Very Sad, Tragic News

Eighteen years ago I lost my Mom. I still hurt on Holidays and miss that feeling that her presence triggered in all of her kids. Its too big a pain to deal with all at once, you have to put it aside long enough to deal with all the other aspects, and that will be repeated til it forms the basis of your ability to cope. Remembering your Mom and truly honoring her by being a better person is about all any of us can do to go forward.. Sorry for your loss

Man, sure wasnt expecting to see this thread. Wish I had some words
of wisdom to pass along but I'm not too good at dealing with stuff like
this. Just know she's in a better place now. I'm sure it's hard but
I would try to celebrate her life more than thinking about her passing.
I'm sure she was a great woman but more importantly she was a great mother
and grandmother among other things. You and your family will be in my
thoughts my "Bengal Brother".

Dave

Go, you have my condolences and my prayers to see you thru this difficult time. Remember that we often don't understand the "why" of God, but that he is in the blessing business. Feel the power of the prayers and love that is coming from your "Go-Bengals" family, and use it to sustain yourself thru this trying time. We are all with you in spirit!! God Bless you and your family.

[quote name='T-Dub' date='20 November 2009 - 05:55 AM' timestamp='1258710954' post='830469']
terrible news. Dan_FL if there is an appropriate charity or the like that the family is partial to maybe we could chip in something as a group on behalf of the site? just a thought.
[/quote]

I'll send you a PM tomorrow.

[quote name='T-Dub' date='20 November 2009 - 05:55 AM' timestamp='1258710954' post='830469']
terrible news. Dan_FL if there is an appropriate charity or the like that the family is partial to maybe we could chip in something as a group on behalf of the site? just a thought.
[/quote]
[quote name='Dan_Bengals_FL' date='21 November 2009 - 01:02 AM' timestamp='1258779720' post='830712']
I'll send you a PM tomorrow.
[/quote]
If something is arranged, I know there are many of us in Ryan's "GB Family" that would be interested in contributing. I don't know any details about services, and it may already be too late to arrange, but sending flowers (orange?) to whatever services are to be held would be a nice touch too.

thanks everyone for the kind words and thoughts..

service is tomorrow(Sunday) @ 1pm @ Websters Funeral Home (www.websterfuneralhomes.com) 3080 Homeward Way, Fairfield, Ohio 45014 in fairfield OH.

its a Private service, just some close family will be there (not that anyone was planning on coming by, but if you were, lol, dont)

As far as a cause or charity, only thing we could come up with was donating or supporting the nice folks at Bethesda north/Tri health for everything they did to help her the last 3+ weeks)

Dan has my address and things and can field any other questions or interests..

figured i would pop in and thank everyone..

Tomorrow is going to be terrible... kinda like the last 3 days and next 5,000 i suppose...

Archived