Oh, what the heck.. THE OFFICIAL STEELERS @ RAVENS GAMETHREAD

Game is live, now, at Baltimore's BL&T Stadium

Bengals have beaten Cleveland, making the division look like this:

Cincinnati 8-3
Pittsburgh 6-4
Baltimore 5-5
Cleveland 1-10

The Bengals have swept the division 6-0, giving them ALL TIEBREAKERS. A Baltimore loss pretty much eliminates them from the division and puts any hopes of a wildcard berth in serious jeopardy. A Raven win moves them into 2nd place, and gives Cincinnati an effective 2.5 game lead with 5 weeks to play.

Baltimore wins the coin toss, elects to defer. Steelers want the ball. Good thing, because they go 3 and out. Two Mendenhall rushes for 5 yards and an incomplete pass. Ravens recieve the punt, then drive the field, going 73 yards in 9 plays. Flacco if 5-for-5 (50 yards) and McGahee finishes it off with a 2 yard TD.

Ravens 7-0, 8:13 to play, First Quarter

Ravens looked good attacking the Pitt D downfield instead of trying to dink in front.

[quote name='Bengals1181' date='29 November 2009 - 06:47 PM' timestamp='1259545648' post='834539']
I'm thinking the Ravens need 14 points to win, and not allow any defensive points by the stealers D.
[/quote]
Steelers will give up a return TD of some kind. They have 8 games in a row

[quote name='B.A.B.' date='29 November 2009 - 09:29 PM' timestamp='1259548154' post='834565']
If they didn't call the hold on the RB, i was gonna fucking lose my mind.
[/quote]
Rey was about to murder Dixon. And Ray Rice is an awesome RB. I wonder if the Rats would accept Orien Harris for him in a trade?

[quote name='Bunghole' date='29 November 2009 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1259548466' post='834567']
Rey was about to murder Dixon. And Ray Rice is an awesome RB. I wonder if the Rats would accept Orien Harris for him in a trade?
[/quote]
They can keep Orien for TWO months for Ray Rice.

[quote name='Oldcat' date='29 November 2009 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1259545483' post='834533']
Well at least ColorChangingClique will get a better reception for all the bad stuff he says about the teams playing...
[/quote]

Except that so many people have now muted him, that no one will ever see his posts! :D

i highly recommend everyone go to nfl.com under the game thread and mess around with those steeler fans. shit is hilarious lol

[url="http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009112911/2009/REG12/steelers@ravens/discuss#sort:TimeStampDescending/page:1"]http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009112911/2009/REG12/steelers@ravens/discuss#sort:TimeStampDescending/page:1[/url]

[quote name='Since 87' date='29 November 2009 - 07:36 PM' timestamp='1259548574' post='834568']
What annoys you more: Ward's goofy smile or Holmes' ridiculous celebrations for routine catches (aka doing his job).

I've got to say Holmes has surpassed Ward in terms of obnoxiousness.
[/quote]

If they ban end zone celebrations, the awful first down rituals should go too..although I liked the one he had against us that turned out not to be a first down.

Archived