Welcome Back to the rivalry!

Aries1247

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='12 November 2009 - 09:12 PM' timestamp='1258074757' post='826501']
I always found it funny you guys got off on a pic of your best WR at the time standing over our worst S in a loooooog time
[/quote]

I just think it is a cool looking picture. Would think it was cool if it was reversed. Kind of reminds me of this one

[img]http://clatterymachinery.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/muhammad-ali.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='12 November 2009 - 09:12 PM' timestamp='1258074757' post='826501']
I always found it funny you guys got off on a pic of your best WR at the time standing over our worst S in a loooooog time
[/quote]

I found it funny that he is seen as a tough guy by stealers fans in that pic. Standing over somebody laying on the ground is a tough guy? Ohalete's saying "Let me up, psycho. The play's been over for 5 minutes." . It's also funny that before the pic was taken, Whines Hard had his facemask and repeatedly slammed his head on the turf and the ref just told Whines to move along and there was no penalty.

On the subject, Whines Hard was just on Mike and Mike. They kept trying to interview him, but he kept trying to hit on Mike Golic. He said he really loves Ben, but Ben's not quite fat enough. He said he likes them really chunky and finally just came out and asked Golic if his big, fat sexy ass would pound him from behind. The stealers fans that had been there since 3 in the morning were rallying behind Ward and getting their cameras and their cocks out just in case. It was ugly, but what do you expect in Pittsburgh?

[quote name='Hooky' date='13 November 2009 - 08:41 AM' timestamp='1258116105' post='826585']
I found it funny that he is seen as a tough guy by stealers fans in that pic. Standing over somebody laying on the ground is a tough guy? Ohalete's saying "Let me up, psycho. The play's been over for 5 minutes." . It's also funny that before the pic was taken, Whines Hard had his facemask and repeatedly slammed his head on the turf and the ref just told Whines to move along and there was no penalty.

On the subject, Whines Hard was just on Mike and Mike. They kept trying to interview him, but he kept trying to hit on Mike Golic. He said he really loves Ben, but Ben's not quite fat enough. He said he likes them really chunky and finally just came out and asked Golic if his big, fat sexy ass would pound him from behind. The stealers fans that had been there since 3 in the morning were rallying behind Ward and getting their cameras and their cocks out just in case. It was ugly, but what do you expect in Pittsburgh?
[/quote]

Bitter? Party of one?

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' date='16 November 2009 - 01:53 AM' timestamp='1258350823' post='828576']
i don't think Aries is a man to come back and eat his crow lol
[/quote]

ill be pretty disappointed if he doesnt, because if there is a round 3 he wont be posting if he doesnt eat the crow now

same for kimo

Sad thing is, I won the avatar bet with Bam and I don't have one to give him. A little help? Oh, I suppose I could go all moderator on him and find something completely gay and trashy and forcibly put it in his avatar info, but I'd prefer Bengal Nation get creative.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='16 November 2009 - 10:51 AM' timestamp='1258383103' post='828657']
Sad thing is, I won the avatar bet with Bam and I don't have one to give him. A little help? Oh, I suppose I could go all moderator on him and find something completely gay and trashy and forcibly put it in his avatar info, but I'd prefer Bengal Nation get creative.
[/quote]

I would go with a classic Wines Hard crying myself.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='16 November 2009 - 10:51 AM' timestamp='1258383103' post='828657']
[/quote]

I would ask BJ to whip up one of his photo shop classics.

Archived