Ben Roethlisberger Accused of Sexual Assault

Jamie_B

[quote name='Montana Bengal' date='08 March 2010 - 01:12 PM' timestamp='1268071961' post='868351']
I'm curious what Georgia's laws are regarding Sexual Assault. Anybody know?
[/quote]

Simple... If'n yor maw/sister/auntie says yes, then git r dun!

If'n she says naw, then ask yur brother/daddy/uncle and he will give yinz permishun!!!

'Specially if'n yor a big time fooseball star!

[quote name='USN Bengal' date='08 March 2010 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1268072842' post='868355']
Simple... If'n yor maw/sister/auntie says yes, then git r dun!

If'n she says naw, then ask yur brother/daddy/uncle and he will give yinz permishun!!!

'Specially if'n yor a big time fooseball star!
[/quote]

:lol:

Seriously though, if they can prove it, I hope he fries.

I hope Ben gets what he deserves. The first girl seemed to be out for money..this girl from the sounds of it, seems pretty upset. I don't know if it's legit..but it's going to be hard to prove against such a high profile guy with a lot of money.

Depends on the evidence. She reported it promptly and has contemperaneous witness accounts that she was upset. If they recover BR's semen from her clothes, he's in trouble. He'll at least be charged and made to stand trial. Who the jury believes is a coin flip, even if he has a good lawyer. It looks like there is a case to answer here.

he is such a d-bag...i used to go to Miami and he would come back for homecoming, go upstairs in the bar Brick Street, go over to the back corner and against the railings that look over the downstairs part of the bar. He would then have his 6'6", 350 lb beasts/bodyguards, probably 5-6 of them, form a semi-circle around him so that no one could go near him. Then the entire night, he just points out where hot girls are, signals for them to come join his "circle of life" and pulls lines like "you're the hottest girl i've ever met" or "i want to take you to meet my parents" and other really sleazy, not so good pickup lines

i hope he gets in trouble...if he was on the bengals, there wouldnt be a question

[quote name='sparky151' date='08 March 2010 - 03:23 PM' timestamp='1268079800' post='868381']
Depends on the evidence. She reported it promptly and has contemperaneous witness accounts that she was upset. If they recover BR's semen from her clothes, he's in trouble. He'll at least be charged and made to stand trial. Who the jury believes is a coin flip, even if he has a good lawyer. It looks like there is a case to answer here.
[/quote]

My guess would be the high powered lawyer would work really hard to get charges reduced. Kind of like Ray Ray going from Murder to Disorderly Conduct? How the hell do you do that? Money talks. Still, sounds like he is a grade A douchebag.

[b]
[size="5"]Cops Request DNA from Ben Roethlisberger[/size][/b]
Posted Mar 9th 2010 1:08PM by [color="#0033cc"]TMZ Staff[/color]

[b]Ben Roethlisberger[/b] has been asked to fork over a DNA sample to cops as part of the investigation into accusations that the NFL star sexually assaulted a 20-year-old woman.

The [b]Milledgeville Police Department[/b] claim they made the request to Ben's legal team and believe Roethlisberger will comply.

Ben's lawyer has already stated that his client is "innocent of any crime."

The Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback has already spoken to police about the alleged incident at the Capital City nightclub in Georgia -- but cops say they want to speak with him again sometime this week.

Read more: [url="http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/09/ben-roethlisberger-dna-request-sexual-assault-police-cops-milledgeville/#ixzz0hma7vxxm"][color="#0033cc"]http://www.tmz.com/2.../#ixzz0hma7vxxm[/color][/url]

[quote name='Cricket' date='08 March 2010 - 04:06 PM' timestamp='1268082404' post='868395']
Curious...What gave you that impression?
[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing.

People forget that 1/2 of her suit was against her employer (Harrah's) for retaliation/termination from her job for planning to blow the whistle on them trying to cover up the incident.

Harrah's has a few more beans than Benny.

[quote name='oldschooler' date='10 March 2010 - 07:07 AM' timestamp='1268222822' post='868929']
[b]

[b]Ben Roethlisberger[/b] has been asked to fork over a DNA sample to cops as part of the investigation into accusations that the NFL star sexually assaulted a 20-year-old woman.

The [b]Milledgeville Police Department[/b] claim they made the request to Ben's legal team and believe Roethlisberger will comply.

The Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback has already spoken to police about the alleged incident at the Capital City nightclub in Georgia -- but cops say they want to speak with him again sometime this week.

Read more: [url="http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/09/ben-roethlisberger-dna-request-sexual-assault-police-cops-milledgeville/#ixzz0hma7vxxm"][color="#0033cc"]http://www.tmz.com/2.../#ixzz0hma7vxxm[/color][/url]
[/quote]

Its getting interesting now. Wouldn't ask for DNA if there weren't "bodily fluids".

[quote name='oldschooler' date='10 March 2010 - 07:07 AM' timestamp='1268222822' post='868929']
[b]

[/quote]

As far as that, imho, they would not request it if there was not something to compare it to.
Just sayin'

Also... this bizarre little piece for speculation.
And perhaps not as silly as it sounds...
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[b][size="5"]Sorority Lockdown Over Ben Roethlisberger[/size][/b]
Posted Mar 10th 2010 3:00AM by TMZ Staff
Ben Roethlisberger's accuser may have dropped out of school, but her sorority is closing ranks -- TMZ has learned the group's leaders issued sorority-wide marching orders ... including a mass Facebook takedown.

Sources at Georgia College & State University -- where the accuser was enrolled before the alleged incident -- tell us the accuser's sorority sisters have been ordered to take down each of their Facebook and Twitter accounts and refrain from wearing any clothing with the sorority letters until further notice.

We're told three members of the sorority's national office visited the campus sorority house to check in on the situation -- and may return later this week.

We called the sorority for an official comment -- so far, radio silence.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Perhaps a general STFU to the sisters so as not to say anything that may give Rapey's slime bag shysters something to use against the young lady
even if it is just some sort of idle speculation.

or

The equivalent of the Blue Wall of Silence with the Duke lacrosse players.
Silence and solidarity, gearing up not this time for the defense of the innocent like at Duke
but a joint assault on the rapist.

Look for an attempted plea deal and pay off like pleading murder down to some sort of manslaughter.

I hope the NFL comes down hard and hands Rapey his ass not (just) because he's a Squeel, but he it an A #! turd.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/10/ben-roethlisberger-sorority-investigation-accuser-georgia-college-facebook/#ixzz0hmTOQ6FH

[quote name='BengalsRZ' date='10 March 2010 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1268267678' post='869399']
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/10/report-roethlisberger-admitted-to-having-sexual-contact-with-alleged-victim/

the second time around it's kind of hard to NOT believe there is at least some truth to it... :steelerssuck:
[/quote]

[quote]
Report: Roethlisberger admitted to having "sexual contact" with alleged victim

Posted by Mike Florio on March 10, 2010 7:02 PM ET
As the investigation regarding the sexual assault allegations against Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger continues, KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh reports that Roethlisberger has conceded having "sexual contact" with the woman who claims sexual assault, but that there was no intercourse.

The admission apparently came during an interview of Roethlisberger conducted at the scene.

Per the report, Roethlisberger claims that the woman fell and injured her head after the incident. She then went to a hospital and alleged that she was sexually assaulted.

Police have requested a DNA sample from Roethlisberger, but attorney Ed Garland has not yet agreed either to make a DNA sample available or to make Roethlisberger available for another interview.[/quote]

This just keeps getting stranger and stranger.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='10 March 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1268267925' post='869405']
This just keeps getting stranger and stranger.
[/quote]

but more and more hilarious.

[quote name='Cricket' date='10 March 2010 - 07:41 PM' timestamp='1268268111' post='869406']
Wow.

Ben: "Nothing happened, nothing happened"
Police: "We want a sample of your DNA"
Ben's Attorney: "You're doomed if you stick with your 'nothing happened' story"
Ben: "Well...there was 'sexual contact'...
[/quote]

:24:

[quote name='StrengthOfFates' date='10 March 2010 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1268267881' post='869404']
He's fucked. Plain and simple.

"UH....SHE FELL!"

[b]This is playing out like a Lifetime (Television for women) movie. The married fellers should know what I'm talking about....[/b]
[/quote]

:lol:

:unsure:

:suicide:

[b]

[/quote]

When giving his DNA, I heard he requested the attending officer to put on a Ward Jersey. Does that strike anyone as strange?

He is still better then Carson. :on_the_quiet:

Sorry, had to throw that in there.

Don't know what to say as a Steeler fan other then he is a total fucking idiot/scumbag or he is a sexual predator scumbag. Either way it has gotten to the point with him that it is just not worth it anymore and I wouldn't be upset at all if he didn't play one more down for my team. Going to be real hard to root for him if he does. I know it is possible that he didn't do anything but when the best case scenario you can hope for is he was closing down some hick bar in Bumfuck Georgia at 2am getting a blowjob in a back bathroom from some 20 year old coed from some unkown college that he just met a few hours earlier while all the while he knows all eyes are upon him because of the Lake Tahoe thing then I think it is time to just part ways and say" Ben thanks for helping get the two rings, have fun in jail if you did this or have fun working at Sheetz if you didn't" . "Also please stay away from my girls".

Dennis Dixon come on down.

What a fucking idiot. What a waste and if he did it what a pig.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' date='10 March 2010 - 08:49 PM' timestamp='1268272176' post='869455']
He is still better then Carson. :on_the_quiet:

Sorry, had to throw that in there.

Don't know what to say as a Steeler fan other then he is a total fucking idiot/scumbag or he is a sexual predator scumbag. Either way it has gotten to the point with him that it is just not worth it anymore and I wouldn't be upset at all if he didn't play one more down for my team. Going to be real hard to root for him if he does. I know it is possible that he didn't do anything but when the best case scenario you can hope for is he was closing down some hick bar in Bumfuck Georgia at 2am getting a blowjob in a back bathroom from some 20 year old coed from some unkown college that he just met a few hours earlier while all the while he knows all eyes are upon him because of the Lake Tahoe thing then I think it is time to just part ways and say" Ben thanks for helping get the two rings, have fun in jail if you did this or have fun working at Sheetz if you didn't" . "Also please stay away from my girls".

Dennis Dixon come on down.

What a fucking idiot. What a waste and if he did it what a pig.
[/quote]

you'd still let him baby sit your daughter!!!! :ninja: :P

Archived