* Poor, server bill due shortly, any help appreciated *

[quote name='Missya15' date='02 July 2010 - 01:39 PM' timestamp='1278092396' post='895597']
Yeah i was just messing around,i doubt anyone here is on it since they got internet connection and a computer lol
[/quote]

Sadly, that doesn't make a whole lot of difference.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' date='02 July 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1278111353' post='895622']
PM'd you. Don't have a paypal account. Not sure how to do it. The enemy will donate some spare green.
[/quote]

Have you signed the waiver about opposing fans and espionage yet?

Some ideas...

You could sell your Bengals shoes.
You could not spend $1700/month on food.
Sell your season tickets.
How about that Mac Pro computer you bought recently, that was at least a couple grand.
Give up 1 of the 2 LCD TVs you have.
How about the 1/2 Grand you used for a surround sound system.
Sell your Xbox or Xbox games.

You buy all this shit. You tell us about it. You give lurid details about the 'luxury" and "entertainment" items you and your wife love. I mean, putting your kid in daycare takes away from your entertainment money, what a fucking tragedy.

I pay $900 a fucking month to send my daughter to daycare. You poor baby having to use "entertainment" money on your kids instead. Damn kids.

Then you have the gull to get on here and beg us for server money.

"Hey guys, look at my sweet ass Mac Pro, but I can I get some $$ to pay for the site"

I'd never give you a penny.

I mean really. I'll never understand why people give you money after all the running around you do talking about all this great new shit you bought.

Insane.

Is it ever OK to buy nice things, Quaker? Most of the stuff Go's told us about was purchased while he and his wife were both working and they lived in an apartment in Ohio. He just bought a house in Denver. Its a big bill to pay every month, a mortgage.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove.

[quote name='Quaker' date='03 July 2010 - 05:35 AM' timestamp='1278153336' post='895646']
Some ideas...

How about that Mac Pro computer you bought recently, that was at least a couple grand.

You buy all this shit. You tell us about it. You give lurid details about the 'luxury" and "entertainment" items you and your wife love. I mean, putting your kid in daycare takes away from your entertainment money, what a fucking tragedy.

I pay $900 a fucking month to send my daughter to daycare. You poor baby having to use "entertainment" money on your kids instead. Damn kids.

"Hey guys, look at my sweet ass Mac Pro, but I can I get some $$ to pay for the site"

I mean really. I'll never understand why people give you money after all the running around you do talking about all this great new shit you bought.

Insane.
[/quote]

He just asked and said any help would be appreciated. And said he would understand
if people couldn't. Which I am sure it is. And he pays the bills for something that entertains YOU every month.
I don't see you bitching and moaning about that though.

People are giving because they can, and because they want to.

Obviously you fall in neither catergory. No need to be an asshole about it.
Matter of a fact, it would have taken less energy to say nothing, than to spew
the venom and horseshit you did.

If I were Go, I would ban you for being a piece of shit asshole.

But that's just me.

[quote name='Quaker' date='03 July 2010 - 06:35 AM' timestamp='1278153336' post='895646']
Some ideas...

Insane.
[/quote]

What...

The....

FUCK???

He pays for a site that you come to to talk about your favorite team out of his own pocket....

Why should he have to give up anything?

[quote name='Quaker' date='03 July 2010 - 06:35 AM' timestamp='1278153336' post='895646']
Some ideas...

"Hey guys, look at my sweet ass Mac Pro, but I can I get some $ to pay for the site"

Insane.
[/quote]

What a douche. This site is a luxury/entertainment item that Go provides free of charge for everyone. Why should it always be up to Go to pay the costs with keeping this site running? He's not asking for you to buy him a new Mac Pro, he's asking for you to help pay for the site that you use if you can afford it.

I pay $900 a fucking month to send my daughter to daycare.
[/quote]

You pay $900 a month for your daughter's daycare, but you won't send money to a Bengals website? Dude, you need to get your priorities straight.

Your daughter will get a much more "well rounded" education spending 6 hours a day on Go-Bengals.com than she will at some snooty daycare. Plus you'll have a few extra thousand dollars to spend on liquor and orage-and-black body paint.

[b][size="4"]WHO-DEY!!!![/size][/b]

BTW I'm sending a little something to help out also.

[quote name='oldschooler' date='03 July 2010 - 07:42 AM' timestamp='1278157342' post='895648']
He just asked and said any help would be appreciated. And said he would understand
if people couldn't. Which I am sure it is. And he pays the bills for something that entertains YOU every month.
I don't see you bitching and moaning about that though.

People are giving because they can, and because they want to.

Obviously you fall in neither catergory. No need to be an asshole about it.
Matter of a fact, it would have taken less energy to say nothing, than to spew
the venom and horseshit you did.

If I were Go, I would ban you for being a piece of shit asshole.

But that's just me.
[/quote]

lol you should be lucky you're still allowed around here. Didn't you threaten to kill Go once?

[quote name='Bengals1181' date='03 July 2010 - 09:23 AM' timestamp='1278167001' post='895658']
lol you should be lucky you're still allowed around here. Didn't you threaten to kill Go once?
[/quote]

I think (really I know) that you quoted the wrong person. lol

But if I remember correctly, Quacker used to be the poster/a-hole known as
The Wretched Mass, and he wished death on Go and his entire family.

Some ideas...

Insane.
[/quote]

Unique insights and even more unique, where you chose to share them.
I mean, you're HERE.
Do you have someone open the exit doors to the cinema and let you sneak in for free when you go to the movies?
That's about the same as you are doing here.

I chipped in a few bucks and wanted to do so anonymously but will now say something.
I like this board and the people even when we are not in complete agreement.
I have only met one in real life, Backer, and he is a great guy.
Maybe similar to paying for my entertainment and I was also very happy to be able to sort of help those
out who were unable to kick in right now for one very valid reason or another. Hey, they would do
the same for me.

So stick around, freeloader. Enjoy the site and the posts. Someone else is paying for it.

Have a nice life if you ever get one and the same goes for your butt boi who gave you a plus.
Your comments and personal attack on Go (who I do not know) make you come off very small, petty and envious.

[quote name='oldschooler' date='03 July 2010 - 10:25 AM' timestamp='1278167123' post='895659']
I think (really I know) that you quoted the wrong person. lol

But if I remember correctly, Quacker used to be the poster/a-hole known as
The Wretched Mass, and he wished death on Go and his entire family.
[/quote]

lol yes. I just saw "piece of shit asshole" and thought it was his post. :P

But yes, that's what I was referring to. TWM = Quaker

[quote name='High School Harry' date='03 July 2010 - 09:30 AM' timestamp='1278167441' post='895660']
So stick around, freeloader. Enjoy the site and the posts. Someone else is paying for it.[/quote]

Hahaha.

No shit. OPP (other people pay) yet he gets the same benefits and bitches about it.

I bet he calls the Cable company and tells them people are stupid for paying
for their shitty product, that he is stealing.

He seriously wouldn't stick around if it was up to me.

Addition by subtraction.

[quote]Have a nice life if you ever get one and the same goes for your butt boi who gave you a plus.[/quote]

I am hoping that whoever gave him positive rep, thought it was the ignore or ban button.

I seriously don't want to believe that someone that is registered here, thought that horseshit
was worthy of positive rep.

[quote name='Patmo' date='03 July 2010 - 10:54 AM' timestamp='1278168858' post='895667']
Go, please PM me your address. I don't know how to PM you.

Regards
[/quote]

For all the t9ime I spend here , NO DONATION would be a slap in the face.

Some ideas...

Insane.
[/quote]

I think you just let everyone know that you really don't deserve use of this site.. That and showed me that you are probably the biggest asshole I have ever encountered.

[quote name='Lucid' date='03 July 2010 - 02:44 PM' timestamp='1278182645' post='895685']
I think you just let everyone know that you really don't deserve use of this site.. That and showed me that you are probably the biggest asshole I have ever encountered.
[/quote]

X2

[quote name='Lucid' date='03 July 2010 - 02:44 PM' timestamp='1278182645' post='895685']
[/quote]

I concur. Lord of all assholes.

So Go is supposed to have fewer nice personal items to pay for this site? His server bill is expensive because he utilizes a TON of bandwidth to hook people up on here with Bengals related media and content. I suppose he could stop doing that and offer fewer (or no) perks on here, but that would suck for all of us. TWM/Quaker, you sound like a bitter, jealous douche nozzle.

I have donated in the past, but unfortunately money is too tight for me to contribute at this time. If I had the schwag, I'd definitely donate again. I certainly use and surf this site a ton.

yeah, even if Go wasted all his money on hookers and blow while his kids starved and was the biggest asshole in the world (which for all I know he is), even then it wouldn't be right to read this site for free and then make fun of him when he asks for help defraying the costs. the issue is that he is giving you something for free. you have no obligation to donate, but you do (or should) have a moral obligation not to be an ungrateful ass clown.

Archived