Oh, what the heck.. THE OFFICIAL STEELERS @ RAVENS GAMETHREAD

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' date='30 November 2009 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1259552185' post='834589']
Yea, we haven't had much success the with our franchise
[/quote]

I was referring to the.....quality of people steelers fans are

not the teams success.....

you wouldn't understand....

OMG RAY RICE IS BEASTING!

THAT SEXY BITCH IS OWNING STEELERS DEFENDERS LEFT AND RIGHT

SOMEBODY CALL THE COPS THIS IS AGGRAVATED ASSAULT

[quote name='Whodonkeys' date='29 November 2009 - 10:43 PM' timestamp='1259552597' post='834595']
Wow, another huge no call against the Steelers. Mason's arm is grabbed in the end zone. No call.
[/quote]
Add another zero the zebras paycheck, Mr. Goodell.

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' date='29 November 2009 - 11:50 PM' timestamp='1259553049' post='834601']
great punt return

need to get points here

not because we need the steelers to lose

but because it just feels good whenever they do

fucking oline sucks for them tonight protecting flaccid

i know a thing or 2 about that....
[/quote]

Disagree with one thing...we actually kind of do need the steelers to lose.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' date='30 November 2009 - 12:51 AM' timestamp='1259553095' post='834602']
Disagree with one thing...we actually kind of do need the steelers to lose.
[/quote]

No, we are winning the division regardless of the outcome. We're gonna take care of business. Steelers could win. Big deal. We>>>>them

Have confidence champ, we got this shit despite the offense kinda sucking

[quote name='Oldcat' date='29 November 2009 - 11:18 PM' timestamp='1259551082' post='834584']
If they ban end zone celebrations, the awful first down rituals should go too..although I liked the one he had against us that turned out not to be a first down.
[/quote]

That was the funniest part against us. They were so happy to get the first down, they forgot to score. Really, it was irritating and funny at the same time, and I agree it should be banned.

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' date='29 November 2009 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1259553290' post='834605']
No, we are winning the division regardless of the outcome. We're gonna take care of business. Steelers could win. Big deal. We>>>>them

Have confidence champ, we got this shit despite the offense kinda sucking
[/quote]

I have confidence...we just have a harder schedule then them after this game.

They COULD win out, meaning we would have to go 4-1 to win the division. We can do it, but if they lost it would put us in a lot better position.

[quote name='B.A.B.' date='29 November 2009 - 09:00 PM' timestamp='1259553621' post='834609']
Wow. The Ravens are worthless. Only time I've cheered for them in my LIFE, and they're about to lose to the Squeelers 3rd string QB. Wow.
[/quote]

[b]Neither[/b] team is very good this year...

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' date='29 November 2009 - 08:59 PM' timestamp='1259553583' post='834606']
17-14 pittsburgh...

Baltimore is fucking retarded, why full out blitz up the middle when you have a speedster at QB then can just bounce it out? Seems pretty dumb to me.
[/quote]

Need to use a corner for contain on the outside. Besides its not like Baltimore's corners can cover anyone.

Archived