Ben Roethlisberger Accused of Sexual Assault

Jamie_B

I'll move this to the proper area eventually but for now...

http://www.tmz.com/

[quote]Ben Roethlisberger Accused of Sexual Assault

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has been accused of sexual assault by a young woman in Georgia, TMZ has learned.

The alleged incident occurred early this morning at Capital City -- a club in Milledgeville, Georgia.

According to law enforcement sources, the alleged victim -- who has already been interviewed by police -- was treated at a local hospital and released.

We're told in addition to the alleged victim, witnesses are being interviewed -- and one law enforcement source says they will attempt to interview Roethlisberger.

In addition to the Milledgeville Police Dept, we've learned the Georgia Bureau of Investigations is also investigating.

As we previously reported, Roethlisberger is being sued by a Reno woman, Andrea McNulty, who claims the QB sexually assaulted her in 2008.

UPDATE: We're told Roethlisberger has already been interviewed by police. We're also told no formal charges have been filed at this point.

UPDATE 3:30 PM EST: A rep from the Steelers tells TMZ, "We are gathering information on this incident - until then we have no further comment."[/quote]

[quote name='Jason' date='05 March 2010 - 03:39 PM' timestamp='1267821589' post='867435']
Is this a separate incident from the one before the season started?
[/quote]

yes, remember the original one was was a woman in Nevada, this is a woman in Georgia.

The first time this happened I thought it was just some random women looking for money. However, this is the second time and you have to start wondering if this stuff is legit. My cousin goes to Duesquene and says it is well known that Big Ben is one of the biggest d-bags in the city. She speaks highly of most of the other Steelers, even the hated Hines Ward but she says everyone and I mean everyone thinks Big Ben is a creep.

[quote name='PutWittyNameHere' date='05 March 2010 - 03:50 PM' timestamp='1267822259' post='867440']
This one's on purpose. He took too much flack for assaulting an ugly chick last time. This one's going to be bombshell, just to stop the insults.
[/quote]

[img]http://bhanks.encblogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/121708-steelers-fan.jpg[/img]

[quote name='CTA513' date='05 March 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1267822518' post='867442']
When I first saw this thread I thought someone bumped up the old one.
Don't know if its true or not but it doesn't help his image/reputation.
[/quote]

His reputation in Pittsburgh is really double-sided. Everyone will say he's great football player, but many of the more knowledgeable fans will admit that he seems like a sleeze. I'm willing to bet that if this incident gets any traction at all, then more and more people will turn on him, I just don't know to what extent. I'm very interested to see how the fanbase responds. If it were another player, even another Steeler, they'd probably call for his head. But Steeler fans seem to be more tolerant of Ben's "quirks". I think a big part of it is that we haven't had a franchise QB in a very, very long time, and don't want to start that search again.

Should be interesting to watch.

[quote name='mroby85' date='05 March 2010 - 03:46 PM' timestamp='1267822000' post='867439']
haha regardless of rather he did it or not, i'm glad he has been accused, lol.
[/quote]
Even if he didnt do it...Yeah.....because thats cool to accuse people of stuff they didnt do. Especially an allegation like this. You......are dumb!

If he's charged with this again, dictator goodell needs to suspend, tar and feather, and burn him at the stake, just like he did with all the bengals he was so eager to punish.

Will be very interesting to see what happens(more likely doesn't happen)to the QB of his beloved stealers.

Hopefully all the feminists will rally outside the big ketchup bottle carrying signs and chanting NO MEANS NO before every home game. How lovely that would be.

Fuck goodell and the stealers.

That is all.

[quote name='BengalUprising9' date='05 March 2010 - 03:41 PM' timestamp='1267821701' post='867438']
The first time this happened I thought it was just some random women looking for money. However, this is the second time and you have to start wondering if this stuff is legit. My cousin goes to Duesquene and says it is well known that Big Ben is one of the biggest d-bags in the city. She speaks highly of most of the other Steelers, even the hated Hines Ward but she says everyone and I mean everyone thinks Big Ben is a creep.
[/quote]
That's the same report I got from my sister who was going to Miami when Ben was there and had a roommate that worked with the athletic department.

[quote name='BengalRep85-9' date='05 March 2010 - 04:20 PM' timestamp='1267824050' post='867454']
If he's charged with this again, dictator goodell needs to suspend, tar and feather, and burn him at the stake, just like he did with all the bengals he was so eager to punish.

Will be very interesting to see what happens(more likely doesn't happen)to the QB of his beloved stealers.

Hopefully all the feminists will rally outside the big ketchup bottle carrying signs and chanting NO MEANS NO before every home game. How lovely that would be.

Fuck goodell and the stealers.

That is all.
[/quote]
Dennis Dixon is scarey, I'd rather have Big Ben taking snaps for the Steelers.

[quote name='scharm' date='05 March 2010 - 03:40 PM' timestamp='1267825227' post='867465']
He's a lover not a fighter.
[/quote]
Yes he is Sharm. (sniff sniff) Yes he is.
[img]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh319/contour66/hines-ward-crying.gif[/img]

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' date='05 March 2010 - 03:23 PM' timestamp='1267824225' post='867456']
Ben's new endorsement deal:

[img]http://authenticsteroids.com/imgp/Rohypnol-1mg30tabs.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

:lmao:

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif[/img]

alright, i had to go to Steelernation.com to see whats being said :lmao:

[quote]Tim Tebow will be handing off to Mendenhall 45 times a game.... [/quote]

[quote]

I think our QB may be a scum bag. I wrote off the last chick as being money hungry. Maybe she was telling the truth. I bet he now settles out of court pretty quick. [/quote]

[quote]I think anyone that joins today just to comment on this needs to be banned..just a thought! [/quote]

[quote]Vick's looking for a starting gig. Could be the "Dix and Vick" wildcat show [/quote]

:24:

The Devil Went Down to Georgia
he was looking for a "good time", for real
he was in a bind for a nice behind
and he was looking to cop a feel.
When he came upon a woman all playing it hot
he rubbed up on her
and told her "girl let me tell you what"

I bet you didn't know it
but I'm a player too
and if you care to step in this bathroom
I'll make a date with you.

Now you play hard to get good girl
but give the devil his due
I bet a lawsuit of gold against your soul
cause I think I'm better than you.

The girl said my name is Tiffany
and it might be a sin
but I'll take your bet
and you're gonna regret
cause I'm the best there's ever been.

[chorus]
Tiffany fight off his advances and fiddle around hard
Cause hell's broke loose in Georgia and the devil deals the cards
And if you win you get this shiny lawsuit made of gold
But if you lose the media gets your soul.

[fiddle solo]

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/05/ben-roethlisberger-devil-t-shirt-photo-pictures-accused-sexual-assault/

[img]http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2010/03/0305_ben_groupclub_ex_tmz_01.jpg[/img]

Archived