Belated Merry Xmas, UC Fans

sois

Are you kidding me? The guy is a football genius who was set up by Texas Tech because he was too headstrong.
I've followed his career for the last 12 years, and it's quite clear that he knows what he's doing.

He's going to make some lucky college football team very, very good. Or he will be a good NFL OC.

[quote name='#22' date='01 January 2010 - 03:18 PM' timestamp='1262373512' post='850250']
Are you kidding me? The guy is a football genius who was set up by Texas Tech because he was too headstrong.
I've followed his career for the last 12 years, and it's quite clear that he knows what he's doing.

He's going to make some lucky college football team very, very good. Or he will be a good NFL OC.
[/quote]

There is no doubt he is a great coach. And I don't know what the truth is in all the allegations, but [i]if what I have heard is true[/i] (and I admit, I don't know if they are or not), he has done things to jeopardize the health of one of his players. I want nothing to do with a coach who would do that. No matter how good he is. Some things are more important than football.

Archived