You all want it? Come get it

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 12:45 PM' timestamp='1257957944' post='825918']
I had three teeth, then I lost one. Now I only have two. It makes it hard to eat but Daddy seems to like the way it feels on his thingy. One day I hope to own a pair of shoes.
[/quote]

Good! I'm glad everyone is seeing this! A true waving of the white towel, and it's only Wednesday! Going in and editing my posts! What cowards! True cowards! HAHAAHA Hilarious. This is too easy. Even Clown fans are more challenging than this and they are even more pathetic than you! What's the point of having a smack forum if you go run, hide, and edit everything? Bengirls fans, at one time, were good to talk smack with. This right here proves that not only are you weak, but are letting a rival fan come in here and OWN you! Retards.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 12:06 PM' timestamp='1257959168' post='825924']
Good! I'm glad everyone is seeing this! A true waving of the white towel, and it's only Wednesday! Going in and editing my posts! What cowards! True cowards! HAHAAHA Hilarious. This is too easy. Even Clown fans are more challenging than this and they are even more pathetic than you! What's the point of having a smack forum if you go run, hide, and edit everything? Bengirls fans, at one time, were good to talk smack with. This right here proves that not only are you weak, but are letting a rival fan come in here and OWN you! Retards.
[/quote]
I edited your posts you mental midget, mostly because you have come in here and acted like a complete tool.

It's not a white flag...I did it [i]because I can[/i], and to make a point...that you are representative of the classless subset of Steeler fans that everyone outside of Pittsburgh, PA and West Virginia hates because you pound your chests and act like you are actually on the team! And spew nonsense! And are generally an asshole!

You also fail to give credit where credit is due, mainly that we are tied right now and both teams are good. I understand it's a smack talking forum, but there is some decorum involved here. Maybe they don't observe that sort of thing from your literal neck of the woods, [i]but we do here[/i].

That is all.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='11 November 2009 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1257960442' post='825936']
I edited your posts you mental midget, mostly because you have come in here and acted like a complete tool.

It's not a white flag...I did it [i]because I can[/i], and to make a point...that you are representative of the classless subset of Steeler fans that everyone outside of Pittsburgh, PA and West Virginia hates because you pound your chests and act like you are actually on the team! And spew nonsense! And are generally an asshole!

You also fail to give credit where credit is due, mainly that we are tied right now and both teams are good. I understand it's a smack talking forum, but there is some decorum involved here. Maybe they don't observe that sort of thing from your literal neck of the woods, [i]but we do here[/i].

That is all.
[/quote]

Instead of kissing cement and going pretty low, how about you come up with something to come back with, and maybe you won't have this problem? I'm loving this. This would NEVER happen on a Steelers site. I am single handily coming in here and letting you know that schools in session. I'll literally pay any of you idiots to provide some worthy smack talk, this is why I came here. It's your celebrated "Steelers" week, so show me how much you want it, scumbags!

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 12:30 PM' timestamp='1257960629' post='825939']
Instead of kissing cement and going pretty low, how about you come up with something to come back with, and maybe you won't have this problem? I'm loving this. This would NEVER happen on a Steelers site. I am single handily coming in here and letting you know that schools in session. I'll literally pay any of you idiots to provide some worthy smack talk, this is why I came here. It's your celebrated "Steelers" week, so show me how much you want it, scumbags!
[/quote]
How about the fact that we both are fans of good teams, have the same record and play each other on Sunday. You take this shit waaaaaay too seriously, which is more of an indictment on your fans and your city than you may think. There's other things in life besides Iron City beer and Steeler football.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='11 November 2009 - 01:33 PM' timestamp='1257960835' post='825944']
How about the fact that we both are fans of good teams, have the same record and play each other on Sunday. You take this shit waaaaaay too seriously, which is more of an indictment on your fans and your city than you may think. There's other things in life besides Iron City beer and Steeler football.
[/quote]

This site needs to be shut down. You guys should be embarrassed by this. This is the whole point of this forum. You should re-name the forum "We don't take our football team seriously, so if you want to talk smack, forget about it!" Or "Binkies and Bottles for sale" You'd get more use out of it.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1257961024' post='825945']
This site needs to be shut down. You guys should be embarrassed by this. This is the whole point of this forum. You should re-name the forum "We don't take our football team seriously, so if you want to talk smack, forget about it!" Or "Binkies and Bottles for sale" You'd get more use out of it.
[/quote]

So it appears they have internet access in the special needs classes now.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1257961024' post='825945']
[/quote]

By the way this, "taken it too seriously" thing is funny to me, coming from somebody who has over 19,000 posts on the subject!

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='11 November 2009 - 01:39 PM' timestamp='1257961190' post='825950']
So it appears they have internet access in the special needs classes now.
[/quote]

And I see your taken advantage of that. Remember ABC does NOT Equal 123, tardo's.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 01:40 PM' timestamp='1257961246' post='825951']
By the way this, "taken it too seriously" thing is funny to me, coming from somebody who has over 19,000 posts on the subject!

And I see your taken advantage of that. Remember ABC does NOT Equal 123, tardo's.
[/quote]

"Tardo", the irony here is rich.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 12:40 PM' timestamp='1257961246' post='825951']

[/quote]
Many, many of those posts are on subjects that require more thought and insight than football talk requires, qualities you do not possess, so I don't expect you to understand.

We do have active forums on more subjects than just football. Now don't hit that neanderthal cranial growth on the doorjamb on your way out of the room where big people are speaking.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='11 November 2009 - 01:50 PM' timestamp='1257961826' post='825959']
Many, many of those posts are on subjects that require more thought and insight than football talk requires, qualities you do not possess, so I don't expect you to understand.

We do have active forums on more subjects than just football. Now don't hit that neanderthal cranial growth on the doorjamb on your way out of the room where big people are speaking.
[/quote]

Sweet! Okay, I'm going to go now and get out of you guys' nightmares FOR NOW. When I come back in a couple days, I want all of you who are scared, and come out of the wood work to pile onto my posts like the cowards you are when I'm not here. Then, I'll one by one mop the floors with you. Can't wait til Monday! See you soon!

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 12:53 PM' timestamp='1257962002' post='825963']
Sweet! Okay, I'm going to go now and get out of you guys' nightmares FOR NOW. When I come back in a couple days, I want all of you who are scared, and come out of the wood work to pile onto my posts like the cowards you are when I'm not here. Then, I'll one by one mop the floors with you. Can't wait til Monday! See you soon!
[/quote]
We will be awaiting with bated breath, departed sir.

[quote name='oftt4' date='11 November 2009 - 08:25 AM' timestamp='1257942325' post='825803']
That may be, but unfortunately you have two good corners, we have 3 good receivers...plus a good TE...plus a RB that can catch.

You guys may win the game (I still say we win by 10+), but if you do it isnt going to be because you shut down our passing game.

Jaime...you betting or what?
[/quote]

sorry i didnt see this.

you dont have a home board anymore, so no real point in betting with you

Archived