Funny Stuff

I saw this on a Ravens board. During the Adam Jones Int. A thread claimed that TJ passed on attempting to tackle Jones and instead running down field looking for a block.

So while rewatching the first half it does look exactly that way. He's almost stride for stride with Jones a for a small second looks like he has his head on swivel looking to block. Actually runs past Jones.

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1285120099' post='921491']
awesome
[/quote]

TJ - Bengals deep cover agent, on a black mission behind enemy lines.

Heres more food for thought - Ken Anderson becomes Steelers QB coach, Ben starts
hunting college coeds.

Coincidence or.....CONSPIRACY?????

[quote name='Oldcat' timestamp='1285120701' post='921494']

Heres more food for thought - Ken Anderson becomes Steelers QB coach, Ben starts
hunting college coeds.

[/quote]

Now dont give Jeb any new ideas will yaa? :mellow:

[quote name='Oldcat' timestamp='1285120701' post='921494']

hunting college coeds.

[/quote]

lol don't give Jeb any ideas.

I remember the play and TJ did run past AJ rather than trying to block him, but I don't know if it was a matter of him forgetting what team he played for. Can't really explain what he was trying to do. He ran past both Joseph and Jones. In fact, he practically runs by AJ twice.

Play is 42 seconds in:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ju7v1Xn3Rc[/media]

[quote name='cinci1fan1' timestamp='1285121651' post='921498']
Now dont give Jeb any new ideas will yaa? :mellow:
[/quote]

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1285122037' post='921501']
[b]lol don't give Jeb any ideas.[/b]

I remember the play and TJ did run past AJ rather than trying to block him, but I don't know if it was a matter of him forgetting what team he played for. Can't really explain what he was trying to do. He ran past both Joseph and Jones. In fact, he practically runs by AJ twice.

Play is 42 seconds in:

[/quote]

:boring: :boring:

[quote name='scharm' timestamp='1285122408' post='921506']
Watch again.
[/quote]
I've watched it several times. It simply is not true. He's got traffic in front of him immediately after the INT as Odom comes into the frame to make a block on #77.

Then when TJ does appear to have Jones in his sights, Adam stops on a dime and cuts back, leaving TJ to run right by him as Boldin comes in to make the hit. If TJ was blocking on the return as you claim, he would have blocked Boldin to make room for Jones to continue running.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1285159984' post='921552']
[url="http://www.nfl.com/videos/cincinnati-bengals/09000d5d81aa6511/Bengals-defense-INT"]http://www.nfl.com/videos/cincinnati-bengals/09000d5d81aa6511/Bengals-defense-INT[/url]
[/quote]

That film, about 11-12 seconds in, looks like Housh was blocking a defender with his arm out. Too funny, thanks for the clear film.

Housh is definately trying to tackle AJ he just isnt being very physical in his attempt. He is trying to swerve around Bengals and Ravens being block by Bengals to get to Jones. When he finally gets close to Jones, Jones cuts back and TJ's either doesnt see the cut back or decides to continue upfield in order to keep a good angle on Jones in the event that Jones' cutback successfully gets him out of traffic. Then Boldin brings AJ down and the play is over. TJ and Mason(#85) both continue to run down field after AJ cuts back.

[quote name='Bengal Migration' timestamp='1285126807' post='921518']
I've watched it several times. It simply is not true. He's got traffic in front of him immediately after the INT as Odom comes into the frame to make a block on #77.

Then when[b] TJ does appear to have Jones in his sights, Adam stops on a dime and cuts back[/b], leaving TJ to run right by him as Boldin comes in to make the hit.[b] If TJ was blocking on the return as you claim, he would have blocked Boldin to make room for Jones to continue running.[/b]
[/quote]

these two sentences contradict eachother.. before the super tricky cutback when tj had him "in his sights".. boldin wouldnt even be close to making the play, thus no reason to block him. only after making the cutback, would boldin even be in the play, thus not allowing tj to make said block.. he ran by jones before boldin was in the realm of making a play on jones....

at MINIMUM, your golden boy fluffed on the play and didnt bother trying to tackle jones..

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1285167755' post='921578']
these two sentences contradict eachother.. before the super tricky cutback when tj had him "in his sights".. boldin wouldnt even be close to making the play, thus no reason to block him. only after making the cutback, would boldin even be in the play, thus not allowing tj to make said block.. he ran by jones before boldin was in the realm of making a play on jones....

at MINIMUM, your golden boy fluffed on the play and didnt bother trying to tackle jones..
[/quote]
Watch the fucking replay. It's at about the 7 minute mark of the quick version. It's pretty fucking simple to understand if you open your eyes and don't have an axe to grind for fuck's sake.

[quote name='Bengal Migration' timestamp='1285168184' post='921582']
Watch the fucking replay. It's at about the 7 minute mark of the quick version. It's pretty fucking simple to understand if you open your eyes and don't have an axe to grind for fuck's sake.
[/quote]

so everyone in this thread and everyone at the ravens board has an axe to grind with TJ?

or you have a tj poster with a hole in the mouth and saliva stains on the crotch in your closet?

i know which one is more likely...

[quote name='Bengal Migration' timestamp='1285168184' post='921582']
[/quote]

Yeah everybody is just out to get TJ. I am sorry, the video represents exactly what you want every WR to do in the event of an INT.

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1285167755' post='921578']
your golden boy
[/quote]

Coles?

:shrug:
[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1285169997' post='921592']
so everyone in this thread and everyone at the ravens board has an axe to grind with TJ?

[b]or you have a tj poster with a hole in the mouth and saliva stains on the crotch in your closet?[/b]

[/quote]

:lol:
Uh-oh....

Getcha popcorn ready!

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1285169997' post='921592']

or you have a tj poster with a hole in the mouth and saliva stains on the crotch in your closet?

[/quote]
No, it's far more likely that Housh forgot he played offense for Baltimore, and had a flashback to the days when he was a DB in Cincy. :2dedhorse:

Archived