2010 Reds gameday thread!

JBandJoeyV

Leake is pitching great but 2 errors are killing us...6 innings 2 runs, neither earned...100 pitches so far so dont know if he'll come out for the 7th.

Score some runs here and give the kid a shot for the win.

With regards to what I said earlier about Heisey, I really hope he has a good few weeks while Dickerson is on the DL, because im really sick of gomes.

What the team and the fans need is a nice long winning streak.

No more win one lose one bologne. No more .500 ball.

I'd like 9 wins in a row.

Starting now

DIE CUBS DIE!!!

No one who plays for SHITCAGO can Hit Homer's magic smoke.

Great hustle...dont know if he was safe or not but ill take it...clutch hit too.

Ive given Gomes and Harang a hard time this year, but they both played great tonight. If Harang keeps pitching like he has lately it will go a long way in any hopes the reds have in finishing around .500 and maybe fighting for a wild card spot.

Stubbs also needs to hit the ball on the ground a lil more, with his speed you never know what can happen. He just got two rbis by just hitting a little bouncer cause hes so fast.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' date='08 May 2010 - 09:38 PM' timestamp='1273372736' post='887225']
Hanigan now has 15 rbis in like 44 plate appearances...he should be starting at least 3 of ever 5 games.
[/quote]

he has proven at every level he has played at that he cant hit when he plays a lot but he can rake as a reserve player. he is just like ryan freel in that aspect of the game.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' date='09 May 2010 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1273447721' post='887306']
he has proven at every level he has played at that he cant hit when he plays a lot but he can rake as a reserve player. he is just like ryan freel in that aspect of the game.
[/quote]

Tough to look up stats to really prove or disprove that...but i dont think id consider playing 3 of every 5 games "a lot"...id let him for now while hes hot and if starts slowing down then you can start playing hernandez more.

Archived