Register Post Season tickets

scharm

[quote name='CJandTO' timestamp='1283375340' post='912521']
done...

and 1181 I doubt it. We've sold out like 7 games this year and been close others. I think well sell out for playoff games. If not more tickets for me.
[/quote]

I hope so, but the city is hurting.

sun deck tickets go from $7 regular season to $35 in the playoffs.

moon deck tix go from $22 to $55 or something.

And those are the cheaper seats.

I'm sure they will, but i don't think it will be a piece of cake, and many season ticket holders may have to pass.

• 2 weeks later...
Check your emails, people. I got this last night:

[quote]Thank you for registering for a chance to purchase tickets for the Reds Postseason. [b]Unfortunately, your entry was not selected at this time for our online National League Division Series (NLDS) sale.[/b] However, after evaluating last minute MLB and visiting team needs, we expect to have a second opportunity to purchase tickets for the Division Series. Your existing entry will allow you to remain eligible for this NLDS second chance opportunity and we will notify the winners for this sometime early next week.

Additionally, should National League Championship Series (NLCS) and World Series tickets be made available, you are automatically eligible for those random drawings. Winners for potential NLCS, World Series or NLDS second chance ticket sales will be notified via the e-mail address submitted on the reds.com Postseason Ticket Opportunity form.[/quote]
If some people are getting "no", that means others got "yes". Good luck, everyone!

[quote name='turningpoint' timestamp='1284470032' post='918700']
I was selected,but i'm stuck in virtual waiting room!! FUCK THIS!

I want tickets!
[/quote]
You must PM me your link and ID information. I will be happy to get your tickets for you. I might even have an extra and let you come with me. :)

Archived