Prayers Needed

calibengalfan

Hi all,

I know I don't post much, but I've been around for a while, and I've noticed how a lot of you are good about this kind of thing.

My cousin Dave (Little Dave as I've always known him, even though he's probably about 6'3" or so), was just diagnosed with carcanoid cancer. They caught it early, thanks to an appendicitis, but any prayers you can shoot his way would be appreciated. He's only 35, has a kid on the way, and just got back to work after an accident took a few of his fingers.

My entire family and I would appreciate any thoughts/prayers you can offer.

Thanks again guys.

[quote name='calibengalfan' date='30 June 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1277870575' post='895281']
Hi all,

I know I don't post much, but I've been around for a while, and I've noticed how a lot of you are good about this kind of thing.

My cousin Dave (Little Dave as I've always known him, even though he's probably about 6'3" or so), was just diagnosed with carcanoid cancer. They caught it early, thanks to an appendicitis, but any prayers you can shoot his way would be appreciated. He's only 35, has a kid on the way, and just got back to work after an accident took a few of his fingers.

Thanks again guys.
[/quote]

I am sorry to hear it....good that they caught it early. he will be in my prayers.

[quote name='calibengalfan' date='30 June 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1277870575' post='895281']
Hi all,

Thanks again guys.
[/quote]

Sending good thoughts your way. Hope everything works out and they caught it early enough to stop it.

Dude, this is 2010. Cancer isn't always a death sentence anymore. My wife beat it last year. Thank God they caught it early. I'm posting this to give you hope, not being dicky. I know exactly how it feels and your cousin will be in my thoughts. Hey, fwiw, my stepfather has been dealing with prostate cancer damn near 20 years now. He's going to be 85 this year. Keep your cousin's spirits up. Positive thinking can do wonders. Best of luck and keep us informed.
MULLY

Don't worry there are lots of people like me working hard to combat cancer! :wave:

Kidding aside, good to hear they caught it early because there really are some great treatment options out there at this stage, and I hope for the best for your cousin and your family!

Damn, the poor guy had an appendectomy, was diagnosed with cancer and lost some fingers in an accident? That's a bad week in anyone's book! Hopefully he recovers fully and prayers to you and your family. That sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived