Steeler opponents are a combined 13-2

I recall reading a whole lot of whining on these boards about how the Steelers were "handed" a creampuff schedule during the Roethlisberger suspension. This was despite the fact that Atlanta and Tennessee were considered by many to be playoff contenders even before the season started, and Baltimore was the trendy pick to win the Super Bowl.

So where's the whining now?

[quote name='PutWittyNameHere' timestamp='1286825236' post='929797']
I recall reading a whole lot of whining on these boards about how the Steelers were "handed" a creampuff schedule during the Roethlisberger suspension. This was despite the fact that Atlanta and Tennessee were considered by many to be playoff contenders even before the season started, and Baltimore was the trendy pick to win the Super Bowl.

So where's the whining now?
[/quote]

On paper the Steelers schedule looks like a third place schedule. On paper the Bengals schedule looks brutal after the bye. I don't think anyone can really make heads or tails of how good almost any of the teams in the NFL really are right now. On paper we should have beaten the last two teams we faced and been 4-1 along with the Steelers and Ravens. But we're not. The Saints are struggling. The Colts are struggling. The Cowboys are struggling. A LOT of the good teams in the NFL are struggling. I think the Bengals will be all right. Its a very tight league so far this season.

[quote name='PutWittyNameHere' timestamp='1286831301' post='929865']
Well, defend your people. Have any defense for this, or are you OK with feeding the stereotype that Bengal fans are a bunch of whiners?
[/quote]
I personally know no-one that is a Bengals fan who gave a fuck about the steelers this year or their schedule. So I have no idea what your talking about. Nor do I really care. I just thought it was a cool story. That's all.

Archived