Number One: Give me a break

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 12:55 PM' timestamp='1257962121' post='825967']
Where does Bill Cowher fit into this convo? Anyway, it doesn't matter.

WE DEY! Come on say it with me, I know you want to.

WE DEY WE DEY WE DEY WE DEY
[/quote]
Because he's the one that started up that disrespectful "We DEY" garbage...genius. Or is 2006 too far back for you to remember since you drink 12 Iron City brews a day?

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 01:55 PM' timestamp='1257962121' post='825967']
Where does Bill Cowher fit into this convo? Anyway, it doesn't matter.

WE DEY! Come on say it with me, I know you want to.

WE DEY WE DEY WE DEY WE DEY
[/quote]

You know what's sad is you don't even realize how much of an embarrassment to your fellow steelers fans you are.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 12:58 PM' timestamp='1257962319' post='825969']
Like I said in another beatdown thread. I am leaving your nightmares FOR NOW. In a couple days I want all of you cowards, who will more than likely attack when I'm not here to bring your A game so I can come in and mop the floor with you one by one. See yah soon, Bungirls!
[/quote]
You internet tough guys are all the same. No grasp of the English language, no couth, no manners, no anything but "ME ME LOOK AT ME, I CANZ HAZ CHEEZBURGER AND TYPE IN CAPS ON THE INTERTUBEZ AND SAY FUCK A LOT!!!1111"

[quote name='Bunghole' date='11 November 2009 - 01:58 PM' timestamp='1257962328' post='825970']
Because he's the one that started up that disrespectful "We DEY" garbage...genius. Or is 2006 too far back for you to remember since you drink 12 Iron City brews a day?
[/quote]

And the Saints are the ones that came up with the WhoDat/Dey chant, moron! And I probably was drunk that night after beating some Bungle ass all the way to Super Bowl 40! WOOOO

Like I said earlier, see you in a couple days, weaklings.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 02:01 PM' timestamp='1257962460' post='825974']
[color="#FF0000"]And the Saints are the ones that came up with the WhoDat/Dey chant, moron![/color] And I probably was drunk that night after beating some Bungle ass all the way to Super Bowl 40! WOOOO

[/quote]

False

[quote name='Bunghole' date='11 November 2009 - 02:00 PM' timestamp='1257962451' post='825973']
You internet tough guys are all the same. No grasp of the English language, no couth, no manners, no anything but "ME ME LOOK AT ME, I CANZ HAZ CHEEZBURGER AND TYPE IN CAPS ON THE INTERTUBEZ AND SAY FUCK A LOT!!!1111"
[/quote]

I didn't say fuck once, idiot. This is a rival game, this is why Steelers fans represent the best fans in the WORLD! In ALL sports! We support them, not put bag over our heads then take them off when we are 6-2 and name a week "Steelers weak!"

Cya in a couple days HAH!

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 01:01 PM' timestamp='1257962460' post='825974']
And the Saints are the ones that came up with the WhoDat/Dey chant, moron! And I probably was drunk that night after beating some Bungle ass all the way to Super Bowl 40! WOOOO

[/quote]
First of all, its well documented that in fact the the Saints did not come up with our chant.

Secondly, YOU didn't "beat any bungle ass". YOU sat your fat ass on a couch and watched TV, while sucking down crappy beer and stuffing junk food into your mouth.

So fuck you, real boy of non-genius.

What are you, like 14?

[quote name='Bunghole' date='11 November 2009 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1257962672' post='825979']
From your stubby, fat fingers to God's ears.
[/quote]

Good! The bate worked. (Maybe you'll see another one) I have to spoon feed you morons to get a rise out of you since it's not fair to compare football teams, something I tried but you can't grasp and use to any advantage. Keep it coming, maybe you'll be on our level for once! WE DEY WE DEY WE DEY

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 01:06 PM' timestamp='1257962787' post='825982']
Good! The bate worked. (Maybe you'll see another one) I have to spoon feed you morons to get a rise out of you. Keep it coming, maybe you'll be on our level for once! WE DEY WE DEY WE DEY
[/quote]
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY...

Jesus, you'd think the game was over and we'd already lost. Didn't the crappy Bears beat your team? Funny, that.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 02:06 PM' timestamp='1257962787' post='825982']
Good! The bate worked. (Maybe you'll see another one) I have to spoon feed you morons to get a rise out of you since it's not fair to compare football teams, something I tried but you can't grasp and use to any advantage. Keep it coming, maybe you'll be on our level for once! WE DEY WE DEY WE DEY
[/quote]

I have no desire to be on your level, the gutters is not a place where I like to hang out.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='11 November 2009 - 01:10 PM' timestamp='1257963035' post='825986']
I have no desire to be on your level, the gutters is not a place where I like to hang out.
[/quote]
Oh come on, its not so bad once you get used to it! There's warm gray water, Steelers fans, rats, garbage, empty MD 20/20 bottles, rotten apple cores...you can even sleep in here if you're drunk enough!

[quote name='Bunghole' date='11 November 2009 - 02:12 PM' timestamp='1257963136' post='825988']
Oh come on, its not so bad once you get used to it! There's warm gray water, Steelers fans, rats, garbage, empty MD 20/20 bottles, rotten apple cores...you can even sleep in here if you're drunk enough!
[/quote]

Sounds delightful.

[quote name='JC' date='11 November 2009 - 03:33 PM' timestamp='1257968002' post='826032']
We Dey got raped by Carson Palmer the first game!
We Dey got beat by those Bengals!
We Dey have a rapist on our team!
We Dey have multiple women beaters on our team!

Yeah WE DEY!
[/quote]

I'm glad you decided to touch up on this! NO Bengals fan, NONE should be talking about woman beaters or "rapists" (come on, brush up on the story scumbag, it's extortion written all over it! Money grubbin bitches!) But lets take a QUICK run down of the Cincnati Bengals most awesome criminal record history shall we?

1. Chris Henry (June 14th, ‘06) – providing alcohol to three underaged females, but did he score?
2. Chris Henry (Jan. 28th, ‘06) – possession of a concealed firearm, improper exhibition of firearm, aggravated assault with firearm, that’s a lot of firearm action
3. A.J. Nicholson (June 3rd, ‘06) – burglary, vandalism, grant theft, *bonus points for stealing electronics from a teammate, that’s not easy
4. Frostee Rucker (June 21st, ‘06) – vandalism, spousal battery, just don’t beat up that blackberry
5. Reggie McNeal (Dec. 3rd, ‘06) – resisting arrest and drug possession, always fun to catch the cops with an elbow to the chest
6. Eric Steinbach (Aug. 5th, ‘06) – boating under the influence, admit it, you didn’t even know that counted
7. A.J. Nicholson (May 18th, ‘06) – domestic violence, he restarted the streak after they had gone four months in between arrests
8. Chris Henry (June 3rd, ‘06) – DUI, 0.092, I’d blow that from a sip of Manischweitz
9. Odell Thurman (Sept. 25th, ‘06) – drunken driving, a 0.18, but he was more sober than Chris Henry or Reggie McNeal, so it’s all good
10. Deltha O’Neal (Dec. 9th, ‘06) – DWI, come on a 0.10 shouldn’t even count
11. Matthias Askew (July 22nd, ‘06) – disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, failure to comply with police officer’s order, obstructing justice, kinda boring
12. Chris Henry (Dec. 15 ‘05) – weed possession, just kids being kids
13. Quincy Wilson (June 17, ‘07) – disorderly conduct, kind of weak, but cool that the bride and groom were arrested too
[img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n125/lbrownie/chrishenry.jpg[/img]

[quote]The Bengals had a star LB developing in Odell Thurman whom they selected in the 2nd round a few years ago. Thurman had slipped because of his questionable character. He wound up suspended by the league, so the Bengals were hurting for an LB. What’d they do? They went out and took another questionable dude in the supplemental draft — Ahmad Brooks — who was kicked off his team at Virginia.

Well, didn’t take long for Brooks to get in some trouble. [b]He’s being accused of hitting a woman [/b]who was trying to break up an altercation. Though many women are out for money grabs with professional athletes (Randy Moss had a case dropped recently), it’s just the fact that Brooks is involved in this situation that’s embarrassing. But when you’re the Bengals and you try to take shortcut after shortcut, drafting bad character players to REPLACE other bad character dudes, the story’s not going to end pretty.[/quote] http://larrybrownsports.com/football/shocker-bengals-player-accused-punching-woman/1522

[quote] A valet parking attendant at Newport on the Levee allegedly got into a confrontation with Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry and another man over a $5 parking charge Tuesday.

According to the incident report, the valet parking attendant approached Henry and Desious Dyneal Alston, 24, after they parked a Land Rover without paying and started walking away Tuesday. The valet, according to the incident report, said Henry started arguing with him about parking when [Jason C.] Baker approached and tried to resolve the argument.

According to the incident report, Baker told police that Henry came up to him and, chest to chest, said, “(Expletive) you. (Expletive) this. Don’t you know who I am?” before throwing a $5 bill on the ground and saying, “You better pick that up (expletive).”

Wow, leave it to Chris Henry to go to the “Don’t you know who I am” card. Somehow I don’t think that’s the card you want to be pulling out of the community chest when you’re Chris Henry. Still, he has to be awarded bonus points for equal parts courage and stupidity. Chris Henry — you are my hero.[/quote] [img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n125/lbrownie/chris-henry.jpg[/img]

Didn't Leon Hall just get busted this year? In your own words, morons "The irony of such a post!"

And yes, WE DEY GOT 6 Superbowls!
WE DEY defending Champions! Oh yes

WE DEY!

Oh lord here we go.

How is Santonio doing? Been arrested lately?
Has Jeff Reed beat up any more hand towel dispensers?
Has James Harrison beaten his woman lately?
Ben had raped anyone?
Hines Ward trespassed on anyone lately?

And those are guys still on your team as opposed to A.J. Nicholson, Reggie McNeal, Eric Steinbach, Odell Thurman, Deltha O’Neal, Matthias Askew (who's charges were dropped), Ahmad Brooks (who also had the charges dropped), and Quincy Wilson.

You fail at life.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='11 November 2009 - 04:11 PM' timestamp='1257970275' post='826050']
Oh lord here we go.

How is Santonio doing? Been arrested lately?
Has Jeff Reed beat up any more hand towel dispensers?
Has James Harrison beaten his woman lately?
Ben had raped anyone?
Hines Ward trespassed on anyone lately?

And those are guys still on your team as opposed to A.J. Nicholson, Reggie McNeal, Eric Steinbach, Odell Thurman, Deltha O’Neal, Matthias Askew (who's charges were dropped), Ahmad Brooks (who also had the charges dropped), and Quincy Wilson.

You fail at life.
[/quote]

Santonio Holmes- (Prosecutors DROP CHARGES)
Jeff Reed- has, and always will be an idiot! Judging by this comparison by your past players and the mentality of your thug organization, this is lightweight!
James Harrison- (Assault Chargers dropped. It's said Harrison's GF simply ran into Harrison's forearm on her own!)
Ben (Again, learn the story instead of "reading an article" The bitch wants money, period and her statements never matched up with many witness's who said she was obsessed with Ben and didn't report it until 1 year later! This happens to athletes from year to year.)
Ward- Talking about a stretch, this is the weakest it becomes, idiot. Ward simply trespassed against officer orders and all charges were dropped immediately!

Now that your tiny list has been rebutted, that doesn't excuse the fact that the Bungle organization STILL drafts players with criminal records. They have a history of this and is known to be one of the worst run organizations of all time! You, as always= OWNED.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 03:34 PM' timestamp='1257971670' post='826060']
Jeff Reed- has, and always will be an idiot! Judging by this comparison by your past players and the mentality of your thug organization, this is lightweight!
James Harrison- (Assault Chargers dropped. It's said Harrison's GF simply ran into Harrison's forearm on her own!)
Ben (Again, learn the story instead of "reading an article" The bitch wants money, period and her statements never matched up with many witness's who said she was obsessed with Ben and didn't report it until 1 year later! This happens to athletes from year to year.)
Ward- Talking about a stretch, this is the weakest it becomes, idiot. Ward simply trespassed against officer orders and all charges were dropped immediately!

Now that your tiny list has been rebutted, that doesn't excuse the fact that the Bungle organization STILL drafts players with criminal records. They have a history of this and is known to be one of the worst run organizations of all time! You, as always= OWNED.
[/quote]
Whatever. Look at the dates on your list genius. 2006, 2006, 2006, 2006, 2006...I think even [i]you[/i] get the idea. We aren't the same team anymore. We haven't been. And we're better than we have ever been, including 2005. I think this may be the best Bengals team ever, and they haven't even tapped into their potential yet, especially on offense.

I think [i]you'll[/i] be the one hanging his head and kicking his dog next Sunday around 4:00pm...

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 04:34 PM' timestamp='1257971670' post='826060']

[/quote]

How many times did Holmes get arrested? Where there is smoke there is fire.
Jeff Reed is an idiot....wait this isnt Jeff Reed is it?
Yeah women tend to run into forarms all by themselves.
You mean the same bitch that ben admited to having sex with? Yeah you should probably learn the story yourself.
thats nice and did Ward's accounting fraud issue get dropped too?

So how about you realize your own team has their own issues with it, every team does.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='11 November 2009 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1257972109' post='826062']
Whatever. Look at the dates on your list genius. 2006, 2006, 2006, 2006, 2006...I think even [i]you[/i] get the idea. We aren't the same team anymore. We haven't been. And we're better than we have ever been, including 2005. I think this may be the best Bengals team ever, and they haven't even tapped into their potential yet, especially on offense.

I think [i]you'll[/i] be the one hanging his head and kicking his dog next Sunday around 4:00pm...
[/quote]

Didn't Leon Hall just get picked up for having DOUBLE that of Ohio's alcohol level? Regardless of "dates" that just goes to show how the organization works. You have the biggest big mouth and clown on your team to begin with with Ochostinko to sum up how things are run there.

Saying how "this team is the best team they've had" isn't really saying much givin the Bengals season blunders and track record. In much of the games this season, The Bengals have shown no such indications and played nobody to where they convinced anyone that they turned the corner and can remain consistent throughout a full season. The Saints are good, the Vikings are good, the Colts are good, the Steelers are good and the Pats will be there, everyone expects that and knows this but I can't really say the same with Cincinnati since they are natural born posers. Reality will return this Sunday at 4:00.

LOL.

You want to compare guys drinking a few and driving and smoking some ganja to NFL sized guys beating up women and forcing them to have sex with them. A girl just runs into a forearm and gets fucked up? Get real dude. Every single one of those guys were cut or left.

The guys on your team on the other hand..hmm.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='11 November 2009 - 04:51 PM' timestamp='1257972704' post='826065']
How many times did Holmes get arrested? Where there is smoke there is fire.
Jeff Reed is an idiot....wait this isnt Jeff Reed is it?
Yeah women tend to run into forarms all by themselves.
You mean the same bitch that ben admited to having sex with? Yeah you should probably learn the story yourself.
thats nice and did Ward's accounting fraud issue get dropped too?

So how about you realize your own team has their own issues with it, every team does.
[/quote]

Of course and I agree but comparing the Steelers to the Bengals criminal charges are completely ludicrous, or any other team for that matter! Cinci really set the bar over the years. Thugs at BEST.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1257973084' post='826069']
Of course and I agree but comparing the Steelers to the Bengals criminal charges are completely ludicrous, or any other team for that matter! Cinci really set the bar over the years. Thugs at BEST.
[/quote]

I agree, most of the bengals issues were misdemeanor type stuff, assault and rape..not so much.

[quote name='JC' date='11 November 2009 - 04:56 PM' timestamp='1257973007' post='826068']
LOL.

You want to compare guys drinking a few and driving and smoking some ganja to NFL sized guys beating up women and forcing them to have sex with them. A girl just runs into a forearm and gets fucked up? Get real dude. Every single one of those guys were cut or left.

The guys on your team on the other hand..hmm.
[/quote]

That's simply not true. You talk as it is proven to have had happened. It's a whore out to get money, nothing more nothing less. Do you REALLY think a top notch athlete like Ben and a face of a franchise actually rape a women? A women who given her record, has had some questionable spots on her record regarding being mental? Chris Henry, who is a scumbag to begin with, still resides on your team. HE is a drop dead, piece of shit! Like I said, Cinci set the bar, and have been nothing more than thugs. Hell, they even made their uniforms with stripes! HAH!

Archived