The real life " the Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs"

CincyInDC

So I found an interesting book for sale online, and it immediately reminded me of this season's episode of South Park titled "the Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs." This real-life book is titled [i]the Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard[/i].

I [url="http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/the-vagina-ass-of-lucifer-niggerbastard/10891067"]shit you not[/url].

[quote] $9.95
Ships in 3–5 business days
Fired from his job at the Analsausage Fuck Factory, Lucifer Niggerbastard sets off on an epic quest with his compatriots, a burbling sack of babyshit and Rojir the razor-bladed dildo. Written based off an outline of the events of Virgil’s Aeneid scribbled on the back of a cocktail napkin by a drunk, The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard is an epic tale told in a bizarro-author’s take on the ancient Homeric masters. Hey, all writers are thieves. It’s just illegal if the dead author you steal from hasn’t rotted enough yet. Actually, this book is pretty much nothing like the Aeneid. It’s more like the Odyssey, only more fucked up, more epic, and definitely more interesting to read. Is it a commentary on how fucked up things are yet again? Maybe. Probably. Yes. If you don’t have a sense of humor or “bad words” get your ass in a twist, don’t read this fucking book. [/quote]

[quote name='whodey24k' date='04 May 2010 - 08:02 PM' timestamp='1273028534' post='886199']
so what exactly did you search to come up with [i]Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard[/i]
[/quote]

Ooohhhh, valid question...

[quote name='CincyInDC' date='04 May 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1273035953' post='886233']
I set Stumbleupon to allow x-rated content.
[/quote]

I have over 10,000 favorites on SU. How was it that I hadn't found that yet...

[quote name='CincyInDC' date='05 May 2010 - 11:54 AM' timestamp='1273085682' post='886371']
I rarely click "thumbs up or down" so I think it just makes wild guesses.
[/quote]

Yeah, but I thumb up practically every deviant site I see...

Archived