Best political cartoon I've seen in a while

CTBengalsFan

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1287879847' post='932986']
I think he was reaching a touch with the "Corporations track my every move" but the rest of it was spot-on...
[/quote]

You see the recent reports about farmville, iphone and droid apps? Or google for that matter keeping a temporary record of every search you do?

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1287882385' post='932992']
You see the recent reports about farmville, iphone and droid apps? Or google for that matter keeping a temporary record of every search you do?
[/quote]

Yeah, but they're just trying to sell you shit, not send you to Gitmo.

I'm not a fan of it either, but the Government spying on me is a much bigger concern. If you find or suspect a corporate entity is spying on you there is a choice; stop using them. I know that's getting increasingly harder when it comes to Google, but...

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1287878920' post='932982']
[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/lodge308/102210pettCslideshow_mainprod_affiliate91.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

So is it okay to hate both corporations and the government? Given that they are in bed with each other, I don't get how people from both sides try to vilify one while giving a pass to the other.

[quote name='JohnnyUtah' timestamp='1288034081' post='934566']
So is it okay to hate both corporations and the government? Given that they are in bed with each other, I don't get how people from both sides try to vilify one while giving a pass to the other.
[/quote]

This is sadly true, however we need government to fix the issue (because God knows the corporation wont). I don't see that happening any time soon because of the political environment were in, we need more statesmen and less politicians.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived