Roethlisberger and his THIRD Sexual Assault Allegation

AmishBengalFan

[quote name='GoBengals' date='13 April 2010 - 03:43 PM' timestamp='1271191428' post='877450']
fun times.
[/quote]
They really are. I'm enjoying the deconstruction of Roofiesburger. I hope this becomes a weekly deal. (With all due respect to the victims, and probably Hines, who would have been Big Ben's only willing participant).

Trading away arguably their best wideout and having their starting QB likely suspended for at least a couple games certainly makes Pittsburgh's chances of going to the playoffs seem pretty remote now.

It'll be a two-horse race coming out of the gate in September: The Bengals and The Ravens.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='13 April 2010 - 01:54 PM' timestamp='1271192060' post='877456']
Trading away arguably their best wideout and having their starting QB likely suspended for at least a couple games certainly makes Pittsburgh's chances of going to the playoffs seem pretty remote now.

It'll be a two-horse race coming out of the gate in September: The Bengals and The Ravens.
[/quote]

NEWSFLASH

Citing "A disturbing pattern of misbehavior among AFC North Quarterbacks" Roger Goodell suspended all four starters for the Bengals, Browns, Ravens, and other AFC North teams for four games. "Palmer and his brother, Flacco, and whoever plays for Cleveland have to learn they are not Above the Law." Goodell continued. "I'm only sorry that innocent quarterbacks, if any, have to get lumped in with the rest"

The league was rumored to be releasing the 2010 schedule today, but with Roethlisberger in New York and the latest allegations out of Boston, is anybody surprised that there has not been a peep about that? If, as the sporting world thinks, Roethlisberger will be getting a 2-game suspension, I view it as highly doubtful that the Steelers and QB Dennis Dixon would be scheduled for early matchups against ANY of the playoff teams they're due to face. No Patriots or Jets, no Bengals or Ravens, and certainly no Saints.

I predict that when the schedule is released, that the Steelers first FOUR games will include at least THREE of the following opponents: Cleveland, Buffalo, Oakland, Tampa, Carolina and Miami.

[quote name='AmishBengalFan' date='13 April 2010 - 05:16 PM' timestamp='1271193405' post='877464']
The league was rumored to be releasing the 2010 schedule today, but with Roethlisberger in New York and the latest allegations out of Boston, is anybody surprised that there has not been a peep about that? If, as the sporting world thinks, Roethlisberger will be getting a 2-game suspension, I view it as highly doubtful that the Steelers and QB Dennis Dixon would be scheduled for early matchups against ANY of the playoff teams they're due to face. No Patriots or Jets, no Bengals or Ravens, and certainly no Saints.

I predict that when the schedule is released, that the Steelers first FOUR games will include at least THREE of the following opponents: Cleveland, Buffalo, Oakland, Tampa, Carolina and Miami.
[/quote]

I thought the same thing yesterday....

I just did not feel like typing it.

I'm betting on a 4 gamer from the league and maybe another 1 or 2 from the team. No way if this is a 2 game suspension will anyone be happy. Allegation number 3 just pushed the stakes up a little. No longer can they say they are isolated incidents. It's a pattern and a particularly distasteful one to most people. The NFL investigates these things for themselves and they aren't tied to the budgets that a police department is. No way in my mind that they don't get out in front of this with harshness for the sake of harshness.

Combined with sweeping the Steelers last year and them missing the playoffs in part because they lost to the Browns, this has got to be the greatest offseason I can remember. 6 rings... one for each game he gets suspended and 2 for every win they'll have this year. :fing06:

[quote name='F.Cleveland' date='13 April 2010 - 04:15 PM' timestamp='1271196900' post='877481']
I'm betting on a 4 gamer from the league and maybe another 1 or 2 from the team. No way if this is a 2 game suspension will anyone be happy. Allegation number 3 just pushed the stakes up a little. No longer can they say they are isolated incidents. It's a pattern and a particularly distasteful one to most people. The NFL investigates these things for themselves and they aren't tied to the budgets that a police department is. No way in my mind that they don't get out in front of this with harshness for the sake of harshness.

Combined with sweeping the Steelers last year and them missing the playoffs in part because they lost to the Browns, this has got to be the greatest offseason I can remember. 6 rings... one for each game he gets suspended and 2 for every win they'll have this year. :fing06:
[/quote]

awesome

[quote name='CougarQuest' date='13 April 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1271202799' post='877493']
The local sports announcers said over the weekend that there are/were stories of the same allegations when he was at Miami U.
[/quote]

All I know is that whenever he came to Miami what he would do is stand in the corner of the bar with his body guards surrounding him in a semi circle. Whenever they saw a girl ben was interested in they would grab her and bring her into the circle to talk to ben and wouldnt let anyone else in. I know from one experience he talked to a friend of mine and started promising her if she came back to his hotel with him he would fly her to all his games and fly her to his house in georgia and all this bullshit. Whats funny is ive heard from a couple girls that the first thing he always would ask would be "do you know who i am"...grade A douche bag.

[quote name='CougarQuest' date='13 April 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1271202799' post='877493']
The local sports announcers said over the weekend that there are/were stories of the same allegations when he was at Miami U.
[/quote]

makes sense, that place was Abercrombie & Fitch scumbag city when i was in college. Is it a coincidence that big ben is around the same age as me and went there at the same time, nope. He's a scummer just like the rest of those Miami of Ohio d-bags

[/quote]

I currently go to Miami and I guess he used to come back from time to time, rent out a room at the Holiday Inn on main street, go pick up some drunk chick at the bar, do his business and go right back to the bar to do the same thing again several times a night. Not much has changed. He better get at least a 4 game suspension.

[quote name='Phish' date='13 April 2010 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1271205443' post='877509']
makes sense, that place was Abercrombie & Fitch scumbag city when i was in college. Is it a coincidence that big ben is around the same age as me and went there at the same time, nope. He's a scummer just like the rest of those Miami of Ohio d-bags
[/quote]

Haha stereotype much?

There are a fair share of dbags, but the majority of the school is pretty cool. But im glad you judge it based of probably a couple people.

Not defending this retard, but sports figures are constantly chased and everyone is out to make a buck. It wouldn't surprise me if these chicks sucked him off, figured he'd keep them around, he dumped them and they got their little feelings hurt. I'm willing to bet that this latest one is a money chaser. I think it's extra slimey that a lawyer would actually call a radio show to announce that he was looking into something like this. Real sleazeball shit if you ask me.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' date='13 April 2010 - 08:59 PM' timestamp='1271206746' post='877516']
Not defending this retard, but sports figures are constantly chased and everyone is out to make a buck. It wouldn't surprise me if these chicks sucked him off, figured he'd keep them around, he dumped them and they got their little feelings hurt. I'm willing to bet that this latest one is a money chaser. I think it's extra slimey that a lawyer would actually call a radio show to announce that he was looking into something like this. Real sleazeball shit if you ask me.
MULLY
[/quote]

While he may not have sexually assualted her per se it seems it at least a little went like this...Ben meets girl at a bar, 20 years old non the less, gets her really drunk by buying her lots of drinks, brings her into a bathroom where his body guards are blocking the door and not allowing any of her friends or anyone to get back there, and hooks up with her. And she was either so drunk she fell and hit her head or he physically hurt her causing her injuries.

Even the best case scenario still sounds bad for ben. You are talking about them being the sleazeballs? Ben is the definition of a sleazeball.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' date='13 April 2010 - 04:48 PM' timestamp='1271191723' post='877455']
They really are. I'm enjoying the deconstruction of Roofiesburger. I hope this becomes a weekly deal. (With all due respect to the victims, and probably Hines, who would have been Big Ben's only willing participant).
[/quote]

actually, i'm extremely disappointed nothing more is being made of this rotten motherfucker's actions, and i don't expect that to come by way of the stealers' biggest fan, roger goodell. that prick has shown his two faced side more than once. what an embarrassment the both of them bring to the league.

in a perfect world, ben would get the perfect punishment for his crime...one that might actually make him atone for his hideous opinion of his self worth. that would be an arduous raping by a gay man of the former john holmes' dimensions, and a long one at that. the term "fuck that guy" could never be more appropriate, and would show ben that your actions in this world truly do come back full circle to haunt you. i'm certain that would cure ben of his problems. yeah, that punishment would fit this scum sucker's multiple crimes.

[quote name='BengalsFanFromNY' date='13 April 2010 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1271211131' post='877527']
Why the hell is he still hanging out in College Bars which usually have under aged girls/boys?

Ben, you are a NFL SuperStar...[b] you should be banging hot models[/b] on a yacht not 18 year olds in a bathroom.
[/quote]

way out of his league.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' date='13 April 2010 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1271208819' post='877522']
[img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs429.snc3/24745_378411098270_505423270_3778724_7389733_n.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Awesome.

Archived