what team do you hate the most and why?

what team do you hate the most?why?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. what team do you hate the most?why?

• browns
    • steelers
    • patriots
    • san francisco
    • tennessee
    • baltiwhore
    • philly
    • jets
    • bengals
    • seattle
    • raiders
    • san diego
    • other

Guest Claptonrocks
Ravens...cant stand Billick or the team or the fans
Cowboys..arrogant bunch
Browns.....just because they are the Stains
Steelers....another division foe
Seahawks..for taking chris spencer and jamie sharper from us!

[quote name='Claptonrocks' date='May 19 2005, 02:13 PM']Ravens...cant stand Billick or the team or the fans
Cowboys..arrogant bunch
Browns.....just because they are the Stains
Steelers....another division foe
Seahawks..for taking chris spencer and jamie sharper from us!
[right][post="94216"][/post][/right][/quote]

Seattle kinda did us a favor by taking sharper from us...we have to sign a lot of players next year but...still took spencer...fuckers.... :angry2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Oddly enough, while I dislike ANY team that plays against the Bengals by default, my deepest NFL hatred is reserved for the Dallas Cowboys. I was once a huge (and still somewhat am) Redskins fan due to family upbringing, and the Cowboys were simply the most reviled team on the planet according to my Dad (except respect was always given to Roger Staubach, despite his Naval Academy affiliations<<my Dad's a retired West Point grad>>, becuase Roger fulfilled his military obligation upon graduation from the Naval Academy, and returned to the game 5 years later and played at the highest level, winning a Superbowl)
But the emergence of Jimmy "Hair" Johnson and Jerry "Ego The Size Of Texas" Jones made my Cowboy-hating job very easy. Couple that with old rival coach Fat Ass Tuna from the Skins VS Giants years, and you've got a crock pot of stewing dislike that has simmered for years.
I always root against the Cowgirls, no matter who they are playing.
Man, I wish the Bengals had them on their schedule this year...just to see Parcell's man-boobs flop in deflated dismay after we roasted his team...no THO for Bill's DD titties....
:lol:

The buttholes take a easy first place because of there fans,but mostly there crummy team.The buttholes have NEVER won anything worth talking about in the league.There fans think there going for a division title and beyond.That has got to be the NO 1 joke for the upcomimg season. When you think of the Bengals,losers are the first word out of anyones mouth.Bengals fans have to put pictures of the Browns in there signature to make feel better,about there false sense of reality,of even winning a playoff spot.The 30 million you guys did in repairs on your stadium should of went into hiring a better defense this year.Teams are going to run over your defense.Maybe you guys can try again next year.Then you'll have 15 years without a playoff spot.WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='latblue' date='Jul 2 2005, 08:34 AM']The buttholes take a easy first place because of there fans,but mostly there crummy team.The buttholes have NEVER won anything worth talking about in the league.There fans think there going for a division title and beyond.That has got to be the NO 1 joke for the upcomimg season. When you think of the Bengals,losers are the first word out of anyones mouth.Bengals fans have to put pictures of the Browns in there signature to make feel better,about there false sense of reality,of even winning a playoff spot.The 30 million you guys did in repairs on your stadium should of went into hiring a better defense this year.Teams are going to run over your defense.Maybe you guys can try again next year.Then you'll have 15 years without a playoff spot.WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!
[right][post="109853"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Please do come back september 11 at about 4:15 pm. I wonder how much shit will come out of your mouth after we embarrass the browns

Archived