Favorite Restaraunts

Jason

[quote name='BengalsCat' date='May 25 2005, 04:23 PM']Do yall have macoroni grill?? that place is da shit. and ours burn down last night (WTF) so i cant get any good shit for like 6 months
[right][post="96129"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I never tried the Macaroni grill because frankly I don't like macaroni

[quote name='BengalsCat' date='May 25 2005, 12:23 PM']Do yall have macoroni grill?? that place is da shit. and ours burn down last night (WTF) so i cant get any good shit for like 6 months

I've been to the Macaroni Grill twice. Once in Frederick MD, and loved it, and once in Boca Raton FL, and hated it. As I said in an earlier post, except for Olive Garden, the Italian in S. Fla sucks.

[quote name='BengalsCat' date='May 25 2005, 12:23 PM']Do yall have macoroni grill?? that place is da shit. and ours burn down last night (WTF) so i cant get any good shit for like 6 months

I have my cuz talk about it before, so there is one in the Nati somewere?

[quote name='Storm' date='May 25 2005, 05:39 PM']I never tried the Macaroni grill because frankly I don't like macaroni
[right][post="96270"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

uh, i dont even remembver seeing macaroni on the menu..

[quote name='cincyjon' date='May 25 2005, 08:04 PM']I have my cuz talk about it before, so there is one in the Nati somewere?
[right][post="96324"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

infront of best buy at tri county... also one in eastgate i think, but not 100% on that one... they are around

[quote name='GoBengals' date='May 29 2005, 12:10 PM']uh, i dont even remembver seeing macaroni on the menu..
infront of best buy at tri county... also one in eastgate i think, but not 100% on that one...  they are around
[right][post="97447"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]There is one in kenwwod also. It is where American Bandstand used to be,around where Johnny Rockets,Staples

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='Storm' date='May 25 2005, 05:39 PM']I never tried the Macaroni grill because frankly I don't like macaroni
[right][post="96270"][/post][/right][/quote]

:mellow:

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[quote name='GoBengals' date='May 29 2005, 05:10 PM']uh, i dont even remembver seeing macaroni on the menu..
infront of best buy at tri county... also one in eastgate i think, but not 100% on that one...  they are around
[right][post="97447"][/post][/right][/quote]

The Macaroni grill doesn't have macoroni on the menu? :blink:

Maybe they should be named something that they do have

[quote name='Storm' date='May 29 2005, 11:22 PM']The Macaroni grill doesn't have macoroni on the menu?  :blink:

Maybe they should be named something that they do have
[right][post="97553"][/post][/right][/quote]

:lol:

no they do..

on the kids menu... do you typically eat from the kids menu?

I can't believe nobody has mentioned Price Hill Chili yet!

The 915 Grill in Fort Thomas has awesome burgers, they blow away Zips or Quatman in my book.

And speaking of burgers, am I the only one who loves Fuddruckers? I think the only ones aroud now are Fields Ertel and Florence...

[quote name='natethesnake' date='May 30 2005, 01:38 AM'][b]I can't believe nobody has mentioned Price Hill Chili yet![/b]

The 915 Grill in Fort Thomas has awesome burgers, they blow away Zips or Quatman in my book.

And speaking of burgers, am I the only one who loves Fuddruckers? I think the only ones aroud now are Fields Ertel and Florence...
[right][post="97572"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I can!

[quote name='Bunghole' date='May 30 2005, 10:25 AM']Oh wait...you get the day off because it's a [i]holiday[/i]!
I wish I knew what that was...I'm sitting here at the carwash...can you guess how many cars I've washed today?
:D
[right][post="97618"][/post][/right][/quote]
ummmm ZERO :D

[quote name='STRAYCAT' date='May 30 2005, 09:29 AM']ummmm  ZERO  :D
[right][post="97619"][/post][/right][/quote]
Ummm, exactly. I'm waiting for one of the owners to call and tell me to shut her down so I can go home and honor our fallen soldiers the old fashioned way...with a blinding 24 hour drinking binge.... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BadassBengal
I went to Chipotle today with some friends for lunch. It was aawwwwweeeeesoommeee. Thing is, though, is that it was in between football practice. See, we start practice at 9, and go till 11. Then we have a 1-1 1/2 hour lunch. Then we come back at 12, and practice till 2. It's not a good idea to have spicy burritos within 30 minutes of strenuous exercise. Luckily, I didn't throw up, but 2 of the guys I went with did. Hah. It was good shit, though.

[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Jun 10 2005, 12:06 AM']I went to Chipotle today with some friends for lunch. It was aawwwwweeeeesoommeee. Thing is, though, is that it was in between football practice. See, we start practice at 9, and go till 11. Then we have a 1-1 1/2 hour lunch. Then we come back at 12, and practice till 2. It's not a good idea to have spicy burritos within 30 minutes of strenuous exercise. Luckily, I didn't throw up, but 2 of the guys I went with did. Hah. It was good shit, though.
[right][post="101492"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

I made a simliar mistake my freshman year of high school during the summer our Marching Band would practice from like 9 till sundown, well I ate cereal for breakfast every morning, and on one paticular hot day.... well lets just say Milk curtles and I showed that paticular science experement all over the instrument room in front of the girl I had a crush on no less.... oh yeah good times.

I also learnt during my freshmen year of college that too much rootbeer on a hot day can cause the choir director to give you a wet napikn to clean your mouth after you let it all out in the music department sink. Oddly enough after marching band practice.

good times indeed. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Jun 10 2005, 12:06 AM']I went to Chipotle today with some friends for lunch. It was aawwwwweeeeesoommeee. Thing is, though, is that it was in between football practice. See, we start practice at 9, and go till 11. Then we have a 1-1 1/2 hour lunch. Then we come back at 12, and practice till 2. It's not a good idea to have spicy burritos within 30 minutes of strenuous exercise. Luckily, I didn't throw up, but 2 of the guys I went with did. Hah. It was good shit, though.
[right][post="101492"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Back in my HS days, I ran Cross Country. One night I made the mistake of having Trotta's Pizza - sicilian - before practice. I did throw up.

Anyone else remember Trotta's Pizza when it was at the foot of the big hill on Queen City Ave? THAT was some good pizza!

Archived