T.O. played lazy today.

He had a touchdown or at least a pass interference in the endzone if he actually played wide receiver. Then on the Carson INT... put your hands up and at least try. A deflection there and we're still in position to tie. Overall, the team wasn't very good today and T.O. did have 2 TDs, but wow, I think he cost us a chance to win it too.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1288555549' post='935958']
that's why this team needs more Shipley's and less TO/Chad's.

Even on his 2nd TD he ran the wrong route.
[/quote]
I thought the same thing too... Carson threw the post, T.O. ran the go... just looked funny to me.

[quote name='Sox' timestamp='1288555848' post='935975']
Let's not be selfish here...the defense did a nice job of sucking today as well.
[/quote]

It's hard to get mad at them when there was a 2nd half full of Bengal 3 and outs and they only let up one TD at the end of the game. They do have their fair share of problems though.

[quote name='bengals8580' timestamp='1288555739' post='935970']
Rip TO but chad gets a free pass? Chad is worthless. He drops balls, runs incorrect routes, and half asses the routes he does run correctly
[/quote]

[quote name='Sox' timestamp='1288555848' post='935975']
Let's not be selfish here...the defense did a nice job of sucking today as well.
[/quote]

Both are right as well....

This team should have gone and watched a rerun of the "Wizard of Oz" instead of having a meeting. They've got the talent but there are still three things this team needs:

1.) Smarts
2.) Courage
3.) Heart

They don't have much of those three things right now. Whatever DB said that Chad and TO's best ability is Trash Talking is right.

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' timestamp='1288555972' post='935979']
Yeah TO's 2 TDs were sooooooooooooo crappy

i hate him

BUT I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT OFFENSIVE LINE!!! ANDRES MAN BOOBS GET ME ALL WET!!!!

DID U SEE KYLE AND NATE ROLLING ON THEIR BACKS LIKE TURTLES??? I TAUGHT THEM THAT LITTLE TRICK!!! OH YESS!!!!
[/quote]

lol 1) on TO's second TD he ran the wrong route and got lucky. 2) He dropped 2 other TD's 3) He gave up on a route that resulted in a game ending TD.

Oline overall played well enough pass pro wise. Breakdowns late, but good enough if the WR's do their jobs.

[quote name='Since 87' timestamp='1288555993' post='935980']
[b]It's hard to get mad at them [/b]when there was a 2nd half full of Bengal 3 and outs and they only let up one TD at the end of the game. They do have their fair share of problems though.
[/quote]

Like hell you can't. They allowed 6 scoring drives, 2 of which were 94+ yds, gave up 4.4ypc, and only forced 2 punts.

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' timestamp='1288555972' post='935979']
Yeah TO's 2 TDs were sooooooooooooo crappy

i hate him

BUT I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT OFFENSIVE LINE!!! ANDRES MAN BOOBS GET ME ALL WET!!!!

DID U SEE KYLE AND NATE ROLLING ON THEIR BACKS LIKE TURTLES??? I TAUGHT THEM THAT LITTLE TRICK!!! OH YESS!!!!
[/quote]

I gave up on Nate Livings last year. Have been saying for a long time he needs to go - immediately. Tits is a guard masquerading as a tackle. He'll be an awesome right guard once the coaches / front office get over his draft position and put him where he belongs. I'm at the point where I expect those two to suck the rest of it pisses me off now.

[quote name='bengals8580' timestamp='1288555739' post='935970']
Rip TO but chad gets a free pass? Chad is worthless. He drops balls, runs incorrect routes, and half asses the routes he does run correctly
[/quote]
If Chad wouldn't leave his feet for every catch he would have had a much, much better game too. The thread was about me thinking T.O. played lazily.

Lazy?

I'd say more like lukewarm instead of on fire. But I think perhaps all the players go through a little stretch like that during a game like this in a season like this in a situation like this.

[size="5"]Score should have been 22 - 10 in - favor of the Dolphins. At home no less. The 3 is to replace the lucky bounce T.O. got off a bobbled interception thrown by the Quarterback.[/size]

[b][size="7"]Here's your Problem.[/size][/b]

[size="5"]17 of 38 for 156 yrds. 2 tds. 1 pick. Those numbers are with the 32 yards and a gift TD the Dolphin Defender gave Palmer and Owens.
[b]Thats a blistering 4.1 yard average, and otherworldly 63 for your quarterback rating. [/b]
[/size]

If you take the gift TD away it's even more glorious:

16 of 38 for 124 yards. 1 touchdown. 2 picks. (I'm adding a pick for all the ones the Dolphins dropped)
I'm sure the Quarterback rating is even more impressive.

The Line Played very well no sane person could use that as an excuse.

Some will put some blame on the wideouts.

Most of it rests on the Quarterback.

Anyone besides me notice the Dolphins and Henne Busting off 20 yard chunks late? After the Defense has been gassed by the Offense going 3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out?

Plus when your offense can't move the ball - the defense in addition to getting gassed also loses some morale.

The important thing I'd like to point out is the 20 yard chunk plays . . . which the Bengals don't really have. They used to have them.

Game Over.

[size="5"]P.s. I thought Reggie Nelson, Carlos Dunlap, and Pat Sims played very well all things considered.[/size]

What I don't like is guys who ain't producing, getting to play over younger guys who could produce, but aren't getting their shot because the other guys get paid more.

No way to do it hoss. Fuck all that stupid shit and just win.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1288557669' post='936007']
its embarrassing watching Carson stand at the mic and take the blame for TO giving up on his route that resulted in the interception. He deserves better.
[/quote]

That's the play that chaps my ass.... Could possibly score a TD and a 2 pt conversion to force overtime. Instead, he gave up on the play leading to the interception. If you can't bust your ass on that play, what the fuck good are you?

[quote name='BBR' timestamp='1288557819' post='936013']
That's the play that chaps my ass.... Could possibly score a TD and a 2 pt conversion to force overtime. Instead, he gave up on the play leading to the interception. If you can't bust your ass on that play, what the fuck good are you?
[/quote]

the one in the endzone a couple of plays earlier was even worse.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1288558016' post='936019']
the one in the endzone a couple of plays earlier was even worse.
[/quote]
Chad needs to go... whiny, lazy, shitty route running bitch.

TO needs to go if he doesn't give it all on EVERY play. He also short-armed a number of passes.

Need Oline help.

Dline needs help.

Secondary needs to get healthy.

Who knows if Brat really needs to go? If the Oline doesn't block, and the WR's can't catch (the #1 and #2), then can we really judge his abilities?

D-line coach needs to go.

Special teams sucked.

Gotta say that Carson had some hellacious ZIP on the TD throw to Owens... and in particularly watching for "Elbowgate" for more than a couple of games.. that's all bullshit. If he can't trust his top two WR's to run the correct routes and catch the ball, and if he's terrified that the Oline can't block... then how the fuck can you even attempt to say there is anything wrong with Carson?

I've changed my tune now on Carson... I think he doesn't trust most of his team mates, and that it isn't that he CAN'T physically perform the plays, his mental makeup is fucked because of the piss poor performance of his fellow offensive team mates.

Whats embarrassing is the quarterback and anyone who defends him.

If you say to someone they suck at something they are going to try extra hard to prove you wrong. Say what you will the scales words travel around.

His hands are big enough, and his frame is big enough to still muscle the ball.

But his fastball is gone. It's shit. Henne has a leeter arm.

Whether you think its the elbow or in the mind - the simple fact is Palmer is the suck.

There is no one else to blame it all starts with the quarterback.

3 and out.

3 and out.

3 and out.

3 and out.

3 and out.

1st down. YAY.

3 and out.

That will gas your defense and drop the morale of the entire team. Its the root problem. All other problems people want to harp on stems from the root problem.

[quote name='BBR' timestamp='1288557819' post='936013']
[/quote]

Your only saying that because that's what Solomon Wilcots said. I didn't find him to be on the money, nor do color commentary guys usually recant any statement they made, nor will their buddy contradict them too often.

Also the anouncer (probabally Solomon Wilcots) Said " T.O gave up on the Route that caused an interception. blah, blab, blah. The Ball was three feet wide. How the fuck does solomon wilcotts know anything about that play. Is Solomon Wilcotts going to the Hall of Fame? Did Solomon Wilcotts play wide out? The ball was at least 3 feet wide. Honestly I thought Wilcotts was a friggin idiot. There were other instances that he said some damn bullshit . . . He just needs to blow on playbook thats about it. Billick is sweet. Wilcots is a moron and a T.O hater.

On the endzone play - T.O's weight is back on his heels as he turns -[size="6"] He won't come back as he's got it lined up. [/size]

The Defender clouds his line of sight.

Slight loss of concetration.

[b]Drops out of his hands. [/b]

You should think for yourself.

Not let Solomon Wilcots ( who is a moron ) tell you what to think.

Archived