what the hell is wrong with people?

BengalBacker

Jesus... get a life.

Did I read the excerpt right that the inspector will arrive unannounced within the next 30 days to "inspect"? And, if nothing is found then all is well?

If I was Castellini I'd pull a big stogi out and blow a puff of smoke in the "whistle blowers" faces and then pay the damn $100 fine...

Mods, if this was started, please merge/delete this, but I can't believe this is that big of deal.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Busted-Reds-reported-after-smoking-victory-ciga?urn=mlb-273745

Impressionable utes weren't the only ones watching when Cincinnati Reds owner Bob Castellini (right) passed out victory cigars and then lit up after his team clinched the NL Central title at Great American Ball Park on Tuesday.

Also watching at home on television were at least five whistle-blowers who noted that the Reds were violating Ohio's indoor-smoking ban. They called Cincinnati's health department to report the team and now the Cincinnati Enquirer reports the club is under investigation.

In case you're wondering, the answer is yes — I'm extremely sorry to report that there are people living among us who would actually do this.

Archived