what team do you hate the most and why?

what team do you hate the most?why?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. what team do you hate the most?why?

• browns
    • steelers
    • patriots
    • san francisco
    • tennessee
    • baltiwhore
    • philly
    • jets
    • bengals
    • seattle
    • raiders
    • san diego
    • other

browns, just cuz they are from ohio and i dont "hate" any other team, even tho i really really really really really wish i could find it in my heart to hate the fudge packers out in gayland who took our championships away from us, but i guess its our fault for losing and not their fault for winning so what can ya do

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='May 15 2005, 10:45 PM']I hate the Steelers because they are the most overrated team in history, and Cowher's chin pisses me off......
[right][post="92595"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

his mouth and chin are messed up....I don't like looking at him.... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/47.gif[/img]

I hate the fucking Browns. Their fans are offensive to all 5 senses and they're possibly the dumbest creatures (not limited to the human race) on the face of the earth. Anyone in a dog mask should be "put to sleep". In fact, if you bathe a Browns fan, they may melt.

A close second would be Bears fans. They are Browns fans with jobs and soap.

[quote name='Jophis' date='May 15 2005, 02:08 PM']I hate the ravens:
[img]http://www.people.virginia.edu/~bhs2u/carol-h/c_hud01s.jpg[/img]
[right][post="92530"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Im right there with ya.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' date='May 17 2005, 02:58 PM']One omission from the poll would be Dallas.  I don't hate them personally, however I know a whole lot of Americans hate America's Team.
[right][post="93346"][/post][/right][/quote]

I think I hate Dallas because of the arrogance to name themselves America's Team. I jump for joy every time they lose and root for any team playing them...except Baltimore. :angry:

[quote name='Bengal_Freak' date='May 17 2005, 04:22 PM'][b]WHO'S THE ASSHOLE THAT VOTED FOR THE BENGALS????????????????[/b]
[right][post="93389"][/post][/right][/quote]

Probably someobody drunk who accidentally voted the wrong way. At least I hope so. :angry:

Currently the Ravens. Had you asked me 10 years ago, it ould have been the Browns. 17 years ago, it would have been the Niners.

Why Ravens?

- Old Browns
- I worked in Maryland for 7 years, surrounded by Ravens fans
- Do I really need a reason?

[quote name='The Scales' date='May 18 2005, 11:13 PM']The Chefs get my prize for most disliked.

I just feel sorry for the Brownies.
[right][post="94039"][/post][/right][/quote]

I've noticed that some of my hate for the Browns sometimes is tempered because they've become so pathetic....BUT THEN I read some horsecrap that one of their fans spouts off and I hate them all over again :angry2:

[quote name='Bengal_Freak' date='May 17 2005, 05:22 PM'][b]WHO'S THE ASSHOLE THAT VOTED FOR THE BENGALS????????????????[/b]
[right][post="93389"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
i think the better question is why are they even an option?

The PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sick of everyone kissing their ass and seeing them on TV every fricken week! They play boring football and I was glad to see the Bengals catch-up to them last year and put a hush on Gillette stadium. I'm going to have to take medication for this years football schedule on TV because, once again, the Patriots are on all the time.

Archived