Number One: Give me a break

Oh boy, I can see where this is heading. Okay then. Gloveless it is.

Look here, treasured guest of our home, your smack-fu is fucking weak. Take your six rings and shove them up your pimply asshole (that's where Daddy "puts it where it hurts" if you can't remember what an asshole is. Or, alternately, look in a mirror).

Your rings are soooooo 2008. This is a new season jack, get with the program! The NFL is the [i]here and now[/i], the "what have you done for me lately", and the Bengals are fucking [b]here[/b]! "Who's the leading rusher in the AFC north you say? Mendenhall? Oh, I'm, so sorry Mr. Smith, we have some nice parting gifts for you (like used dildos from Ben's hotel rooms), but the answer we were looking for was Cedric Benson, Cedric Benson!"

The Bengals are currently in [size="6"]first place[/size] (yes, I know how badly that must gall you and your proud, steroid-fueled tradition, but it's true, we did in fact beat you in a game of football this season, sorry to say, try not to beat your wife and children over it any more, it was weeks ago) and WE AREN'T GIVING IT UP! Not to the Stealers, not to the Ravens and certainly not to that other team in Ohio, johnny-I-forget-their names.

So, you come in here, open your big, fat, lard-filled and toothless mouth, talk trash about our team, our city, our fans and expect us to just sit here and take it? You've been on the meth again Johnny...and it's making you paranoid. VERY paranoid.

Your empire is crumbling. The ashes are laying at your feet, yet you refuse to see them. Your defense isn't is going to be as good as you think it is on Sunday, because its actually going to face a real offense for a change. Your offense? Please. Parker is broken down and Mendenhall is going nowhere, plus I'm afraid he's going to fumble the ball. Twice.

So you can sit there in your spring-popping, orange velvet easy chair and feel as superior as you want, because at the end of the day, much like the Steelers effort on the field come Sunday, it isn't going to amount to a hill of fucking beans.

And please lay off the kids...its not their fault Daddy's a mean drunk and can't handle losing what amounts to a children's game writ large.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='11 November 2009 - 12:50 PM' timestamp='1257958203' post='825920']

Look here, treasured guest of our home, your smack-fu is fucking weak. Take your six rings and shove them up your pimply asshole (that's where Daddy "puts it where it hurts" if you can't remember what an asshole is. Or, alternately, look in a mirror).

Your rings are soooooo 2008. This is a new season jack, get with the program! The NFL is the [i]here and now[/i], the "what have you done for me lately", and the Bengals are fucking [b]here[/b]! "Who's the leading rusher in the AFC north you say? Mendenhall? Oh, I'm, so sorry Mr. Smith, we have some nice parting gifts for you (like used dildos from Ben's hotel rooms), but the answer we were looking for was Cedric Benson, Cedric Benson!"

The Bengals are currently in [size="6"]first place[/size] (yes, I know how badly that must gall you and your proud, steroid-fueled tradition, but it's true, we did in fact beat you in a game of football this season, sorry to say, try not to beat your wife and children over it any more, it was weeks ago) and WE AREN'T GIVING IT UP! Not to the Stealers, not to the Ravens and certainly not to that other team in Ohio, johnny-I-forget-their names.

So, you come in here, open your big, fat, lard-filled and toothless mouth, talk trash about our team, our city, our fans and expect us to just sit here and take it? You've been on the meth again Johnny...and it's making you paranoid. VERY paranoid.

Your empire is crumbling. The ashes are laying at your feet, yet you refuse to see them. Your defense isn't is going to be as good as you think it is on Sunday, because its actually going to face a real offense for a change. Your offense? Please. Parker is broken down and Mendenhall is going nowhere, plus I'm afraid he's going to fumble the ball. Twice.

So you can sit there in your spring-popping, orange velvet easy chair and feel as superior as you want, because at the end of the day, much like the Steelers effort on the field come Sunday, it isn't going to amount to a hill of fucking beans.

And please lay off the kids...its not their fault Daddy's a mean drunk and can't handle losing what amounts to a children's game writ large.
[/quote]

Listen dude, LAY OFF THE CRACK PIPE. During your incoherent and completely pathetic ramblings, I took that two minutes of my life just wasted and shined our 6th Superbowl ring of 2008.

Now, where to begin with this mess of a post. First, you're right, it IS what have you done for me now, and the now is SIMPLY the Steelers as defending Super Bowl Champions. This will not change unless they are knocked off completely. Second, Cedric Benson played all season, and even know he is surging, Medenhall was not only deactivated during early season, but he split carries with Parker. Mendenhall got about 6 touches a game early in the season, so the comparison to him and Benson is simply un-justified! Judging by the history of the matchups, I'll take the gamble and say Benson will NOT run for more than 65 yards against us and with the emergence of Mendenhall, he will be a factor back come Sunday! 34 is going to tear you apart, and Ben is going to pass all day long on your overrated defense.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='11 November 2009 - 12:50 PM' timestamp='1257958203' post='825920']

[/quote]

I am not defending this guy, but some of your stuff is pretty weak.

First, bragging about being in first place after 8 games? Especially when it is because of a tiebreaker? I could see if you were up by 2 or three games, but c'mon. Frankly, being in first place in the division only matters once during the year, and that is at the end of week 17.

Second, our "empire is crumbling"? You realize the Steelers are the defending Superbowl champs, are 6-2, and are on a 5 game winning streak, right? Top 5 offense, top 5 defense.

Third, we are finally going to face a real offense? You do realize they already played the Bengals right? Were they not a real offense the first time? Does being 12th in the league in yards/game and 17th in points/game make them real now?

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 12:27 PM' timestamp='1257956859' post='825912']
[img]http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2009/0207/nfl_g_bengals_fans1_sw_480.jpg[/img]
Wannabe. Look at those knock off, PUTRID towels you got going on there! You should be proud to be closet Steelers fans!
[/quote]

First of all, my mom died years ago.

Second, those are just rags like yours that some marketing genius thought would take off and very few people bought. Most people thought it was a lame idea to wave towels around instead of stomping, yelling and cheering like normal fans.

[quote name='oftt4' date='11 November 2009 - 01:09 PM' timestamp='1257959395' post='825926']

First, bragging about being in first place after 8 games? Especially when it is because of a tiebreaker? I could see if you were up by 2 or three games, but c'mon. Frankly, being in first place in the division only matters once during the year, and that is at the end of week 17.

Second, our "empire is crumbling"? You realize the Steelers are the defending Superbowl champs, are 6-2, and are on a 5 game winning streak, right? Top 5 offense, top 5 defense.

Third, we are finally going to face a real offense? You do realize they already played the Bengals right? Were they not a real offense the first time? Does being 12th in the league in yards/game and 17th in points/game make them real now?
[/quote]

Fuck offt!

[quote name='oftt4' date='11 November 2009 - 01:09 PM' timestamp='1257959395' post='825926']

[/quote]

Wow. Some LOGIC for once. This is what I like to talk about. Good points offt4, and who do you cheer for? Are you a Steelers or Bengals fan? Can we say, identity crisis? I don't care what the overall record says about total defense, the Steelers are hands down the best defense in the league. The Giants, Jets, Broncos and Packers lead us in total defense, and anyone with half a brain can determine who is the best out of the top 5! The Steelers are also #1 against the run, so, don't expect Mr.top rusher to have a good day. (Also, way to take advantage of a hapless Bears defense and still run him in the 4th quarter to pat his stats! Very mis leading!)

[quote name='Hooky' date='11 November 2009 - 01:14 PM' timestamp='1257959653' post='825928']
First of all, my mom died years ago.

Second, those are just rags like yours that some marketing genius thought would take off and very few people bought. Most people thought it was a lame idea to wave towels around instead of stomping, yelling and cheering like normal fans.
[/quote]

Rags that you desperately want to copy. What hypocrites. And I dare you to stomp the towel. Go on, I want you to!

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 01:20 PM' timestamp='1257960006' post='825933']
Rags that you desperately want to copy. What hypocrites. And I dare you to stomp the towel. Go on, I want you to!
[/quote]

Reading curve, I just said that nobody buys them.You found a pic with two orange rags shoved down their pants. Big deal!

I'm really done now. You and offt can stay here and blow each other.

[quote name='Hooky' date='11 November 2009 - 01:24 PM' timestamp='1257960283' post='825934']
Reading curve, I just said that nobody buys them.You found a pic with two orange rags shoved down their pants. Big deal!

I'm really done now. You and offt can stay here and blow each other.
[/quote]

LMAO on YOUR Forum. This reminds me of invading your stadium every year. You guys are pathetic to let this happen on your turf. You're "done?" wah wah. Give me the keys junior, I'll run this place! This is the most action you, or this place has ever seen. Can I be a moderator? First, we turn everything orange into gold. What do you guys think?

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 12:27 PM' timestamp='1257960424' post='825935']
LMAO on YOUR Forum. This reminds me of invading your stadium every year. You guys are pathetic to let this happen on your turf. You're "done?" wah wah. Give me the keys junior, I'll run this place! This is the most action you, or this place has ever seen. Can I be a moderator? First, we turn everything orange into gold. What do you guys think?
[/quote]
Piss yellow and gold are not the same color. And nobody is going anywhere or is remotely "scared" of you. If anything, I'm scared for your children.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='11 November 2009 - 01:29 PM' timestamp='1257960585' post='825938']
Piss yellow and gold are not the same color. And nobody is going anywhere or is remotely "scared" of you. If anything, I'm scared for your children.
[/quote]

Oh, you're scared all right. I can smell it. Just like Chad Ochostinko is scared of the blanket of Ike Taylor.

P.S Bungle fans are my children, and Steelers fans are your daddies!

Something most of us learned in elementary school.

[img]http://www.dmitravel.com/images/New-Orleans-Saints.jpg[/img]

Black and Gold

[img]http://imagecache5.art.com/p/LRG/10/1060/RWVL000Z/pittsburgh-steelers-helmet-logo-%C2%A9photofile.jpg[/img]

Black and [b]NOT GOLD[/b]

[quote name='Bunghole' date='11 November 2009 - 01:29 PM' timestamp='1257960585' post='825938']
Piss yellow and gold are not the same color. And nobody is going anywhere or is remotely "scared" of you. [color="#FF0000"]If anything, I'm scared for your children.[/color]
[/quote]

You and me both.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='11 November 2009 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1257961026' post='825946']
Something most of us learned in elementary school.

[img]http://www.dmitravel.com/images/New-Orleans-Saints.jpg[/img]

Black and Gold

[img]http://imagecache5.art.com/p/LRG/10/1060/RWVL000Z/pittsburgh-steelers-helmet-logo-%C2%A9photofile.jpg[/img]

Black and [b]NOT GOLD[/b]
[/quote]

AhHhhh, what a beautiful picture! Thanks for reminding me of the best team in the universe.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 01:38 PM' timestamp='1257961127' post='825949']
AhHhhh, what a beautiful picture! Thanks for reminding me of the best team in the universe.
[/quote]

Because your intelligence level so clearly needs this kind of thing...

Lets sing the currently undefeated song.

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

Did you guess which thing was not like the others?
Did you guess which thing just doesn't belong?
If you guessed this one is not like the others,
Then you're absolutely...right!

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='11 November 2009 - 01:41 PM' timestamp='1257961309' post='825953']
Because your intelligence level so clearly needs this kind of thing...

Lets sing the currently undefeated song.

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

Did you guess which thing was not like the others?
Did you guess which thing just doesn't belong?
If you guessed this one is not like the others,
Then you're absolutely...right!
[/quote]

BTW: Nice to include the Saints picture. Brings me to my next topic. Before you go off with your disgustingly, stolen "chant"

We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey !!!!!

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 01:49 PM' timestamp='1257961744' post='825956']
BTW: Nice to include the Saints picture. Brings me to my next topic. Before you go off with your disgustingly, stolen "chant"

We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey We Dey !!!!!
[/quote]

Yeah the Saints probably should have gotten an original one huh?

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 12:38 PM' timestamp='1257961127' post='825949']
[/quote]
The Saints do have a pretty damn good offense...

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='11 November 2009 - 12:51 PM' timestamp='1257961919' post='825961']
The brainpower it must have taken you to put together those words could barely light a light bulb.
[/quote]
If he and Bill Cowher put their enlarged craniums together, we might even get words with multiple syllables!

[quote name='Bunghole' date='11 November 2009 - 01:53 PM' timestamp='1257962036' post='825965']
If he and Bill Cowher put their enlarged craniums together, we might even get words with multiple syllables!
[/quote]

Where does Bill Cowher fit into this convo? Anyway, it doesn't matter.

WE DEY! Come on say it with me, I know you want to.

WE DEY WE DEY WE DEY WE DEY

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 01:55 PM' timestamp='1257962121' post='825967']
Where does Bill Cowher fit into this convo? Anyway, it doesn't matter.

WE DEY! Come on say it with me, I know you want to.

WE DEY WE DEY WE DEY WE DEY
[/quote]

Like I said in another beatdown thread. I am leaving your nightmares FOR NOW. In a couple days I want all of you cowards, who will more than likely attack when I'm not here to bring your A game so I can come in and mop the floor with you one by one. See yah soon, Bungirls!

Archived