This certainly seems like a grown up response

Jamie_B

[quote name='Lucid' date='11 April 2010 - 05:26 PM' timestamp='1271021173' post='876787']
Yeah because homelessness is simply a lifestyle choice.. And EVERYONE knows there was no such things as homelessness before "The New Deal"... Why isn't it so obvious to all these liberal suckers?

And what the fuck is wrong with your mom? Is she disabled or something? [color="#FF0000"]Why doesn't she get a job instead of soaking off me.[/color]
You are full of shit..
[/quote]

I've got a friend that is a former nuke tech in the navy, who had a job as an electrician in a powerplant, he lost it and has been out of work for a year. Ive got another friend who worships at the alter of ayn rand, who actually told him something similar to that and said he needs to start contributing the the GNP of this country. My friend has been looking for work for a year, I have seen him make phone calls about jobs and have interviews only to be told he is overqualified or that they were going to go in a different direction. He has finally gotten fed up looking and decided to go back to school to get his degree. Hope that works out for him. I just wonder how people like my ayn rand worshiping friend, can be so disconnected from reality as to say such things.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' date='11 April 2010 - 05:35 PM' timestamp='1271021736' post='876795']
Completely derailing from the discussion going on now:

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/04/ron-paul-president-obama-is-not-a-socialst.php
[/quote]

I saw a recent straw poll putting Romney at the top. Makes me wonder how angry people really are about healthcare seeing as he enacted a bill to mandate it in his own state.

[quote name='Lucid' date='11 April 2010 - 05:26 PM' timestamp='1271021173' post='876787']
Yeah because homelessness is simply a lifestyle choice.. And EVERYONE knows there was no such things as homelessness before "The New Deal"... Why isn't it so obvious to all these liberal suckers?

And what the fuck is wrong with your mom? Is she disabled or something? Why doesn't she get a job instead of soaking off me.
You are full of shit..
[/quote]

Thank you for the condescending remark your majesty.....

She is 69 year old secretary...

lol and on top of that she is the case that proves my point.....

As long as you give someone an unlimited supply of something(current unemployment benefits) they are not going to look to work for that unlimited supply you are giving them.....

LMAO! That was just too easy.

Why should she when she can get it for free? ....and no...I don't agree with it.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' date='11 April 2010 - 05:42 PM' timestamp='1271022165' post='876801']
Thank you for the condescending remark your majesty.....

She is 69 year old secretary...

lol and on top of that she is the case that proves my point.....

As long as you give someone an unlimited supply of something(current unemployment benefits) they are not going to look to work for that unlimited supply you are giving them.....

LMAO! That was just too easy.

Why should she when she can get it for free?
[/quote]

Your Mom is what is wrong with this country...

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' date='11 April 2010 - 05:47 PM' timestamp='1271022420' post='876804']
I know.....glad you see it my way.
[/quote]

I think the biggest evidence of that is you.. Especially since you are willing to throw her under the bus like that. Good family genes obviously.

[quote name='Lucid' date='11 April 2010 - 05:47 PM' timestamp='1271022477' post='876805']
I think the biggest evidence of that is you.. Especially since you are willing to throw her under the bus like that. Good family genes obviously.
[/quote]

I am sure you agree with everything your parents/family have done? Right?

Your elitism is par for the course....

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='11 April 2010 - 05:37 PM' timestamp='1271021862' post='876797']
I saw a recent straw poll putting Romney at the top. Makes me wonder how angry people really are about healthcare seeing as he enacted a bill to mandate it in his own state.
[/quote]

I believe he only beat Ron Paul by 1 vote in that straw poll

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' date='11 April 2010 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1271024034' post='876814']
I believe he only beat Ron Paul by 1 vote in that straw poll
[/quote]

Yeah thank God Palin wasnt close though... (somewhere Hanity's head is exploding. LOL)

http://themoderatevoice.com/68951/mitt-romney-wins-southern-republican-leadership-conference-straw-poll/

Archived