='ThaSChaub' date='17 October 2009 - 12:33 PM' timestamp='1255793625' post='817355']
so watch yourself when trashing the browns or my texans, because quite simply, neither teams have lost 14 seasons in a row.
[/quote]

And yet both towns have suffered the disgrace of losing NFL franchises. Personally, I'd rather have that streak of non-winning seasons than to be a city with nothing to cheer for... 14 years of not winning stinks, but Cleveland and Houston have gone through much worse.

I'm dissapointed the Bengals lost to such a shitty ass team. Even finishing with a losing record every fucking year the Texans are perennially overrated. Kubiak sucks cocks and I'll take former Heisman winner Carson Palmer over QB who's so shitty he couldn't even start over Michael Vick. A dude that held the clipboard for MICHAEL VICK is in charge of your offense who's only success is due to luck. Hell, your second best receiver couldn't even make our team.

Burn in hell, asshole.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived