!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ CHARGERS GAME THREAD!!!

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' date='20 December 2009 - 07:33 PM' timestamp='1261355627' post='845798']
The only thing we proved is that we lost to a great team on the road. Again.
[/quote]

Agree'm. All the feel good karma in the world doesn't change the fact WE LOST. Again. Can't beat good teams. Gonna be a feel good season that most would consider meh, but our low expectation fan base will throw a ticker tape parade

While I hate the loss, by the end of the game I was pretty happy with the way the fought back. I REALLY didnt think they had it in them, mainly because they have not been beating up on anyone offensively.

I feel better about the offense after this game. If it wasnt for Caldwells fumble, we may have won. That fumble is inexcusable though.

[quote name='Whodonkeys' date='20 December 2009 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1261355874' post='845816']
Agree'm. All the feel good karma in the world doesn't change the fact WE LOST. Again. Can't beat good teams. Gonna be a feel good season that most would consider meh, but our low expectation fan base will throw a ticker tape parade
[/quote]

Agreed

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' date='20 December 2009 - 08:23 PM' timestamp='1261354999' post='845761']
It's quite funny seeing all you guys get your pampers wet after I antagonize you all with my super negative posts

you are aware I'm just trying to get you all riled up right? I mean that's not a secret now is it???

It works like clockwork
[/quote]
What makes your life so miserable that you go around on a fan message board constantly bitching and trying to "rile" people up? What's the point?

[quote name='BengalRep85-9' date='20 December 2009 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1261355548' post='845794']
you thought hall played well today?
[/quote]
Never said he played well..he had some good plays and some bad plays.. Like when sd was deep in our territory and Leon went up with Vincent in the endzone and he broke it up.. Great play considering Vincent is half a foot taller than him and like 25 pounds bigger. Everybody has a bad game and this was his only one of the year. Peyton manning has bad games but he's a terrible QB right?

I'm tired of watching this team...blow it for themselves and damnit, I'm not happy they lost, at all.

The shitty thing is, the passing game finally showed up some. Where the fuck have you guys been all season? Under a rock? The Bengals actually won in most categories in the stats column.

-Someone shoot the next offensive player who has a pre-snap penalty. For the love god, First & Twenty fucking five? This shit is so goddamn stupid and it's absolutely one of the biggest reasons the offense has sucked lately. They showed some stat d uring the game, this is like the Bengals 5th straight game with 8+ penalties. 2-3 in that time frame, Two. and. Three. FUCKIN QUIT!!!!!!!!!

-The whole 'not knowing your assignment" bullshit is getting pretty old to. It's sad when you see Palmer on the sidelines bitching at people about it. Just sloppy, sloppy play.

- That fumble when the Bengals got inside the red-zone by 87. Head, meet wall. Thank you Carson Palmer.

-Ouch did Rivers get in some timely passes against the secondary. This team needs a leigt threat at the Saftey positon but boy did Leon Hall take a beating today.

[quote name='Quaker' date='20 December 2009 - 08:54 PM' timestamp='1261356878' post='845868']
I'm tired of watching this team...blow it for themselves and damnit, I'm not happy they lost, at all.

The shitty thing is, the passing game finally showed up some. The Bengals actually won in most categories in the stats column.

-Someone shoot the next offensive player who has a pre-snap penalty. For the love god, First & Twenty fucking five? This shit is so goddamn stupid and it's absolutely one of the biggest reasons the offense has sucked lately. They showed some stat d uring the game, this is like the Bengals 5th straight game with 8+ penalties. 2-3 in that time frame, Two. and. Three. FUCKIN QUIT!!!!!!!!!

-The whole 'not knowing your assignment" bullshit is getting pretty old to. It's sad when you see Palmer on the sidelines bitching at people about it. Just sloppy, sloppy play.

- That fumble when the Bengals got inside the red-zone by 87. Head, meet wall. Thank you Carson Palmer.

-Ouch did Rivers get in some timely passes against the secondary. This team needs a leigt threat at the Saftey positon but boy did Leon Hall take a beating today.
[/quote]
I agree. I'm fucking sick and tired of it too. The worst thing about our team...the WORST THING ABOUT OUR TEAM...is that we beat ourselves. WE FUCKING BEAT OURSELVES! We can hang with anyone, and yet we cannot seem to stop killing ourselves whether it be penalties, missed passes, fumbles, WHATEVER.

NOBODY BEATS US BUT OURSELVES AND IT MAKES IT EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING TO WATCH!!! GODDAMMIT!!! FIX IT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

[quote name='Bunghole' date='20 December 2009 - 09:03 PM' timestamp='1261357406' post='845882']
I agree. I'm fucking sick and tired of it too. The worst thing about our team...the WORST THING ABOUT OUR TEAM...is that we beat ourselves. WE FUCKING BEAT OURSELVES! We can hang with anyone, and yet we cannot seem to stop killing ourselves whether it be penalties, missed passes, fumbles, WHATEVER.

NOBODY BEATS US BUT OURSELVES AND IT MAKES IT EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING TO WATCH!!! GODDAMMIT!!! FIX IT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
[/quote]

omg what a negative nancy ban him please!!111 :suicide: :panicbutton:

Seriously, Andre doesn't fumble, with the way we were playing and the way CP was completing those throws, I think we def win. That had the feel of the Steelers/Ravens games before Andre went and Raider'd the hell out of it. I'm not worried. Our offense emerging right now is a good thing. Our D is gonna be back to form with Peko and Crocker. We'll be alright hopefully.

God fucking dammnit I fucking hate when games end like that FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Stupid ass play by Leon Hall. 50 seconds and you can't even prevent them from going 50 some yards. Fuck me. They played really well against a damn good team but fuck I wanted to see a damn win. Fucking shit. God damn Steelers pull it out of their fucking ass to win. Bengals pull it out of their ass to lose. What a shitty football day.

I'm pretty confident we can beat the Jets and Chiefs though.

I needed to get that out of my system.

[quote name='bengalbutch' date='20 December 2009 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1261358309' post='845912']
Interesting note from Tony Dungy on NBC. He said with 36 seconds and the Chargers spiking the ball, SD is taking out Sproles and bringing in LT. LT doesn't line up inside the numbers which he says should have been a 5 yard penalty and 10 second run off.
[/quote]
This would have been called by every single ref if it was the bengals, no doubt.
How do u miss something like that? You're paid to notice these things. Come on

[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='20 December 2009 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1261357545' post='845887']
omg what a negative nancy ban him please!!111 :suicide: :panicbutton:
[/quote]
Fuck you and anyone that repped your post. Me, a negative nancy? Fuck off. However, its painfully obvious that the problems we have on our team are by and large self-inflicted, which in my mind means "correctable" and we aren't "correcting it", which is extremely frustrating.

And also, fuck off. You calling me negative deserves post of the year for the richest fucking irony ever. Oh yeah, fuck you. Asshole.

This loss sucks, yes, but I'm still proud of the team. I thought they seemed to give up in the 3rd qtr, but they came back. It wasn't a blowout by no means, and yes, the D let us down in the last drive, but you have to give them credit for where they've gotten us this year.

We still have the playoffs in our grasp. And I will never forget Chad's touchdown today. We have two more weeks to play this game, then it's time to start a new one. I myself, look forward to it.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='20 December 2009 - 11:43 PM' timestamp='1261367000' post='846069']
Fuck you and anyone that repped your post. Me, a negative nancy? Fuck off. However, its painfully obvious that the problems we have on our team are by and large self-inflicted, which in my mind means "correctable" and we aren't "correcting it", which is extremely frustrating.

And also, fuck off. You calling me negative deserves post of the year for the richest fucking irony ever. Oh yeah, fuck you. Asshole.
[/quote]

it was sarcasm dumbfuck

Archived