Number One: Give me a break

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='11 November 2009 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1257973195' post='826071']
I agree, most of the bengals issues were misdemeanor type stuff, assault and rape..not so much.
[/quote]

1. Chris Henry (June 14th, ‘06) – providing alcohol to three underaged females
2. Chris Henry (Jan. 28th, ‘06) – possession of a concealed firearm, improper exhibition of firearm, [b]aggravated assault with firearm[/b]

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='11 November 2009 - 05:05 PM' timestamp='1257973546' post='826074']
All I know is you better show back up if you lose.
[/quote]

I'd gladly eat crow. Did so before. Doesn't happen very often. Too bad for you guys, I'll be coming in here parading stuffing a beatdown in your face for all to realize who runs this ship and you will forever worship the ground the Pittsburgh Steelers walk on. It's just the way it is. The Bengals are our stepchilds and we do whatever we want with them. Fun's over come Sunday.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1257973590' post='826075']
1. Chris Henry (June 14th, ‘06) – providing alcohol to three underaged females
2. Chris Henry (Jan. 28th, ‘06) – possession of a concealed firearm, improper exhibition of firearm, [b]aggravated assault with firearm[/b]
[/quote]

1. He wasnt there, it was done with his CC by one of his former "boys". Learn the case
2. This is about the only thing I have an issue with with him. The rest is stuff any number of kids his age get into.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 05:09 PM' timestamp='1257973760' post='826077']
I'd gladly eat crow. Did so before. Doesn't happen very often. Too bad for you guys, I'll be coming in here parading stuffing a beatdown in your face for all to realize who runs this ship and you will forever worship the ground the Pittsburgh Steelers walk on. It's just the way it is. The Bengals are our stepchilds and we do whatever we want with them. Fun's over come Sunday.
[/quote]

You did so before? Under what username have you posted before?
Worship? will never happen.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='11 November 2009 - 05:14 PM' timestamp='1257974079' post='826083']
You did so before? Under what username have you posted before?
Worship? will never happen.
[/quote]

I'm not talking about on this pathetic board. I'm talking about throughout many games in the past to where I manned up and ate crow. That's what men do. Too bad for the opposing fanbase, the Steelers fanbase is the one standing in the end no matter which way you look at it! Super Bowl or not, I expect the same this season.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 03:56 PM' timestamp='1257972982' post='826067']
Didn't Leon Hall just get picked up for having DOUBLE that of Ohio's alcohol level? Regardless of "dates" that just goes to show how the organization works. You have the biggest big mouth and clown on your team to begin with with Ochostinko to sum up how things are run there.

Saying how "this team is the best team they've had" isn't really saying much givin the Bengals season blunders and track record. In much of the games this season, The Bengals have shown no such indications and played nobody to where they convinced anyone that they turned the corner and can remain consistent throughout a full season. The Saints are good, the Vikings are good, the Colts are good, the Steelers are good and the Pats will be there, everyone expects that and knows this but I can't really say the same with Cincinnati since they are natural born posers. Reality will return this Sunday at 4:00.
[/quote]
LOL, yeah, I forgot about the Hall DUI. He was at a party and made a bad decision to drive home in the middle of the night because his wife began having their baby.

Anyway, the Bengals aren't "natural born posers". Where is that shit coming from? It isn't like the Steelers have dominated every era of football during their entire existence as a franchise either, if you want to try to bring history into it. And yes, before you remind me, I know, six Lombardis, I got the memo, congrats. You've earned maybe two of them.

I can see since you are a Steelers fans where you're coming from with the "setting of the playoff table" argument, and which teams are expected or are traditionally there.

However, and I am trying to say this with the least amount of bias I possibly can, this is not the same team from 2005, 06, 07 or certainly not 2008. [i]It isn't even the same team you played earlier this season[/i]. It isn't close. The difference being that our offense is starting to hit a groove and is scoring points early in games and sustaining drives. Our oline can block. How many times did you get to Palmer last time? How perfect was Palmer on that last drive to win the game?

In summation, my final point: we now have a defense. This key, CRUCIAL component was always lacking on the Bengals since Marvin Lewis (a man you should respect for mentoring the likes of Kevin Greene, Greg Lloyd, etc) took over, and we now FINALLY have a capable unit. We've drafted well, signed a few good players, and hired an excellent, fiery defensive coordinator. If you haven't heard of him before Sunday, you will after. He'll be Mr. Zimmer to you. We don't have to have Palmer pass for 4,000 yards a season anymore. We have a running game and a defense. It's a huge difference, a difference I'm afraid wasn't quite evident in our last meeting, but will be here in a few days.

Anyway,

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1257974378' post='826086']
I'm not talking about on this pathetic board. I'm talking about throughout many games in the past to where I manned up and ate crow. That's what men do. Too bad for the opposing fanbase, the Steelers fanbase is the one standing in the end no matter which way you look at it! Super Bowl or not, I expect the same this season.
[/quote]

Well see

"Throughout many games in the past where you've manned up"? To whom? Other Steeler fans? You started this...you came here and started talking trash. That's fine, as long as your shit doesn't get too personal or some such. Its incumbent upon YOU to come back here and congratulate US if the Steelers lose on Sunday. We're not obligated to do shit. We were just here minding our own business.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' date='11 November 2009 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1257974534' post='826090']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xPT97XIrDk[/media]
[/quote]

Dude, of course it's entitled "Best ending ever." That's probably the teams most moral victory of all its years, in Week 3! Lmao, Cinci won their Super Bowl that day, but lets get things straight. That game is misleading and we kicked your ass up and down the field and to label that "the best ending ever" just proves the Cinci fanbase has NOTHING.

Now, I'll show you one of the best catches, EVER in a Super Bowl. Something you know nothing about.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scsUXMD9qrI&feature=related[/media]

This is how a REAL crowd reacts to celebration.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZ1E9VMOyQ[/media]

[quote name='Bunghole' date='11 November 2009 - 05:32 PM' timestamp='1257975126' post='826097']
"Throughout many games in the past where you've manned up"? To whom? Other Steeler fans? You started this...you came here and started talking trash. That's fine, as long as your shit doesn't get too personal or some such. Its incumbent upon YOU to come back here and congratulate US if the Steelers lose on Sunday. We're not obligated to do shit. We were just here minding our own business.
[/quote]

Like I said before, will do, but I won't be congratulating you, I'll be thanking you as another bump in the road, division victory. You'll be congratulating me and like I said, like all the past years, worship the ground the Steelers walk on. We will put you in your place.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='11 November 2009 - 04:21 PM' timestamp='1257974472' post='826089']
LOL, yeah, I forgot about the Hall DUI. He was at a party and made a bad decision to drive home in the middle of the night because his wife began having their baby.

Anyway, the Bengals aren't "natural born posers". Where is that shit coming from? It isn't like the Steelers have dominated every era of football during their entire existence as a franchise either, if you want to try to bring history into it. And yes, before you remind me, I know, six Lombardis, I got the memo, congrats. You've earned maybe two of them.

I can see since you are a Steelers fans where you're coming from with the "setting of the playoff table" argument, and which teams are expected or are traditionally there.

However, and I am trying to say this with the least amount of bias I possibly can, this is not the same team from 2005, 06, 07 or certainly not 2008. [i]It isn't even the same team you played earlier this season[/i]. It isn't close. The difference being that our offense is starting to hit a groove and is scoring points early in games and sustaining drives. Our oline can block. How many times did you get to Palmer last time? How perfect was Palmer on that last drive to win the game?

In summation, my final point: we now have a defense. This key, CRUCIAL component was always lacking on the Bengals since Marvin Lewis (a man you should respect for mentoring the likes of Kevin Greene, Greg Lloyd, etc) took over, and we now FINALLY have a capable unit. We've drafted well, signed a few good players, and hired an excellent, fiery defensive coordinator. If you haven't heard of him before Sunday, you will after. He'll be Mr. Zimmer to you. We don't have to have Palmer pass for 4,000 yards a season anymore. We have a running game and a defense. It's a huge difference, a difference I'm afraid wasn't quite evident in our last meeting, but will be here in a few days.

Anyway,
[/quote]
Care to reply to this? Actual football talk?

[quote name='Bunghole' date='11 November 2009 - 05:54 PM' timestamp='1257976460' post='826110']
Care to reply to this? Actual football talk?
[/quote]

I'd be glad do. First, remove the Bengal dildo from your asshole!

[quote]However, and I am trying to say this with the least amount of bias I possibly can, this is not the same team from 2005, 06, 07 or certainly not 2008. It isn't even the same team you played earlier this season. It isn't close. The difference being that our offense is starting to hit a groove and is scoring points early in games and sustaining drives. Our oline can block. How many times did you get to Palmer last time? How perfect was Palmer on that last drive to win the game?

In summation, my final point: we now have a defense. This key, CRUCIAL component was always lacking on the Bengals since Marvin Lewis (a man you should respect for mentoring the likes of Kevin Greene, Greg Lloyd, etc) took over, and we now FINALLY have a capable unit. We've drafted well, signed a few good players, and hired an excellent, fiery defensive coordinator. If you haven't heard of him before Sunday, you will after. He'll be Mr. Zimmer to you. We don't have to have Palmer pass for 4,000 yards a season anymore. We have a running game and a defense. It's a huge difference, a difference I'm afraid wasn't quite evident in our last meeting, but will be here in a few days.[/quote]

You're right, genius, it isn't the same team from 05, 06, or 07. Considering that the NFL changes on a year to year basis, let alone week to week basis, this brilliant assumption is in fact true! Good job, you REALLY know your stuff. The 2008 Steelers team wasn't the same team of 04, 06, or 06 either. Before you blow your load on how much Cinci changed, look deeper in the fact that you accomplished nothing yet. The Steelers are a pretty damn good team and for you to sit there and think of just because the Bengals can complete a first down and "block" doesn't escape the fact that the Steelers play with the extra tenacity and always have against any team they faced.

New flash, JACK, this isn't your typical Steelers team neither. (Top 5 in both O&D)(Bens beyond elite and is having a better year than any QB not named Manning, who he's nose to nose with) We finally put in an offense that can light up the score board and we have truly grasped that and the no huddle offense since Week 3. We have weapons all over the place to where you can only think to dream of. We now have a running game installed to the point where it's being set up by Roethlisberger and his downfield weapons, something you haven't seen from any Steelers team, esp. week 3. Across the board,the Steelers over rule you with talent, and no matter how much you guys improved, you still should have lost more games you've won this year, and I don' believe the Steelers, the kind of contenders they are, will lose to a lesser team in the Bengals, coming to Heinz Field in a big game for the Division. This favors the Steelers in every way, shape or form and I believe a beatdown is on your hoizon, and that is not the diehard talking! The Steelers will scorch you Sunday, worse than ever before.

BTW: You do know we have the relentless, pressuring, Blitzburgh style of defense under Dick LeBeau? Troy Polamalu is back and just wait til you see the results of the dialed up confusion we have in store for Palmer compared to our earlier contest. JUST WAIT.

Obviously the teams are [i]different[/i], sir, in the literal sense, but since you couldn't grasp the concept of my attempt to describe [i]how[/i] they are different, then I can't help you.

And how did that new found offense "light up the scoreboard" against a good team like Minnesota? Oh that's right, your defense bailed out your quarterback again. Somehow I just don't see a replication of that happening against Palmer and this Bengals offense. Our rebuilt oline is tenacious and tough and is going to knock your dlinemen in the teeth...repeatedly.

How many points did you score on our defense last game? 20?

[quote name='Bunghole' date='11 November 2009 - 06:25 PM' timestamp='1257978329' post='826125']
Obviously the teams are [i]different[/i], sir, in the literal sense, but since you couldn't grasp the concept of my attempt to describe [i]how[/i] they are different, then I can't help you.

And how did that new found offense "light up the scoreboard" against a good team like Minnesota? Oh that's right, your defense bailed out your quarterback again. Somehow I just don't see a replication of that happening against Palmer and this Bengals offense. Our rebuilt oline is tenacious and tough and is going to knock your dlinemen in the teeth...repeatedly.

How many points did you score on our defense last game? 20?
[/quote]

Trust me my man, I'm well aware of how both teams have changed since whatever the time frame we're talkin' and during the coarse of this season. The Steelers could and SHOULD have scored more than 35 points against the Vikes, and if it wasn't for 3 STRAIGHT REDZONE(!) turnovers, then it would have been a whomp, but that's what defensive's do.. they make plays, PERIOD, THAT'S why their the best. And secondly I can count as high as 10 missed opportunities to where the Steelers could have scored against your D, one of them Ben missing a WIDE OPEN Mike Wallace on a long ball. But, that was early season. TODAY, Ben hits that pass, and I expect the Steelers to score many points if we don't shoot ourselves once more.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 05:03 PM' timestamp='1257973422' post='826073']
That's simply not true. You talk as it is proven to have had happened. It's a whore out to get money, nothing more nothing less. Do you REALLY think a top notch athlete like Ben and a face of a franchise actually rape a women? A women who given her record, has had some questionable spots on her record regarding being mental? Chris Henry, who is a scumbag to begin with, still resides on your team. HE is a drop dead, piece of shit! Like I said, Cinci set the bar, and have been nothing more than thugs. Hell, they even made their uniforms with stripes! HAH!
[/quote]
Time for a trivia question!

Who was the last guy to be picked up by the cops!

A.Chris Henry
B.James Harrison

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 05:38 PM' timestamp='1257975520' post='826100']
Dude, of course it's entitled "Best ending ever." That's probably the teams most moral victory of all its years, in Week 3! Lmao, Cinci won their Super Bowl that day, but lets get things straight. That game is misleading and we kicked your ass up and down the field and to label that "the best ending ever" just proves the Cinci fanbase has NOTHING.

Now, I'll show you one of the best catches, EVER in a Super Bowl. Something you know nothing about.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scsUXMD9qrI&feature=related[/media]

This is how a REAL crowd reacts to celebration.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZ1E9VMOyQ[/media]
[/quote]

How many of those things happened this season? ooohhhh awwwww!

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' date='11 November 2009 - 07:40 PM' timestamp='1257982824' post='826146']
How many of those things happened this season? ooohhhh awwwww!
[/quote]

None, considering the AFC Championship and Superbowl isn't played until Late January, early February and since it's only November, douche bag! And as far as your question from a big game standpoint, how about this [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXNZ6BHy0zM[/media]

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1257983619' post='826152']
None, considering the AFC Championship and Superbowl isn't played until Late January, early February and since it's only November, douche bag! And as far as your question from a big game standpoint, how about this [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXNZ6BHy0zM[/media]
[/quote]

How can you tell someone is losing the battle? Name calling begins.....good luck....and I really hope you don't judge your self worth by what a team you have no control over does........but it sure seems like it.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' date='11 November 2009 - 08:04 PM' timestamp='1257984269' post='826157']
How can you tell someone is losing the battle? Name calling begins.....good luck....and I really hope you don't judge your self worth by what a team you have no control over does........but it sure seems like it.
[/quote]

I suck dicks for food.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 07:07 PM' timestamp='1257984429' post='826159']
I suck dicks for food.
[/quote]
Damn. I'd even paypal a Steelers fan a few bucks to keep that kind of human degradation from happening. Dick sucking for food should only be occurring in third-world countries, not here in the good old US of A. PM me, I can throw down for a Happy Meal.

[quote name='SteelCityBEATDOWN' date='11 November 2009 - 06:38 PM' timestamp='1257979104' post='826130']
Trust me my man, I'm well aware of how both teams have changed since whatever the time frame we're talkin' and during the coarse of this season. The Steelers could and SHOULD have scored more than 35 points against the Vikes, and if it wasn't for 3 STRAIGHT REDZONE(!) turnovers, then it would have been a whomp, but that's what defensive's do.. they make plays, PERIOD, THAT'S why their the best. And secondly I can count as high as 10 missed opportunities to where the Steelers could have scored against your D, one of them Ben missing a WIDE OPEN Mike Wallace on a long ball. But, that was early season. TODAY, Ben hits that pass, and I expect the Steelers to score many points if we don't shoot ourselves once more.
[/quote]

Typical stealer fan. That's a lot of ifs and buts. We've read the ilk a couple hundred times on here from stealer trolls. Missed opportunities by the Vikes' offense was because of the stealers D and missed opportunities by the stealers' offense against the Bengals had nothing to do with the Bengals D. Does such a supposedly great team against such a supposedly bad D make those plays or just excuses? And, of course, the Bengals missed offensive opportunities that game were because of the stealers' D. The same D that blew a lead and lost the game.

[quote name='Hooky' date='12 November 2009 - 10:21 AM' timestamp='1258035692' post='826280']
Typical stealer fan. That's a lot of ifs and buts. We've read the ilk a couple hundred times on here from stealer trolls. Missed opportunities by the Vikes' offense was because of the stealers D and missed opportunities by the stealers' offense against the Bengals had nothing to do with the Bengals D. Does such a supposedly great team against such a supposedly bad D make those plays or just excuses? And, of course, the Bengals missed offensive opportunities that game were because of the stealers' D. The same D that blew a lead and lost the game.
[/quote]

First off, The Steelers defense forced those plays against the Vikes. What simply happened in ALL of our 2 losses this season were self inflicted. Dropped pass's, poor play down the stretch and turnovers in the redzone got the best of us. Sorry dude, realistically, looking at all phases of the game, the Bengirls got their ass kicked, period in week 3.(It was only your first win against us the last 6 meetings) You got the win and I give that to you, but to say they deserved to and say they were so much better than Pittsburgh couldn't be any farther from the truth And yes, it actually WAS the Steelers faults that blew that game, nothing that the Bungirls did. We threw you guys around the field all game long and out gained you by huge margins in every statistical category. If Ben wouldn't of thrown a terribly thrown out pattern for 6 then it wouldn't of even been close. Self inflicted mistakes kept the Bengirls in the game, no question asked. The game should of been over in the 2nd Quarter where we held you guys putrid lows within the first half.

We killed you guys in T.O.P with 35:42- 25:18

We killed you guys in total yards 373-273

Cornhole Palmer only thew for 173 (20-37) yards to Bens (22/31)271 yards.

Cedric Benson only rushed for 76 yards compared to injured Willie Parkers 93.

Rookie Mike Wallace shredded you guys with 105 yards receiving, and Hines had 82 alone. Chad Ochostinko caught a lousy 5 passes for 52 yards (He has never did ANYTHING against Taylor)

The Steelers were 6-12 on third Downs (50%). The Bengirls were 3-12 (25%)

You guys were 3/3 on 4th Downs. (Clearly out played if you have to go for it on 4th down)

We dominated and OUT PLAYED you guys in all phases of the game. You take away that pick 6 and if Ben hits a wide open reciever wide open downfield then the Steelers destroy as usual.

Sunday, we have the fortunes of having 100% healthy Polamalu on the field and Mendenhall who runs with authority.

IMO the Bengirls won't know what hit em. This will be domination.

Archived