the Magic are getting FUCKED...

The Magic are the same team they've been all season. Great front runners but aren't good in tight games or playing from behind. It's not surprising that they lost when Boston held them to 42, 39, 37, and 43% shooting in their four victories. It's hard to beat anybody when you shoot that poorly. In particular, Lewis and Carter both were awful shooting the ball against Boston.

[quote name='Inigo Montoya' date='28 May 2010 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1275108124' post='890701']
The Magic are the same team they've been all season. [b]Great front runners but aren't good in tight games or playing from behind.[/b] It's not surprising that they lost when Boston held them to 42, 39, 37, and 43% shooting in their four victories. It's hard to beat anybody when you shoot that poorly. In particular, Lewis and Carter both were awful shooting the ball against Boston.
[/quote]

they are actually quite good at erasing huge deficits...

but the poor shooting was a factor, but the 2 losses i watched they were getting ass raped by the officials.

on a side note, that lean into the defender thing peirce does is fucking horseshit.. people need to just start coming down into him elbow first when he pulls that.. if you draw contact from a pump fake, perfect, if your leaning into him on purpose, it should be an offensive foul..

but back to the officials and the league for that matter.. perkins technical being evaporated was bullshit, it was called for what he said, he said "fucking bullshit" which is exactly what they are told to call an auto technical on, then they take it away, simply because he is gonna be suspended for the game,... thats...fucking bullshit indeed..

the calls are so inconsistent its hard to even list the wrong doings, the celtics got away with a LOT in their wins, and got a FEW bad calls their way in the losses, the magic are younger and better. the moving screens got so out of hand they finally called a few, and with the whiney girls on the celtics you know its obvious when they dont cry about the call(almost as bad as kobe and lebron about it)

the draw of lakers/celtics is too sexy for the NBA to pass up since the lakers arent playing as dominantly, and face it, the cavs are garbage, so lakers/celtics is better for story line and rating...

im sure espn already has the highlights from the good ol days lined up and a few hours of sportscenter inserts lined up as well..

NBA is easily the worst officiated sport, followed by baseball, then football...

i was glad when the celtics won their title. buncha good players finally got a ring, much deserved, normally i hate some teams or players and hate on them more than i probably should, i dont hate the celtics, but man they were damn near handed the series..

Archived