EXTEND BRATKOWSKI!

Called it back in the season half mocking people at the time and been calling it for a few weeks.. i think it ges done..

by the way pro football weekly reviews OC's...

[quote][b]18. Bob Bratkowski / Bengals[/b]
Evaluators praise Bratkowski for having to deal with the inconsistency of Carson Palmer and reinventing the offense to be more of a ground-based attack after the departure of T.J. Houshmandzadeh, running wild over their smashmouth division rivals while limiting turnovers.
[b]SCOUT'S TAKE[/b]: "If you look at the running backs on their roster, from Game One last year to Game 16 this year, they turned over a new leaf and really established themselves as a running team. Cedric Benson was a workhorse. Brian Leonard is the best nickel running back in football. They did a heck of a job with a revamped O-line. Most of their offensive linemen starting in the playoffs (were) just guys. Three or four of them (had reject grades coming out of college), and he has had to overcome dealing with Ochocinco, or whatever he is calling himself now. The quarterback (Palmer) is good, not great, and he had to overcome his reputation for playing as good as he needs to. Palmer is [i]not[/i] a top-10 quarterback in this league. He's good, not great. For the limited resources he had and the job the offensive line did, you have to commend (Bratkowski). The offensive line coach (Paul Alexander) deserves a lot of credit, too."[/quote]

ranked by PFW at 18, but then all good things said about them.. kind of backwards.. but not my problem..

#18 at PFW and #1 in our hearts.... 2 MORE YEARS...2 MORE YEARS!!

I want this guy around for a few more years...

and marvin said no sweeping changes in staff.. has me roughly 100% that we keep him around a few years..

buncha haters..

[quote name='GoBengals' date='11 January 2010 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1263244978' post='856201']
[img]http://rlv.zcache.com/the_best_coach_ever_keychain-p146741842547162464qjfk_400.jpg[/img]

i went ahead and ordered a few of these for him...

ill send them to pbs "from the Go-Bengals.com Gang"
[/quote]

make sure you say "except for rumble" DON"T REPRESENT ME! :)

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' date='11 January 2010 - 04:28 PM' timestamp='1263245280' post='856211']
here is what you can send him!!!! a COACH Luggage set! so he could pack his shit in it!

[img]http://cdn2.ioffer.com/img/item/121/503/947/mtx7tyVnUPfKB1C.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

no, but he can put all of his money from his new contract in those!!!

nice!

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' date='11 January 2010 - 04:29 PM' timestamp='1263245382' post='856214']
:lol: alright damn it, i better come up with a new one!
[/quote]

[img]http://rlv.zcache.com/worlds_best_coach_gifts_tshirt-p235964694177017628qw9y_400.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Elflocko' date='11 January 2010 - 04:39 PM' timestamp='1263245956' post='856220']
Go --> :265: <-- Haters
[/quote]

i would ahve gone with...

:machinegunyellow:

or

:locomotive:

or

:sterb041:

or

just hang a pair of these in my sig from now on..

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Wb7LnuCsxM0/Swygn-6J1rI/AAAAAAAAAfE/o83FGutEoHw/s400/truck+nuts.jpg[/img]

[quote name='GoBengals' date='11 January 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1263246118' post='856223']
i would ahve gone with...

:machinegunyellow:

or

:locomotive:

or

:sterb041:

or

just hang a pair of these in my sig from now on..

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Wb7LnuCsxM0/Swygn-6J1rI/AAAAAAAAAfE/o83FGutEoHw/s400/truck+nuts.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

actually, you should send those balls to Bratkowski :P

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' date='11 January 2010 - 04:42 PM' timestamp='1263246177' post='856224']
actually, you should send those balls to Bratkowski :P
[/quote]

so he can drag them accross your faces cause he got extended twice no matter what web-GM's think?

not a bad plan actually..

[quote name='GoBengals' date='11 January 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1263243897' post='856188']
Called it back in the season half mocking people at the time and been calling it for a few weeks.. i think it ges done..

by the way pro football weekly reviews OC's...

ranked by PFW at 18, but then all good things said about them.. kind of backwards.. but not my problem..

#18 at PFW and #1 in our hearts.... 2 MORE YEARS...2 MORE YEARS!!

I want this guy around for a few more years...

and marvin said no sweeping changes in staff.. has me roughly 100% that we keep him around a few years..

buncha haters..
[/quote]

And why would anyone care what that dumbass wrote in that article. That could be some of the dumbest shit i have ever read. And were suppose to sit here and be like ok Go Your right. You posted an article that a moron wrote.

He hates on everyone on the team except for ced and leonard. He says Carson is not a top 10 QB. like he is incapable of being a top 10 QB.

hrmm funny cause just a few yrs ago Carson was considered in debates to be the best QB in the league.

[quote name='bgwilly31' date='11 January 2010 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1263247073' post='856236']
And why would anyone care what that dumbass wrote in that article. That could be some of the dumbest shit i have ever read. And were suppose to sit here and be like ok Go Your right. You posted an article that a moron wrote.

He hates on everyone on the team except for ced and leonard. He says Carson is not a top 10 QB. like he is incapable of being a top 10 QB.

hrmm funny cause just a few yrs ago Carson was considered in debates to be the best QB in the league.
[/quote]

lol, shit you're stupid.

Archived