Best political cartoon I've seen in a while

CTBengalsFan

[quote name='CincyInDC' timestamp='1337975698' post='1132649']
[img]http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/421883_292401844158076_103224119742517_842128_694130899_n.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Haven't been on this thread in quite a while...lots of great ones, but this one is my favorite.....

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1340820574' post='1136936']
[/quote]

I've thought about that a bit.. If there ever came a situation in which a loved one or I were going to die without proper treatment and the insurance company dropped me... Well, lets just say I would take as many of those fuckers with me as I could. I know it's terrible, but tragedy often times brings reform.

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1340820574' post='1136936']
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/lodge308/obamacare.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I'm no faggot ass liberal, but I like this. Oh yeah, what is this "single payer" stuff people keep saying? That doesn't make sense to me. It seems the that is the only buzz defense word that racist republicans have against O'bombaCare.

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1340834136' post='1136960']
I've thought about that a bit.. If there ever came a situation in which a loved one or I were going to die without proper treatment and the insurance company dropped me... Well, lets just say I would take as many of those fuckers with me as I could. I know it's terrible, but tragedy often times brings reform.
[/quote]

Yeah, I'd make the evening news as well...

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1340853521' post='1137018']
I'm no faggot ass liberal, but I like this. Oh yeah, what is this "single payer" stuff people keep saying? That doesn't make sense to me. It seems the that is the only buzz defense word that racist republicans have against O'bombaCare.
[/quote]

At the risk of falling victim to you trolling, single-payer is not a feature of Obamacare and is not the same as universal (forced) healthcare, although the two can and often coexist. In a single-payer system there is one big pool of insurance money for the entire population to pay into as well as dip into. The pool is administered by the State. Insurance companies don't like this because it potentially prevents them from reaping profits from the pool. Shareholders' profits are more important than the health of the insured.

Obamacare was going to be single-payer at some point early on, but since it was health insurance companies that actually wrote Obamacare, single-payer was never [i]really[/i] considered for inclusion.

D-bags will be d-bags. Reality and truth are often secondary to their goals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='CincyInDC' timestamp='1345665321' post='1149679']
[img]http://cdn.front.moveon.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Warren-Buffett-Graphic-480.jpg[/img]

OH wait, that's not funny!!!!111111
[/quote]

It doesnt even fall under the its funny cause its true, though it is true.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived