Fuck Lebron

[quote name='GoBengals' date='07 July 2010 - 01:04 AM' timestamp='1278479040' post='896082']
an hour long special to say who your going to play for....

what the fuck
[/quote]
lol at LeBron's people calling ESPN and suggesting this. Like they needed to call. A little ridiculous for a choice. Dude just needs to decide and get it over with.

I don't mind it that much. The ad sales are probably going to make about $2 million for the Boys and Girls Club of America.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='07 July 2010 - 10:46 AM' timestamp='1278513965' post='896109']
I think it ends up being NY or CHI, he wants to play with Bosh and Bosh doenst want to play in Cleveland (I think I just became a Bosh fan. hehe)
[/quote]

its being reported that Bosh and Wade are signing with Miami.

The amount of criticism, emotion, anger, happiness and rage that have been directed at this stupid media spectacle makes me a sad panda. The whole thing stinks to high heaven of narcissistic bullshit. Fuck LeBron aka "King Drama Queen" James.

He hasn't won anything, and God willing, he won't.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='08 July 2010 - 10:29 PM' timestamp='1278642584' post='896363']
The amount of criticism, emotion, anger, happiness and rage that have been directed at this stupid media spectacle makes me a sad panda. The whole thing stinks to high heaven of narcissistic bullshit. Fuck LeBron aka "King Drama Queen" James.

[/quote]

My question is this:

Is this Lebron's ego that pushed this "special announcement show" or was it at the direction of the NBA itself to turn it into a spectacle?

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' date='08 July 2010 - 11:09 PM' timestamp='1278644953' post='896378']
My question is this:

Is this Lebron's ego that pushed this "special announcement show" or was it at the direction of the NBA itself to turn it into a spectacle?
[/quote]

don't leave out ESPN. They turned a 1 hour interview involving sponsorships for charity into a 5 hour circus.

[quote name='Go Skins' date='08 July 2010 - 09:55 PM' timestamp='1278640553' post='896355']
ESPN showed a scene of people in Cleveland burning jerseys.

I don't think this guarantees Miami winning it all, the western conference has been tougher for a very long time.
[/quote]

Well...if anything it'll be the East that stops the Heat. The West just lost Stoudamire and Boozer, so that takes the Suns and Jazz down a notch. Spurs, Mavs are getting older. It's now up to the Nuggets and OKC to try and dethrone the Lakers.

Instantly, Heat, Bulls, and even Knicks got better. Still have the Celtics and Magic to contend with.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='08 July 2010 - 10:29 PM' timestamp='1278642584' post='896363']

[/quote]

Bung, that's bullshit! The Media has been on this boy's dick since he was in the 8th grade in high school. He gave 110% for 7 years in cleveland, never had a #2 worth shit, and still took them to the finals one year, and the playoffs 5 years in a row. If any other player in any other sport had said he was going to turn down 30 MILLION dollars for a chance to win a championship, we would all be applauding, but Since the Media, who STARTED ALL THIS SHIT in the first place, says he's being a media whore, everybody starts downing the kid. I'm a Laker's fan, but I hope that he, Dwade, and Bosh get a number of rings over the next 5 years!!

[quote name='kennethmw' date='09 July 2010 - 12:11 PM' timestamp='1278691915' post='896445']
Bung, that's bullshit! The Media has been on this boy's dick since he was in the 8th grade in high school. He gave 110% for 7 years in cleveland, never had a #2 worth shit, and still took them to the finals one year, and the playoffs 5 years in a row. If any other player in any other sport had said he was going to turn down 30 MILLION dollars for a chance to win a championship, we would all be applauding, but Since the Media, who STARTED ALL THIS SHIT in the first place, says he's being a media whore, everybody starts downing the kid. I'm a Laker's fan, but I hope that he, Dwade, and Bosh get a number of rings over the next 5 years!!
[/quote]

I won't try to deny that the media isn't at least partly responsible for creating this spectacle. I also don't disagree that the Cavs owner didn't do enough to put players around LeBron. He didn't.

I will disagree about LeBron giving 110% during his whole tenure in Cleveland, because I do think (and agree with Mr Gilbert) that LeBron quit on the Cavs in the playoff series against the Celtics. Which leads me to believe that he had already decided to get the fuck out of Cleveland back then, which makes the fact that he "needed" an hour long "Decision Show" so craptastic because he'd already made up his mind awhile ago.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='09 July 2010 - 12:20 PM' timestamp='1278692449' post='896447']
I won't try to deny that the media isn't at least partly responsible for creating this spectacle. I also don't disagree that the Cavs owner didn't do enough to put players around LeBron. He didn't.

I will disagree about LeBron giving 110% during his whole tenure in Cleveland, because I do think (and agree with Mr Gilbert) that LeBron quit on the Cavs in the playoff series against the Celtics. Which leads me to believe that he had already decided to get the fuck out of Cleveland back then, which makes the fact that he "needed" an hour long "Decision Show" so craptastic because he'd already made up his mind awhile ago.
[/quote]

So, out of 600+ games, you can find one or two in one series that you don't think he gave his all in, a series that for the third time in three straight years exposed the deficiency of talent that he was surrounded with, and now he's a problem? You see, I think it was realizing that Bosh was willing to give up the 30 mill extra and go to Miami, instead of playing for Gilbert in Cleveland, and the fact that Stoudamire didn't want to go to Cleveland either.

LeBron might not have spurned Cleveland if Delonte West wasn't boinking his mom. Just think, after he recieved his MVP award, everything went downhill, because Bron Bron found Delonte in a room with his mother. OOPS!

Serious.

http://www.terezowens.com/the-gloria-jamesdelonte-west-saga-continues/

Bet Chalmers is next.

Archived