What to watch on TV next year

Jamie_B

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1286497650' post='927895']
crap, the Human Target debut got pushed back to November 17. At least its no longer on Friday though, where Fox sends shows to die.
[/quote]

Human Target is like a terrible version of Burn Notice.

Check out the latter if you haven't.

• 1 month later...
For Dexter lovers, the sixth season has been confirmed

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/sight+Dexter/3844107/story.html

[quote]A sixth season has already been decided. Beyond that, Hall doesn't know what the future holds.[/quote]

A few spoilers in there if you haven't seen the previous episode. This season has made my heart beat out of my chest. I love it.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1286497183' post='927892']

[b]Terriers (half-assedly)[/b]

[/quote]

Terriers is pretty good. The Mexico episode was pretty fun.

Other things I watch:

Judge Alex
Friday Night Lights

That's pretty much it. I used to watch Curb Your Enthusiasm but I don't have HBO anymore. Ecomony.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1290655572' post='944629']
I've already lost My Generation, Undercovers and Dark Blue to cancellations.

It's sad, about 75% of the shows I watch end up getting cancelled. :lol:
[/quote]

[u]Boardwalk Empire[/u] on Home BO.
If the six month @ $6.00 per was a gimmick to hook you on this series... it worked.

If [u]House[/u] has not jumped the shark with House and Cuddy doing the nasty, its circling the ramp.

[u]CSI[/u] is doing a good job of redeeming itself by getting away from the Langston character who can't quite seem
to click and doing more with the others. Catherine Willows is queen of the MILFs.

[u]Bones[/u] is just plain silly any more.

[u]King of the Hill[/u] reruns at 10:00 on Cartoon Network show is not bad at all, either.
Same guy does the voice for both Hank and Boomhower.
Like to watch the credits to see who the guest voices were. Some pretty surprising people show up.

Would love to see [u]South Park[/u] do a parody of the Bengals.
"Oh my God, they killed Carson" "You bastards!"

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1290703760' post='944781']
Been watching Community when I get the chance. Funny show.
[/quote]

I watched Community for the 1st four months it was on, which I felt was a fair chance, and simply didn't think it was funny. Maybe the "humor" was not what I was looking for, but I gave up after that.

Now Big Bang Theory goes against it, and that show is the funniest I have seen in years.

I had no clue Dark Blue got cancelled. These past few episodes weren't as "dark" as prior ones though.

Looking forward to Leverage coming back. I think there are some episodes in December, and then a full season sometime next year.

[quote name='Go Skins' timestamp='1290909795' post='945916']
I watched Community for the 1st four months it was on, which I felt was a fair chance, and simply didn't think it was funny. Maybe the "humor" was not what I was looking for, but I gave up after that.

Now Big Bang Theory goes against it, and that show is the funniest I have seen in years.

I had no clue Dark Blue got cancelled. These past few episodes weren't as "dark" as prior ones though.

Looking forward to Leverage coming back. I think there are some episodes in December, and then a full season sometime next year.
[/quote]
Big Bang Theory is one of the funniest shows out there.

I also dont find Community very funny but for some reason I still watch it every week.

[quote name='BigDawgBengal' timestamp='1290911676' post='945925']
Big Bang Theory is one of the funniest shows out there.

I also dont find Community very funny but for some reason I still watch it every week.
[/quote]

Two of the the girls aren't bad looking...that may be why you are watching Community.

did anyone watch Fringe last night?

[spoiler]did I miss how/why Alter-Broyles ended up in the back of the police van? How did he and Alter-Olivia switch bodies, or whatever happened? Also, what was up with the geeky guy at the end giving the one guy a shot? I got a phone call during the episode and missed a few minutes. [/spoiler]

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1291604734' post='948262']
Next weekend might be the most thrilling finally ever.

I wish Dexter would last for forever..
[/quote]

Yeah it is getting pretty tense. I can't believe the season
finale is already next week. I could watch this show every week.

[quote name='BENGALS666' timestamp='1292195973' post='950217']
Best new show of 2010 is hands down THE WALKING DEAD..
Dexter keeps the interest level up, but god damn that show insults the intelligence on a weekly basis - far too many "wasn't that convenient" moments every episode..
[/quote]
Two favorite shows this year. Can't wait to see what happens when the walking dead comes back next season.

[quote name='BENGALS666' timestamp='1292195973' post='950217']
Best new show of 2010 is hands down THE WALKING DEAD..
Dexter keeps the interest level up, [b]but god damn that show insults the intelligence on a weekly basis[/b] - far too many "wasn't that convenient" moments every episode..
[/quote]

I just try to ignore it haha.

Youd think that the PI guy quinn hired would know when he saw dex dumping those trash bags in the water...hmm this reminds me of that bay harbor butcher guy.

[spoiler]Mildly dissapointed tonight. Thought something huge was going to happen after Lumen killed Jordan. Didn't think Lumen would leave though. Kind of a bummer, because I like what she added to Dexter. Maybe she will re-appear next year, but I wish there would have been some really huge cliffhanger for next year. It leaves you hungry for me. Maybe though, his appetite for destruction for lumen and him will get him back to killing like he did in the first season.[/spoiler]

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1292209874' post='950396']
[spoiler]Mildly dissapointed tonight. Thought something huge was going to happen after Lumen killed Jordan. Didn't think Lumen would leave though. Kind of a bummer, because I like what she added to Dexter. Maybe she will re-appear next year, but I wish there would have been some really huge cliffhanger for next year. It leaves you hungry for me. Maybe though, his appetite for destruction for lumen and him will get him back to killing like he did in the first season.[/spoiler]
[/quote]

[spoiler]I was a little disappointed until the way end, if I interpreted it correctly.

At the birthday party when Deb is talking to Dexter she said something along the lines of "You must be happy too now that this is all over."

What could she be referring to? Its not like Dexter had much at stake in this whole thing (to the outside eye).

Unless she was referring to something else, I think she knows and I wouldnt be surprised if Quinn knows too. Maybe after quinn got released him and Deb sat down and talked about the whole thing, how Lindy was spying on Dex and what not and maybe they just put it all together and figured it out.

I could be way off, but it definitely seemed like a comment that meant a lot more then it seemed.[/spoiler]

Archived