prayers please give it all youve got!!!

thanks for all of the public and private thoughts everyone.

my mom passed this morning, i got to the hospital at 6:30am, she was already gone.

worst day of my life.

its not fair.

i will miss her forever.

my boys are too young to understand, theyll soon forget how wonderful she was. and that breaks my heart even more.

there is nothing fair about life....

call your mothers, tell them everything you may not have a chance to tell them later.

it may feel awkward now, but thats a million times easier than the pain it will cause later... it will hurt forever..

[quote name='GoBengals' date='19 November 2009 - 11:53 AM' timestamp='1258646030' post='830152']

my mom passed this morning, i got to the hospital at 6:30am, she was already gone.

worst day of my life.

its not fair.

i will miss her forever.

my boys are too young to understand, theyll soon forget how wonderful she was. and that breaks my heart even more.

call your mothers, tell them everything you may not have a chance to tell them later.

it may feel awkward now, but thats a million times easier than the pain it will cause later... it will hurt forever..
[/quote]

I will and thank you. Prayers are with you and yours. Nothing I can say can even touch on what you are feeling, but just know that you have people here pulling for you and your family.

[quote name='GoBengals' date='19 November 2009 - 11:53 AM' timestamp='1258646030' post='830152']

worst day of my life.

its not fair.

i will miss her forever.

[/quote][b]Ryan I lost my Mom 17 years ago. Rest assured that your love will always be strong for her and the pain will lessen as the days go on. I just also lost my Dad 2 and a half weeks ago after a long illness. I know what you are going through. It's tough but stay close to your family. I am so sorry about the loss of your Mom. My Family and I will pray for her. I would also like to have a mass said for her so if you can forward your address that would be good. If not don't worry I have it said and send it to you some other time.[/b]

worst day of my life.

its not fair.

i will miss her forever.

[/quote]

your mom knows how you feel about her my friend said or unsaid she knows

Archived