The Un-Official Cowboys-Bengals gameday thread

[quote name='fluhartz' date='08 August 2010 - 09:29 PM' timestamp='1281324564' post='903872']
Michael Johnson and Atkins were the bright spots tonight........
Oh and of course mother fucking TO....

we did get our asses whipped.........
[/quote]

The depth of the DL is encouraging, wish we could say the same about the OL...

And TO doesnt appear to have fallen off too badly, as long as someone can get the ball to him/others... Hopefully we won't have to rely on anyone other than CP to make that happen

And why couldn't Jordan hit up Coffman for the TD instead of Bobby Hill?? Both more or less in the same area... better odds of keeping coffman than whatever his name is... eh?

[quote name='CougarQuest' date='08 August 2010 - 11:24 PM' timestamp='1281324246' post='903868']
Darius looked good in camp on Friday also. He's probably gonna be back on the PS though.
[/quote]

yea I mentioned a few days ago, if Hill can learn to block he has a future on someone's NFL roster. Very good pass catching TE.

[quote name='fluhartz' date='08 August 2010 - 10:29 PM' timestamp='1281324564' post='903872']
Michael Johnson and Atkins were the bright spots tonight........
Oh and of course mother fucking TO....

we did get our asses whipped.........
[/quote]
Yea yea yea,we did. But it wasnt like the jets game

[quote name='Missya15' date='08 August 2010 - 11:42 PM' timestamp='1281325374' post='903880']
Yea yea yea,we did. But it wasnt like the jets game
[/quote]

Eh, this was pretty bad.

It doesn't matter, but it wasn't a fun game to watch.

by the way, any chance of shrinking that signature or removing one of the two images? Its likely the largest one I've seen on here in the past 6 years and depending on internet connection/screen size, it literally takes up the entire screen (or makes the scroll function jump around as it fills in on each post). Just a thought/hopeful suggestion.

[quote name='gln60' date='08 August 2010 - 11:36 PM' timestamp='1281325008' post='903875']
The depth of the DL is encouraging, wish we could say the same about the OL...

And TO doesnt appear to have fallen off too badly, as long as someone can get the ball to him/others... Hopefully we won't have to rely on anyone other than CP to make that happen

And why couldn't Jordan hit up Coffman for the TD instead of Bobby Hill?? Both more or less in the same area... better odds of keeping coffman than whatever his name is... eh?
[/quote]

same thing I thought.... I wanted Coffman to get it too......
oh well frost pre season game... fuck it

WHO-DEY

[quote name='KoKaine7777' date='09 August 2010 - 01:04 AM' timestamp='1281330277' post='903919']
[b]He texted me during the game.[/b]
[/quote]

He must have done it DURING an offensive series he was running. He always looks pissed at everyone but himself. Ever notice? Dood sucks.

[quote name='PizzaMAN!!!' date='09 August 2010 - 02:27 AM' timestamp='1281335225' post='903934']
He must have done it DURING an offensive series he was running. He always looks pissed at everyone but himself. Ever notice? Dood sucks.
[/quote]

Yes. I've noticed.

Archived