Missing LCD tv stand screws.....

so somewhere between 2 years ago in ohio, a moving truck, my sisters house, a moving truck, my wifes trunk, and my new house, i have lost the screws that hold the lcd tv's on the stands they came with...

i have had them mounted on the walls forever.. so i hadnt needed them, i know i kept them, taped to the stands i thought.. but not so much there anymore..

looked at toshibas site.. no luck... is there a standard size typically used, any suggestions on finding this out? i have a 32 and 37" both same series, 720P old school LCD;s....

models are like 32XX502U and 37XX502U not sure what the XX is.. dont have them infront of me..

any suggestions in general?

[quote name='Scoutforlife591' date='11 May 2010 - 09:45 PM' timestamp='1273635955' post='887879']
I would just take whatever my smallest piece is and go to Home Depot, a DoIt Best, or like a KOI auto parts.

They pretty much have every size bolt you could ever want, and in stainless steel.
[/quote]

smallest peice is a 32" LCD tv.... so i probably wont try that.. need to locate my wall mounts tho... im positive i taped screws to those things...

Archived